What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
very sad if terrorist want to attack india means first attack army or police. . killing innocent people did't give any victory to them

I told this before in another thread to Indian members ,the best way to respect out martyrs is by not posting this things in this forum..because some of the guys will convert in to a fun making thread and make a complete joke out our innocent civilians who lost their life by the bastards ...so please keep away from posting such incidents as you can..its the best way we can respect our fallen ones

Thanks

Last edited:
You are calling pakistanis pathetic. you are pathetic. i am going to open a new thread . best troller of the year. And you'll top that. And by the way by calling pakistanis pathetic you gave me the answer of my question.

R u mentally retard or what???....here ppl r grieving and u r having ur daily fun....Atlleast show the decency and stop ur pakistani BS in this thread...open some other thread where u can shout as much as u want abt india's"devilish"design...

No I am not, but is there anything in my statement which tells u that. I am a software professional in say XYZ firm. (like I am gonna tell that)

Anyways I am not in a mood to indulge you, so forgive me.

Oops sorry got a little confused, my name is also Rahul and I am an indian so I thought it was directed at me. Sorry for that.

Man, Hold your pleasure for sometime. India will reply with 100x who ever behind it. Good luck if pakistan based ppl are behind it. Looks like you are not in pakistan right now. Careful when you visit pakistan.
Keep your threat to yourself.

in your army planted bomb 63 Pakistani died. And the price of 1971 Indian state sponsored terrorism.

so u want to say.... it was ur supported terrorist who did this....???and u r happy with it..???

secondly its not about 71 or the other attack that u r talking about...open another thread if u like for that....it is about this particular attack....nd who supports terrorists for such attacks in India

R u mentally retard or what???....here ppl r grieving and u r having ur daily fun....Atlleast show the decency and stop ur pakistani BS in this thread...open some other thread where u can shout as much as u want abt india's"devilish"design...
your post are so decent. Calling us pathetic, Terrorist, Retard, ... If thats decent i wonder what is indecent.

What? Indians complaining about terror attack? That's a major cause of pot calling kettle black.

So much flame and mods are keeping quiet? Mods need to delete all the irrelevant posts, it is really difficult to read sane posts in a sea of insanity. Let us wait for concrete inputs before jumping to conclusions and starting blame game.

so u want to say.... it was ur supported terrorist who did this....???and u r happy with it..???

secondly its not about 71 or the other attack that u r talking about...open another thread if u like for that....it is about this particular attack....nd who supports terrorists for such attacks in India

Who supports the attacks in India...........

COLONEL PROHIT AND THE INDIAN ARMY..........they too are suspects....please don't leave them out

Karan, don't be too surprised by this......Indians on this forum, as pointed out by Agno in his earlier post, had used the bombs going off in Pakistan to make point that Pakistan herself is to blame for these......by the way, this was a similar Indian stance in the media and their politicians,......now, suddenly when India is being shown a mirror, members like you seem to have a problem with it........as I said earlier, the door swings both ways.

Gazzi not in a thread where Pakistani members respecting the martyrs no sane Indians worte insulting words...You have your daily fun mate..Its the best time you can have your show off your patriotism

On news sources according to Indian IA's Chinese-backed-Maoist are claiming responsibility for "massive" attacks across India, unfortunately no Indian is safe they say. It's realistically possible the Maoist/Naxalites are stepping up their attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gazzi not in a thread where Pakistani members respecting the martyrs no sane Indians worte insulting words...You have your daily fun mate..Its the best time you can have your show off your patriotism

He is right however. You can't deny what he said is true.

Karan, don't be too surprised by this......Indians on this forum, as pointed out by Agno in his earlier post, had used the bombs going off in Pakistan to make point that Pakistan herself is to blame for these......by the way, this was a similar Indian stance in the media and their politicians,......now, suddenly when India is being shown a mirror, members like you seem to have a problem with it........as I said earlier, the door swings both ways.

yes we took that stance.....and will stick to it....yes when attacks happen in pakistan we say its ur onw supported terrorists...because that is ur countries policy...state support for terrorism....and those terrorists are created by ur own institutions/establishments...(but yes we dont like innocents bieng killed in those blasts...that is why we say kill those terrorists all..but no ur govt wont..it will only kill terrorists selectively...)

there is diiference here...know what...

Pakistani terror outfits are supported/created by Pakistan.....and they are killing ppl in Pakistan...so we tell u this so that u know that ur own supported terrorist organistaions are planting bombs in ur cities....
(In India the maoists, naxals what u speak are not India supported(Indian army, intelligence)....we dislke them and dont support them...and thirldly naxals dont carry out TERROR attacks in Pakistan....

ok it is our problem we will handle it....BUT UR SUPPORTED TERRORISTS carry out attacks in India....if its only Pakisnat they attack we have no problem and will happily let u solve ur problems on ur own......GOT IT...
So u cant campare the two situations.....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom