What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahul indian. What do you do for living. ARE YOU A NDTV Correspondent. ???

i am still waiting for an answer from Pakistani side on this..
Yes we are commited to end the terrorism. But only if indians stop trolling and derailing the thread. Now lets see do you really want to end terrorism. Your next response will be my answer.

Nonetheless, my argument stands..........Indians relished in their posts when tragedy had struck Pakistan......now the same logic can be applied here....

With regards to my point about Kashmir...........no, I mentioned Maoists, Naxals, and there are many many others who could be ebhind attacks in India and they ALL have their own reasons for doing so.......if people here did not like my answer of an eye for an eye, which rightly pointed makes all blind.....then India will need to re-think its actions......as actions have RE- ACTIONS.

RAHUL INDIAN - Your comments were quite clear

Will Pakistan ever stop pushing in terrorists based in P O K camps(and others from islamabad, karachi etc who plan attacks on Indian soil with Pakistan army, intelligence support) ???
or will Pakistan ever kill them...??? Can talks with them succeed in making them do this and folllow path of peace....

If yes then surely go ahead talk to them and see if both countries could live peacefully...

if no then why the hell talk when its clear that its not gonna pay off....and the terrorists from Paksitan will keep on plannning strikes in India and each time Pakistan will say non state actors(though doesnt admit support from terrorists ke ghar waley i.e state actors...)

You put Pakistan as the one puishing terrorists so please do not be surprised when I replied with

You too Sir should watch your mouth..............I can easily say Col Prohit was behind this with the backing of the Indian Army.....then again, they may wel be..........and what did they try to do last time, thats it.....blame the Muslims

Why the inhumane f*** hole hate mongers cannot keep their freaking mouth shut for at least tonight. Its for morons like these that I sometime wish all this peace talk/ Aman ke asha etc are useless and in Asim's tone, "The ones behind all the terrors should simply be smitten to dust, come what may be".

yes dude,,..u r rite...atleast for tonight ppl should be sensitive...but some pakistani have started having their sadistic pleasures...discussing abt Moist and kashmir and some one is already asking us to introspect coz IPL has moved from hyderabad to mumbai....:hitwall:

nothing can be done with such pathetic,sadistic ppl...

May the dead RIP....

I see certain kinds of comments implying 'allegations against Pakistan'.

Many of the people on this forum, especially Indians, have been critical of Pakistanis claiming Indian involvement in terrorism in Pakistan without evidence, resorting to ridicule even.

Now is time for all these people to show they acted in good faith and apply the same yardstick here, and in any future terrorist attacks in India.

If there is no credible and concrete evidence to blame Pakistan, hold your Indian peers accountable for their comments and say so out loud and set an example for the Pakistanis to follow.

Show us your intellectual honesty by applying the same yardstick in this case.

COme on Agno..Innocent people died there aleast some of the members here should have show them some respect by keeping their mouth shut about Kashmir and and what India sowand the conspiracy thearies..Did we every talked these kind of nonsense in any Pakistan bomb blast thread??This only shows the sick mentality of some finding enjoyment in some ones death...

Looks like you forgot you army planted bomb. Or State sponsored Gujrat roits. what will you call supporting terrorist group in 1971.
hello do what the hell u want to do in UR OWN COUNTRY....got the point.....ask ur supported terrorists to plant bombs in ur contry only...WE DONT CARE....ok.....if u love them so much.....
but dont want ur supported terrorists to carry out attacks in India....

gujarat riots etc is India's internal matter to be solved...

I see certain kinds of comments implying 'allegations against Pakistan'.

Many of the people on this forum, especially Indians, have been critical of Pakistanis claiming Indian involvement in terrorism in Pakistan without evidence, resorting to ridicule even.

Now is time for all these people to show they acted in good faith and apply the same yardstick here, and in any future terrorist attacks in India.

If there is no credible and concrete evidence to blame Pakistan, hold your Indian peers accountable for their comments and say so out loud and set an example for the Pakistanis to follow.

Show us your intellectual honesty by applying the same yardstick in this case.

Agno

Really expected better from you.. If you go through the thread, you will see that we had actually gone 3 pages without a single explicit allegation against pakistan while there were blames for Maharashtra govt, Shiv Sena etc for creating a ruccus on SRK's film even on the media.. And then this genius pops up with the following idiocity

India is reaping what is sowed..........it needs to stop its state sponsored terrorism in other countries as well as home with individuals and organistaion like that of Bal Thakaray, Maoists, Naxals, KLA and many others.........India needs to stop this sort of support and work with the world in defeating terrorism otherwise more of this will occur.

India has no one but itself to blame

Post that are you really surprised at how the thread was derailed.

Care to tell me what would have happened to an indian member if he had posted "reap what you sow" 1 hour after an attack in pakistan on the thread reporting about that attack??

yes dude,,..u r rite...atleast for tonight ppl should be sensitive...but some pakistani have started having their sadistic pleasures...discussing abt Moist and kashmir and some one is already asking us to introspect coz IPL has moved from hyderabad to mumbai....:hitwall:

nothing can be done with such pathetic,sadistic ppl...

May the dead RIP....
You are calling pakistanis pathetic. you are pathetic. i am going to open a new thread . best troller of the year. And you'll top that. And by the way by calling pakistanis pathetic you gave me the answer of my question.

Rahul indian. What do you do for living. ARE YOU A NDTV Correspondent. ???

No I am not, but is there anything in my statement which tells u that. I am a software professional in say XYZ firm. (like I am gonna tell that)

Anyways I am not in a mood to indulge you, so forgive me.

just answer my qsn...

is Pakistan willing to kill those terrorists/stop supporting those who are based in P O K(and others from islamabad, karachi etc who support ur so called jihad on India )...???

i am still waiting for an answer from Pakistani side on this..still not answered...any from Pakistan side to answer above qsn

Nonetheless, my argument stands..........Indians relished in their posts when tragedy had struck Pakistan......now the same logic can be applied here....

With regards to my point about Kashmir...........no, I mentioned Maoists, Naxals, and there are many many others who could be ebhind attacks in India and they ALL have their own reasons for doing so.......if people here did not like my answer of an eye for an eye, which rightly pointed makes all blind.....then India will need to re-think its actions......as actions have RE- ACTIONS.

RAHUL INDIAN - Your comments were quite clear

You put Pakistan as the one puishing terrorists so please do not be surprised when I replied with

Man, Hold your pleasure for sometime. India will reply with 100x who ever behind it. Good luck if pakistan based ppl are behind it. Looks like you are not in pakistan right now. Careful when you visit pakistan.

Many Indian's unfortunately don't want to accept the reality that according to Indian sources the "Chinese-backed Maoist" are waging attacks across the country to destabilize their country. The Indian government has ignored the Maoist threat for to long and we see the results of their decision. The Indian people ought to demand their Government take China and the Maoist seriously or else more attacks in India will unfortunately occur.

hello do what the hell u want to do in UR OWN COUNTRY....got the point.....ask ur supported terrorists to plant bombs in ur contry only...WE DONT CARE....ok.....if u love them so much.....
but dont want ur supported terrorists to carry out attacks in India....

gujarat riots etc is India's internal matter to be solved...
in your army planted bomb 63 Pakistani died. And the price of 1971 Indian state sponsored terrorism.

JuD carries out its threat to attack Pune?

Activists of the Jamat-ud-Dawah stage a protest rally as part of Kashmir Solidarity Day in Lahore on Friday.

“Whenever our jihad in Kashmir nears success, India becomes ready for talks,” Abdur Rehman Makki, deputy to JuD leader Hafiz Saeed, told his audience, mostly traders from the local market, students from madrasas and JuD activists bussed in from Rawalpindi.

“But what is this dialogue all about? [Former President Pervez]Musharraf tried dialogue for eight years. What did he get? What did Pakistan get? A ban on Lashkar-e-Toiba, while Shiv Sena is allowed to go free,” he said.

India and the U.S. were trying to make the Kashmir cause a part of the “war on terror,” he said, but if India did not pull out its troops from there, “each one of the 17 crore Pakistanis would struggle step-for-step with the Kashmiris in the massacre of Indian soldiers until the last soldier is dead.”

The JuD, he said, “is a reality of Pakistan, and anyone who tries to finish it will not succeed.”

Mr. Makki also railed against the United Nations and the U.S. “Ban us all you like. It is meaningless. It is no more one Hafiz Saeed, every citizen of Pakistan will fight for Kashmir until the last drop of his blood,” he said.

He warned that jihadis were ready to fill the Ravi river with “blood on the water” to avenge what he alleged was India’s denial of river waters to Pakistan.

“Kashmir had become a cold issue. But by denying Pakistan water, India has ensured that every farmer in Punjab is lining up with his tractor and plough, ready to overrun India.”

At one time, jihadis were interested only in the liberation of Kashmir, but the water issue had ensured that “Delhi, Pune and Kanpur” were all fair targets, he said.

A string of other JuD speakers praised jihad, and urged Pakistanis to take to it in “Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine.” The Pakistan People’s Party came in for its share of criticism for straying from Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s promise of a “100-year war” for Kashmir.

The Pakistan Muslim League (N) spokesman Siddique-ul-Farooq, and Sardar Khalid Ibrahim of the “Azad Jammu and Kashmir” Pakistan People’s Party also spoke. at the meeting.

The Hindu : Front Page : JuD vows to take Kashmir by force

Post that are you really surprised at how the thread was derailed.

Care to tell me what would have happened to an indian member if he had posted "reap what you sow" 1 hour after an attack in pakistan on the thread reporting about that attack??

Karan, don't be too surprised by this......Indians on this forum, as pointed out by Agno in his earlier post, had used the bombs going off in Pakistan to make point that Pakistan herself is to blame for these......by the way, this was a similar Indian stance in the media and their politicians,......now, suddenly when India is being shown a mirror, members like you seem to have a problem with it........as I said earlier, the door swings both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom