What's new

Blast in Lahore's Z Block area Reported

And what is not adding up??
Every thing the place was under construction than there was clearly generator and some other stuff there than the location. Something is off here

"Clarification on Lahore Y block blast: It's a generator blast and rescue team has reached the site. Please spread this, government of Punjab Province said in a tweet.

Four killed, six injured in Lahore blast

Malaysia Sun (ANI) Thursday 23rd February, 2017

ani1487835967.jpg

Lahore [Pakistan], Feb 23. (ANI): At least four persons were killed and six others injured after an explosion in Lahore's DHA Z-Block.

Fear was spread in the area after a loud explosion was heard across Y-Block in DHA Lahore, reports Geo News.

According to authorities, it was a generator blast.

"Clarification on Lahore Y block blast: It's a generator blast and rescue team has reached the site. Please spread this, government of Punjab Province said in a tweet.

This comes after a recent wave of terror attacks in Pakistan claimed more than 100 lives. (ANI)
http://www.malaysiasun.com/index.php/sid/251928797

https://twitter.com/GovtOfPunjab

firing artillery in to mountains of Afghanistan will not achieve anything, arrange for hitting the financial hubs of financiers. I am sure agencies can find people there who can do this for money. It's time to go offensive and raise the stakes.

SSP Jaccobabad Tahir Khokar

Need to talk this guy about he is decorated with a crescent and strips yet behaves like an immature person believing in hearsay that too in these times while passing fake news without any verification.

Haan haan bomb blast hai. Khush ho ja aur muth maar kai soja.

Bharati kanjar getting satisfaction from a bomb blast targeting civilians.

where did he say that it was a bomb blast?

Pak media are extremely insensitive. After every such incident they add cheap graphics dramatic sounds and zoom in and out from various angles. Absolutely zero professionalism!

Exactly, pe created by media motivates these terrorist to do more damage as they see their objective being met.

So is it terror strike or generator blast?
Can anyone confirm.
RIP to the dead.

So is it terror strike or generator blast?
Can anyone confirm.
RIP to the dead.
generator had ben confirmed by authorities. Bomb blasts news were spead on twitter by people quoting police which is false news and had been rejected by the authorities.

blast means blast caused by explosion of a generator.
Note: The building was under construction. It could never have been anyone's target.

Second blast in Lahore.
Vehicle exploded in Gulberg, main boulevard near Origa Center.

All efforts not to let the PSL final be held in Lahore.
You are right mate its only india involment to scare international players and stop them from coming to pakistan we should shift match to rawalpindi instead or karachi.
If india involved whic they are, ISI give a responce to detonate a device in india to stop cricket in india in same way as they fuking doing with us

I also have doubts that this was bomb blast some things are not adding up @Arsalan
yaar this is NOT THE POINT. I am not at the site to state what it was. My point is that 7 people are dead!! Many injured!! I am not so sure if this is the right time to start saying that since it is not a bomb blast or a terrorist activity so no problem at all. That too by none other than our (sadly) law minister!! COME-ON!! PEOPLE ARE DEAD! It is time to support and mourn them rather than being happy that "its not my fault"

The media, the harami media must also act responsible (which they NEVER will) and avoid creating sensationalism out of such sad incidents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom