What's new

Blasphemy case and western media propaganda and ignorance

hunter1

New Recruit

Reaction score
I'm not here with the intention to discuss about Salman Taseer or Asia bibi here. But to discuss the ignorance of the news anchor in this video. He is depicting the Asia bibi case in an completely wrong and misguiding way, furthermore, depicting Islam as a religion of genocide. :disagree:

Before any of you thinks of me as an another typical religious fanatic. I request you and everyone to please 'research' about the topic on your own before making your opinions. Whether that topic is about 'Islam', 'Terrorism', 'Blasphemy', 'Genocide' or even your own personal matters.

None of all the religions in this world promotes terrorism, violence , hatred and killings of innocent people.

The link for the video is here
YouTube - Asia Bibi was sentenced to death!, englishgospel

I sincerely ask you to watch the video with concentration and take appropriate action by your own opinion.

Peace. :)

Last edited:
Enough of this crap these days.

Let me put it this way. Those who preach Blasphemy laws for non muslims are they ready to be governed by the laws of Hindu System or a Christian system or a Jew System while enforcing the same laws to those people who have nothing to do with them. Nothing more than a self righteous attitude.

For example Breaking of idols have been encouraged in Islam at the same time Hindus pray them. So should Hindus start cherishing killing of those who dont belive in idols or are against idol worships. Hope that the supporters of such laws for minorities would be fine with these laws if they exist for muslims in other countries which discriminate them from rest of the state.

Enough of this crap these days.

Let me put it this way. Those who preach Blasphemy laws for non muslims are they ready to be governed by the laws of Hindu System or a Christian system or a Jew System while enforcing the same laws to those people who have nothing to do with them. Nothing more than a self righteous attitude.

For example Breaking of idols have been encouraged in Islam at the same time Hindus pray them. So should Hindus start cherishing killing of those who dont belive in idols or are against idol worships.

If you have not watched the video (which I asked you to do!). Don't bother replying.

The topic is NOT about the righteousness of others, who's religion is right or wrong regarding relevations and worship... but about linking of terrorism, genocide with religion which I have already stated in my post that no religion promotes it.

"You should never judge the car by its driver".

I have concern with the people in the media that are seems solely responsible for promoting hatred among people through misguidance and ignorance.

Pak ppl brought upon themselves. In this day and age people want to be seen as progressive and leave relegion to individual beliefs. In one hilarious case some poor doctor was slapped blasphemy law because he dropped a visiting card with 'muhammad' in it into the dustbin. What sort of ridicoulousness is this?

Pak ppl brought upon themselves. In this day and age people want to be seen as progressive and leave relegion to individual beliefs. In one hilarious case some poor doctor was slapped blasphemy law because he dropped a visiting card with 'muhammad' in it into the dustbin. What sort of ridicoulousness is this?

Care to provide news source?

If you have not watched the video (which I asked you to do!). Don't bother replying.

The topic is NOT about the righteousness of others, who's religion is right or wrong regarding relevations and worship... but about linking of terrorism, genocide with religion which I have already stated in my post that no religion promotes it.

"You should never judge the car by its driver".

I have concern with the people in the media that are seems solely responsible for promoting hatred among people through misguidance and ignorance.

See i have nothing to do with the righteousness of the religon. in your perspective you are right and in mine I am. But at the same time you have no right to force your ideologies down my throat nor i have right enforce you with mine....

As far as propoganda is concerned that will be there because of the paranoia and the mindset which has been created among the non muslims. And you cannot totally blame the west or the media for it. Because if your brother blows himself up as god commanded duty for the same god which you follow and says that it is told by the god. Then its obvious for me to get paranoid for you though you might be the most righteous man around. And this paranoia is often reflected in the mindset of mainstream media also.

Everything which is there is started to be looked upon with susceptibility. Though totally wrong and unacceptable but sadly Its human nature.

Doctor arrested for blasphemy: police

Doctor arrested for blasphemy: police | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Naushad Valiyani was detained on Friday following a complaint by a medical representative who visited the doctor in the city of Hyderabad.

“The arrest was made after the complainant told the police that Valiyani threw his business card, which had his full name, Muhammad Faizan, in a dustbin during a visit to his clinic,” regional police chief Mushtaq Shah told AFP.“Faizan accused Valiyani of committing blasphemy and asked police to register a case against the doctor.”

Shah said the issue had been resolved after Valiyani, a member of Pakistan’s Ismaili community, apologised but local religious leaders intervened and pressed for action.

PS- Excellent publicity for ou guys, I must say

"None of all the religions in this world promotes terrorism, violence , hatred and killings of innocent people."

True indeed brother. Islam definately does not promote the above either. But extremism in Islam is starting to stand up like a sore thumb. The blasphemy laws in Pakistan is an example of such extremism. It certainly does not help Islam's image internationally. In fact to the mainstream world, the blashphemy laws are reflective of the dark days of the Christian church's Inquisition.

That is not the 'Islam' I read, studied about in school and college. The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) has always encouraged to forgive, even to wreckless enemies.

Just an insight of a woman who used to throw 'Garbage' at the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) and his reaction...
The Garbage Thrower [and the Holy Prophet Muhammad] by Haji Hadi

By reading this article and the quoted news source, these religious scholars are in no way follow the guidelines and sunnat.

Sigh!! :frown:

That is not the 'Islam' I read, studied about in school and college. The Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) has always encouraged to forgive, even to wreckless enemies.

Just an insight of a woman who used to throw 'Garbage' at the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) and his reaction...
The Garbage Thrower [and the Holy Prophet Muhammad] by Haji Hadi

By reading this article and the quoted news source, these religious scholars are in no way follow the guidelines and sunnat.

Sigh!! :frown:

Boss its not Islam which is the problem. It is the few followers of Islam who are the problem who try to manipulate and justify everything and try to search for justification of all their acts does not matter how biased they are, in holy books...

Back
Top Bottom