What's new

Black Panther movie is RACIST

You pakistanis were also considered Indian at that time, remember. :rofl::rofl:

Point is we are NOT indians. Living in india doesn't make you indian. A German or Italian living in Somalia would not be considered ethnic Somalians or black Africans. Just as we can never be considered indians.

Point is we are NOT indians. Living in india doesn't make you indian. A German or Italian living in Somalia would not be considered ethnic Somalians or black Africans. Just as we can never be considered indians.
Now your passport is less admissible than Indian passport so you people are not allowed. So you can rephrase the sentence now.

Now your passport is less admissible than Indian passport so you people are not allowed. So you can rephrase the sentence now.

That doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make Pakistanis indians now does it? That is the premise of what we are discusiing.

That doesn't mean anything. It doesn't make Pakistanis indians now does it? That is the premise of what we are discusiing.
Suddenly we are having a meaningful discussion after you had a laugh at Indians based on a racist placard as if those british would have allowed you. So in the same breath I also should laugh on Pakistani passport.

Suddenly we are having a meaningful discussion after you had a laugh at Indians based on a racist placard as if those british would have allowed you. So in the same breath I also should laugh on Pakistani passport.

In the end, no one cares. I couldn't care less what indians or anyone else for that matter says or thinks about my race or nation. It ultimately means nothing to us.

Everyone is talking about racism in this thread but no one is talking about the elephant in the room. Why is the movie called "Black Panther"? Are panthers of any other color? In Urdu we call them "kala cheetah' since cheetah is a generic term for every big cat that is not a lion or a tiger. The only exception of course is the Pink Panther

I have watched the film, the actions scenes were good with an interesting well executed storyline. Its pretty much inline with other fantasy superhero movies, with a bit of a political message some would consider promotes Pan-African nationalism. Another part of the controversy seems to be stemming from the "Afro-futurism" theme.

Many people of African lineage seem to feel very empowered and inspired by this film.

What is the negative impact on society for inspiring Africans in contributing to create the future?

I have watched the film, the actions scenes were good with an interesting well executed storyline. Its pretty much inline with other fantasy superhero movies, with a bit of a political message some would consider promotes Pan-African nationalism. Another part of the controversy seems to be stemming from the "Afro-futurism" theme.

Many people of African lineage seem to feel very empowered and inspired by this film.

What is the negative impact on society for inspiring Africans in contributing to create the future?
The other side...may lose their "Supremacy" of Being the chosen ones...
Losing the Title of "Master of Civilisation" is "difficult"...

but why would some idiot will call me brown sugar? i mean i know am sweet like sugar:P but why brown sugar?

is it for Gays?
AW sugar , ignore the teasers , they only tease u . They might be having a secret crush on u .
You're aa sweet as sugar , no doubt about that .

There's so much racism here on this thread.

Frankly whether you're Pakistani, Indian, Black, White, Hindu or Muslim we are all the same in the end. Religion, borders and race are meaningless.

Let us all work towards a borderless, religion-less, and racism-free world

@Well.wisher @jamahir @Peshwa @Arefin007 @Hasan89

Live Leak is the worst.
Yes dude .

The other side...may lose their "Supremacy" of Being the chosen ones...
Losing the Title of "Master of Civilisation" is "difficult"...
Good point. In this world there are no chosen ones and superficial titles have little value, only those who achieve through persistence and ability. A movie won't cause them to lose their "supremacy" or being "the chosen ones" if they deserve that position.

I get that Wakanda is an unrealistic fantasy nation that might instil a false sense of power but so many movies follow such themes, that's the whole point of superhero movies. Some people are taking it too literally. The alt-right have merits on certain points but they too are a PC (their version of PC) group and some are sensitive "snowflakes", most of the reactions are to get views.

Back
Top Bottom