What's new

BLACK MAN SHOWS UP IN CHINA'S INFRASTRUCTURE FROM THE FUTURE, HOW CHINA BUILDS SUBWAY LINES NOWADAYS

LMAO. China really does worship Blacks. I've seen it in person. 1 Black guy in every Beijing subway train just chilling out not appearing to have any purpose or ultimate destination other than to just ride the train back and forth many times over trying to pick up Chinese girls. Why not just let them all come in? Open the door to China even wider, turn China into another African country with ethnic Han minority. USA will then leave China alone. That kind of enemy not even worth fighting!

LMAO. China really does worship Blacks. I've seen it in person. 1 Black guy in every Beijing subway train just chilling out not appearing to have any purpose or ultimate destination other than to just ride the train back and forth many times over trying to pick up Chinese girls. Why not just let them all come in? Open the door to China even wider, turn China into another African country with ethnic Han minority. USA will then leave China alone. That kind of enemy not even worth fighting!
You can say the same about the whites too, but the last thing I worry is that China could turn into America, it just won't happen.

I think China should have as little to do with Africans as possible, they are not good people for China. China should invest and develop more of the poor regions in China, pay more attention to neighbours such as Southeast Asia and Central Asia that matter to China instead on wasting so much money and energy on Africans that have nothing in common and nothing relevance to Chinese. The black Africans on the PDF all have only one despicable purpose that is to insult and shit on Chinese with most disgusting racist bigotry I have noticed, we should have nothing to do with these wild low lives, they dont respect Chinese in any slightest way. China should kick out all Black athletes in Chinese teams, China doesnt need to create a spoiled previleged foreign athelete stars class in China just to put up some worthless facade of the nation in sports. Why should Chinese be so nice to these Blacks also considering how they often go racially violent and discriminate against Chinese and Asians in North America too ?

Last edited:
I dont understand why is so important if his skin is black, yellow, white or blue.

Is his opinion better because he's black?

Melanin affects to brain capability of analyze things?

:lol:

I understand his opinion can be different if he's foreign, but then you must say his nationality and dont say his skin color.

I think China should have as little to do with Africans as possible, they are not good people for China. China should invest and develop more of the poor regions in China, pay more attention to neighbours such as Southeast Asia and Central Asia that matter to China instead on wasting so much money and energy on Africans that have nothing in common and nothing relevance to Chinese. The black Africans on the PDF all have only one despicable purpose that is to insult and shit on Chinese with most disgusting racist bigotry I have noticed, we should have nothing to do with these wild low lives, they dont respect Chinese in any slightest way. China should kick out all Black athletes in Chinese teams, China doesnt need to create a spoiled previleged foreign athelete stars class in China just to put up some worthless facade of the nation in sports. Why should Chinese be so nice to these Blacks also considering how they often go racially violent and discriminate against Chinese and Asians in North America too ?
It seems to me CPC DID tried very hard to kiss up to African countries for the few precious minerals like lithium. That is y there are so many Blacks in China the byproduct of the kissing up process. Then some company comes along and invents or refines the sodium battery. Was the kissing up worth it for minerals that soon became obsolete? Trade short term greed for long term pain. Was it ALL WORTH IT?

The STUPID CPC never learnt their lesson from Admiral Zheng He. Nobody destroyed his fleet of over 1k ships trading back n forth with Africa. God did all of that. God said you China is my Han people experiment. You shall NOT spoil my over 5000 years human experiment trying to mingle with Africans... I built Africa for Africans and China for Chinese. That is where you all belong!

Last edited:
It seems to me CPC DID tried very hard to kiss up to African countries for the few precious minerals like lithium. That is y there are so many Blacks in China the byproduct of the kissing up process. Then some company comes along and invents or refines the sodium battery. Was the kissing up worth it for minerals that soon became obsolete? Trade short term greed for long term pain. Was it ALL WORTH IT?

The STUPID CPC never learnt their lesson from Admiral Zheng He. Nobody destroyed his fleet of over 1k ships trading back n forth with Africa. God did all of that. God said you China is my Han people experiment. You shall NOT spoil my over 5000 years human experiment trying to mingle with Africans... I built Africa for Africans and China for Chinese. That is where you all belong!

Yeah, there are literally hundred of thousands of Blacks in China doing business. I dont know why the CCP is kissing up to Africans so much for just few minerals, China can buy those minerals just as business deals on the international market. China is wasting so much of tax payers money and talents to develop Africa, build roads, railroads, dams, cities and factories. CCP puts so much value of those African countries supporting some of Chinas views in UN, which I think is overly valued, African voices are just some empty words with no real power and consequences for China. Yes, I agree with you, China is for Chinese, I am against immigration as in the US for pratical reason that China is already overly populated. I dont think CCP polices dealing Africa is that wise.

I dont understand why is so important if his skin is black, yellow, white or blue.

I understand his opinion can be different if he's foreign, but then you must say his nationality and dont say his skin color.
This pinkie must have his quota for the day in spamming.

Using of word black is highly offensive... @beijingwalker please refrain from using this word... if you dont cease this ,,, I am prepared to use yellow skin every time you pinkie wumao post paid rubbish.

Using of word black is highly offensive... @beijingwalker please refrain from using this word... if you dont cease this ,,, I am prepared to use yellow skin every time you pinkie wumao post paid rubbish.

You can call me white skin, it's not offensive for me :enjoy:.
But I think is irrelevant data, my skin color doesnt define me.

You can call me white skin, it's not offensive for me :enjoy:.
But I think is irrelevant data, my skin color doesnt define me.

We here dont care about the colour of skin as we are a nation of mixed heritage. But we take offence when stupid people use the colour of skin.
Here try using that word - you will be given a hiding by an ordinary person.
we are god's people. stop using colour of skin.

We here dont care about the colour of skin as we are a nation of mixed heritage. But we take offence when stupid people use the colour of skin.
Here try using that word - you will be given a hiding by an ordinary person.
we are god's people. stop using colour of skin.
Well keep in mind that he's just put the same thread title than video title, I guess he didnt upload the video.

But it's irrelevant.

It's like put as title "BLUE EYES BLONDE WOMAN SHOWS UP IN CHINA'S INFRASTRUCTURE FROM THE FUTURE, HOW CHINA BUILDS SUBWAY LINES NOWADAYS"
It's only a relevant data if you want to bang her.

Well keep in mind that he's just put the same thread title than video title, I guess he didnt upload the video.

But it's irrelevant.

It's like put as title "BLUE EYES BLONDE WOMAN SHOWS UP IN CHINA'S INFRASTRUCTURE FROM THE FUTURE, HOW CHINA BUILDS SUBWAY LINES NOWADAYS"
It's only a relevant data if you want to bang her.
good one... that will attract all people in third world.

these pinkie wumao are laughable. Let us ask... why pinkies?

Yeah, there are literally hundred of thousands of Blacks in China doing business. I dont know why the CCP is kissing up to Africans so much for just few minerals, China can buy those minerals just as business deals on the international market. China is wasting so much of tax payers money and talents to develop Africa, build roads, railroads, dams, cities and factories. CCP puts so much value of those African countries supporting some of Chinas views in UN, which I think is overly valued, African voices are just some empty words with no real power and consequences for China. Yes, I agree with you, China is for Chinese, I am against immigration as in the US for pratical reason that China is already overly populated. I dont think CCP polices dealing Africa is that wise.
I don't think God would mind teaching the pro-multiculturalism CPC basterds another Admiral Zheng He lesson. I personally will be celebrating NOT weeping along with other Chinese members when that happens.

So what if China loses Djibouti base and vicinity? That's what nucleared powered AC's are for!

Lmao...really?? Why dont you guys topple yhe CPC then since they dont seem to listen to you ? 🤣
Do you know how many Chinese are living in Africa? I have been to China twice and many african countries. Dude i can tell you that there are way more Chinese in Africa than Africans in China. Lol It's not even close. Go ahead and chase all Africans/blacks in China and let them do the same. Lets see what happens then. China can keep to herself like during Maos time and let African countries keep their resources to themselves and trade with others. China doesnt need them. 😆😁
@waz , @PakFactor , @nahtanbob , @Vortex , @Bengal71 , @Taimur Khurram et al. You see what I was taliing about in the other thread? Nobody wants to associate themselves with these black skin people, the colour of their skin seems.to be their curse..🤣

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom