What's new

A lesson for the world: This is how China builds a subway line nowadays

Wuhan Metro | The City of Design | Hubei, China​

Chengdu Metro and Tianfu Airport | The Art of Infrastructure | Sichuan, China | 4K HDR​

Good for China. It is nice to see their progress, I'm getting sent their for a deployment next week.

However I seem to have noticed you have a fetish for the US when it comes to comparisons. Are you pro China or anti-US. Must you bring USA into everyone of your posts. Why not compare with Japan, Europe, Middle East? Just asking out of curiosity

Guangzhou Metro​

Good for China. It is nice to see their progress, I'm getting sent their for a deployment next week.

However I seem to have noticed you have a fetish for the US when it comes to comparisons. Are you pro China or anti-US. Must you bring USA into everyone of your posts. Why not compare with Japan, Europe, Middle East? Just asking out of curiosity
Cause US is obsessed with China bashing and never looks itself into the mirror, someone got to show them their place.

You're being transferred to China during their zero covid policy? Good luck being quarantined dude. What kind of work do you do?

You're being transferred to China during their zero covid policy? Good luck being quarantined dude. What kind of work do you do?
Yup, getting sent to Shanghai. Got a few days of quarantine coming up, my colleagues already went through their ordeal. I test flight simulators for the airlines.

Yup, getting sent to Shanghai. Got a few days of quarantine coming up, my colleagues already went through their ordeal. I test flight simulators for the airlines.

Well Shanghai is an awesome city, have fun. I'd hate to be quarantined like a caged animal though.

Mainland China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) ranks first in the world with a total operating mileage of 7,978.19 kilometers

World subway systems and overall length rankings from last year, China added over 1,000 kilometers new subways since then in less than a year.

_20211130010325-png.797606

Cross city subway from Shenzhen city to Huizhou city, the traveling time between the two cities used to be 3- 4 hours by bus, now with the high speed subway , it takes only 40 minutes for the whole journey, greatly convenienced the people from both cities.

Back
Top Bottom