What's new

BJP expresses solidarity with Israel

I am also a extream BJP supporter but this is only thing I hate about BJP. I believe that we should be friend with both palestine and Israel.

I am also a extream BJP supporter but this is only thing I hate about BJP. I believe that we should be friend with both palestine and Israel.

And what has Palestine done for us? Can you elaborate? How many times based on this stupid diplomatic principle of ours have we been backstabbed in our past? Any counts of it? Around half a dozen times in last 48-50 years.

Remember one thing:

When you are strong, everyone will want to be your friend and be your supporter.

But those who stand with you through thick and thin, are your true friends.

There are only three countries on this planet who have done that:

1- Russia
2- Israel
3- France.

These three stood with us when our economy was in shambles, our military gadgets were on equal terms with many African countries, our budgets were tight and we had almost to offer in return. But still they supported us; call it their long term planning, or whatever, but they stood with us through our most trying times. We have to respect that.

The Lavantian territory whom they call palestine isn't even a historic entity. It was named "phillistines" when Greeks invaded the territory. Before that, Jews were living there long before Islam even came into being.

This is a nutshell of history.

Now coming to pragmatism; palestine offers us nothing. Even Arab states aren't too keen on palestine other than to use it as a distraction for their own people. Creating hate against Israel, enables them to save their thrones as people's anger is focused outside rather than internal troubles. The Arab Spring was a small trailer of that.

We must support Israel or at least for starters, stop voting against them in UN. This is an embarrassment even if it is only token gesture to appease the proponents of palestine. Even the GCC whom we deal with so extensively aren't interested in palestine anymore. They want to move on though they don't show it openly.

So why should we, support those who are a liability to us?

Give me 1 good reason.

Well Nazism, Hindutva and Zionism do have common strands so it would be natural for their to be some empathy between BJP and some Israelis

^^^^shows ur obsession with india/indian only..
u rant coz u know nothing about hindusim..

but if u replace hinduism with islam then u will find this:-

p.s: i know... i will be banned for this video post coz... i m not pakistani or chinese..

Last edited by a moderator:
We have common cause with Israel wrt terrorism(, especially of islamic vareity.)
But we dont have to support them in everything, nor do they need to support us for everything.

This attack happened on Indian soil, hence the least we can do is to say sorry.
This does not extend to issue of palestine, about which we have a long standing position, even israeils understand our position.

Indian solidarity with Israeli genocide

86523_1.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom