What's new

Birth of Baby girl at my home

Today birth of baby girl rehmat of ALLAH KAREEM so haapy but im also sad for hamid gul death as well this is all part of our life

Sharing with PDF friends my happiness and sour of gul death

At night 9.55 birth of girl at hospital
MASHALLAH

Congratulations on the addition to your family!

And for little mire help can any one suggest better name for a girl

Sumaya name i have thought
Well do you have a preferred letter or any name?

Dear thanks to u all i never thought that much replues from you anyway

ALLAH KAREEM hum sab ki bhan vatiron aur maoun ko hiffazat ma rakhe ameen

Yes it is my first girl
Previoydly have two boys

And for little mire help can any one suggest better name for a girl

Sumaya name i have thought but if there is any better suggestion i will follow PDF is my family PDF is my life it gave me a growth in my personality and made even more confidant and at same time PDF made md learn which i could never did it in person

Thanx for your warming words yes why not

Thanks to all who are happy in my happiness

Would be even happier with dua of our father figure webby but he might be busy right now hope he say some words too

Imran bhai thanx for kind reply
ASAK.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW ARRIVAL. You are truely blessed by Allah SWT. So please remember to thank Allah SWT profusely. Being a father myself I can tell you that girls are really special for dads. So viper 0011 is absolutely correct.
As to name the name I really love is Sukaina( from Sukoon). But make sure you ask bhabi what she wants her daughter to be named. As always respect and honour the woman who has given you this gift. She will get depressed so make sure you give her all of your time rather than being on the forum and help out with the baby including changing her nappies and bathing and feeding her (when she is the right age). The forum can wait
Araz

If you want something classic its Ayesha, Sara
if you want something with meaning it would be Sana, Sajida, Soleha, Sumayya is nice too

Unique names would be like:

Hiba - Gift

Eshaal - The name of flower in the heaven

Asna - The one to be acknowledged or praised

Or others like

Afrah - Happiness

Anum - Blessing of god, gods gift

Amara -Eternal beauty, urgent news

Then you have a choice like on this website: Muslim Girl Names – Girl Names from the Quran - 2174 Muslim Names

:enjoy:

congrats, sir... may society allow you to bring her up with every attention and freedom she deserves. :tup:

Mashallah mabrook . A treasure of a father . there are many names you can think of like Zaina, Eshal, Rameen, Romaisa, i like one name Noor-e-Jahan.

unique sounding names... what are their meanings and how do you know them??

congrats, sir... may society allow you to bring her up with every attention and freedom she deserves. :tup:

Eshal means a flower in .the heaven, Rameen means, obedient, Zaina means beauty, Romaisa means bunch of lowers

If you want something classic its Ayesha, Sara
if you want something with meaning it would be Sana, Sajida, Soleha, Sumayya is nice too

Unique names would be like:

Hiba - Gift

Eshaal - The name of flower in the heaven

Asna - The one to be acknowledged or praised

Or others like

Afrah - Happiness

Anum - Blessing of god, gods gift

Amara -Eternal beauty, urgent news

Then you have a choice like on this website: Muslim Girl Names – Girl Names from the Quran - 2174 Muslim Names

:enjoy:
MASHAHALLAH BROTHER ALL ARE GOID NAMES WHICH U MENTIONED DEFUNATELY WILL CONSIDER THEM

CANT THANK U IN WORDS

Congrats !
Thanx brother

T

Thanks dear hope society changes for better

Congrats mate , God bless you and your family!
Thanks brother for your kind words

ASAK.
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW ARRIVAL. You are truely blessed by Allah SWT. So please remember to thank Allah SWT profusely. Being a father myself I can tell you that girls are really special for dads. So viper 0011 is absolutely correct.
As to name the name I really love is Sukaina( from Sukoon). But make sure you ask bhabi what she wants her daughter to be named. As always respect and honour the woman who has given you this gift. She will get depressed so make sure you give her all of your time rather than being on the forum and help out with the baby including changing her nappies and bathing and feeding her (when she is the right age). The forum can wait
Araz
Dont worry dear im already doing it and no words i have to describe your thanks

MASHALLAH

Congratulations on the addition to your family!

Well do you have a preferred letter or any name?
Dear sumaya we are considering but not finalised anyine

While extremely sad for General's pass away, I am very happy for your little princes. By raising her up and giving her good education you will secure your place in Jannah, inshaAllah, for this is the bisharat of our beloved Prophet (PBUH).
Fully agreed with every word of your and thanks for your kind acknowledgment

why are you sad on such a great occasion for some hamid gul........ who is he?
Dear being a Muslim how can we be happy on fellow muslim brothers death but yes it is part of life

As General hamid gul died around 9 pm

ALLAH sent a new life in my life thank full to great ALLAH and PROPHET MOHAMMAD
(P.B.U.H)
SO MANY DORROD AND SALAMS

Congrats to you and your wife Sir
may she live a long and happy life, and may Allah grant her, you and your family the most happy times of your life in her presence :D

also adding
you got a ticket to Jannah now bro

Today birth of baby girl rehmat of ALLAH KAREEM so haapy but im also sad for hamid gul death as well this is all part of our life

Sharing with PDF friends my happiness and sour of gul death

At night 9.55 birth of girl at hospital

Mubarakaaa janab Mubarkaaa ....

Back
Top Bottom