Votes: 6 15.8%
  • He needed the Test papers to study next time how to behave

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • What - he was India ? I did not knew

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bilawal think he did ok

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Just like a cricketer who has never done a job in life becomes PM of country.
My father was a professional cricketer, he didn't play for Pakistan but that's how he made his living. An infinitely more honorable profession than being a foot soldier for colonial empire and doing the bidding of your slave masters.

Bilawal taken to the cleaners by Gay-Shankar. lol

Fvd1qcOagAEPwDj

My father was a professional cricketer, he didn't play for Pakistan but that's how he made his living.
n1

cricket is tough, making the national side is nuts

outside of the cricketing world (which is much more than just international games and glitzy leagues)

is a tough world, real cricketers

you make it to first class cricket and you're a champ, man.

guys like Babar, Kohli, SS Afridi, Sharma.. very rare

I'd argue its tougher than getting into SF even, agar full international level khelna hai 10 years+ type.

I trained under this guy's academy for a month and a bit: https://dronacharyacricketacademy.com/gursharansingh.html waaay back in the day. I was shit and that was that for my cricket. :|

(apart from a lot of Ranji, guy played a test and an ODI for India, which was a huge deal.. highly respected coach in school and jr club circles)

oh well

Last edited:
The question is, did he fail to do what he was sent to do? After watching Dr Pizada’s recent blog the answer has to be No. he did what he was sent to do.

1. Be present (as part of a Chinese led SCO meeting) and smile at the Indians like a rock in their hegemonic designs, as a representative of Pakistan. (I would have hoped he didn’t do the Namaste greeting, and did something else).
2. He gave a boilerplate speech, probably prepared by the foreign ministry.
3. He got under the Indian foreign minister’s skin, because regardless of party, at least Bilawal spoke the same line as SMQ would have if this meeting had been held 18 months earlier. On some key matters the national viewpoint across the political spectrum is the same. Also, Bilawal is the seen as preferred by the west, so that made it sting a bit more.

This is not be an endorsement of Bilalwal. Rather the opposite and to say he is the perfect representative of the PDM government to the world. The results of the last year of his diplomatic efforts speak for themselves.

Wait till india hold the G20 meeting in Kashmir and see how impotent Pakistan’s protestations will appear. While Pakistan has been mired in decades of ups and downs, India has been methodical. Pakistan can’t have an amateur when it needs either seasoned veterans or amazing younger talent, and we need at least a generation of stability before we can push back in a big way. Small initiatives and marketing ploys won’t work without the weight of a large economy behind it.

It would have been better if Hina Rabbani khar had been sent.

Last edited:
GHQ FAILED
EVERY TIME
Gunda gardi ka masters think they are the bees knees of the diplomacy as well. Utter begarat generals whose arses are getting kicked where ever they put fingers got to shows how incompetent they are but jihlat is not leaving them until beaten out of them.
Every table, graph, measure, survey Pakistan stands right at the bottom of the scale but begarats will never listen and learn.

The question is, did he fail to do what he was sent to do? After watching Dr Pizada’s recent blog the answer has to be No. he did what he was sent to do.

1. Be present (as part of a Chinese led SCO meeting) and smile at the Indians like a rock in their hegemonic designs, as a representative of Pakistan. (I would have hoped he didn’t do the Namaste greeting, and did something else).
2. He gave a boilerplate speech, probably prepared by the foreign ministry.
3. He got under the Indian foreign minister’s skin, because regardless of party, at least Bilawal spoke the same line as SMQ would have if this meeting had been held 18 months earlier. On some key matters the national viewpoint across the political spectrum is the same. Also, Bilawal is the seen as preferred by the west, so that made it sting a bit more.

This is not be an endorsement of Bilalwal. Rather the opposite and to say he is the perfect representative of the PDM government to the world. The results of the last year of his diplomatic efforts speak for themselves.

Wait till india hold the G20 meeting in Kashmir and see how impotent Pakistan’s protestations will appear. While Pakistan has been mired in decades of ups and downs, India has been methodical. Pakistan can’t have an amateur when it needs either seasoned veterans or amazing younger talent, and we need at least a generation of stability before we can push back in a big way. Small initiatives and marketing ploys won’t work without the weight of a large economy behind it.

It would have been better if Hina Rabbani khar had been sent.
Getting under Indians' skin is one thing, not having any capacity, wherewithal or desire to challenge Indian hegemony or it's economic might is another and the latter more accurately captures Pakistan's sorry state under the custodianship of colonial sepoys.

Let's face it gaylawal was sent by sepoys to curry favors with the local sheriff (RSS/Hindutva forces) but the new hindutva slave masters couldn't be least bit bothered, they spat in the face of sepoy's hand picked envoy to put the sepoy's in their place.

It wasn't gaylawal's humiliation to be had, he's used to that being gender-fluid in Pakistan, rather sepoy's ultimate humiliation.

GHQ wanted this response at an international level so they could blackmail the world with nukes.
Nah, GHQ duffers truly believed their LGBTQ+ led overtures will endear them to their new found hindutva slave masters, but it backfired spectacularly in their faces...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom