• He needed the Test papers to study next time how to behave

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • What - he was India ? I did not knew

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Bilawal think he did ok

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Where has she been?

I don’t know where Zardari keeps her. Maybe in Dubai, or he may have given her to one of his cronies. There are always younger ones available in the market with the jurnails having turned the country into a randi khana.

Just like a cricketer who has never done a job in life becomes PM of country.
Seriously This is your Analogy? For defending him ?
You can become PM as long as you get votes for - As for Foreign minister you have to be seasoned diplomat - not Khaki chaddi wish

it was GHQ orchestrated
VoNc - Installing Crooks like Zardari and Shebaz - getting their Cases removed - Paving way for NRO 2.0 - so that Bajwa and Khaki losers can accumulate their Haram Wealth - just like Ex boss did
12Billion rupees in Span of 6 years and now shamelessly lives abroad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504_202525_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504_202525_Chrome.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 15
Yeah you wish it was GHQ orchestrated.

With Bilawal, the mentorship comes from Zardari at all steps, nowhere else.
Zardari is GHQs man in Sindh to keep a chokehold on the economy.

Playing for the country was not a job?

LMAO.

PROJEKT BILAWAL
300 Pound
View attachment 928012

Elephant Bilawal. The economy didn't grow, but PDM swelled like a pig.

The worst part is that Zardari will buy him one of the hottest chicks in Pakistan, like Ayyan Ali.

To be a military backed criminal has its benefits.

This guy is a military favorite. Often people forget that he is a military favorite because he is an American favorite. In Pakistan the generals also have a boss and that is papa America.

Do you realize that playing a professional sport is a job?

Moreover later on after retirement khan also worked as analyst,commentator and wrote article s on cricket.

He was also chancellor of university

Maybe for you job only means defending crimes of GHQ on keyboard but there are other things in world too.

And top of that khan did hundreds times better job as PM than those bastards in uniform who got power though Coup bringing only embarrassment and misery to country

Bilawal was made FM with tacit approval from Bajwa and his Corp Commanders, the same Shahbaz was made PM.

Garbage in, Garbage out.

Thank You Establishment. This is on YOU.

You forgot the 20+ years of failures and successes. Don’t be too consumed by hate.

Being a cricketer means you have to earn for your living and perform at the highest level at all times to continue earning your living.

Unlike in certain institutions in Pakistan, where you get ahead based on TC.

Plus he got elected and that is up to the people of Pakistan to decide who they want as their PM.

Not some sexually frustrated FA pass duffers who only excel at videotaping.

Yeah you wish it was GHQ orchestrated.

With Bilawal, the mentorship comes from Zardari at all steps, nowhere else.
Then I hope the GHQ starts orchestrating things, like only they can, so the country gets better. I wonder what's keeping them? Is it their famed neutrality?

Last edited:
Then I hope the GHQ starts orchestrating things, like only they can, so the country gets better. I wonder what's keeping them? Is it their famed neutrality?
75 years of meticulous ivy league level management and this is the Pakistan you’ve got.

Another few years of this type of management by the GHQ, you won’t find Pakistan on the map.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom