What's new

Bilal Lashari's next project: A multi-million dollar remake of Maula Jatt

onli one question cause Mulla jatt is the onli pakistani movie i had ever seen who will replace the charecters of Mulla jatt & neeru nath in the new avatar of orignal Mulla jutt please i will be great full if someone could also provide fotos of the same ...thanks

Remake of Maula Jatt should be in Urdu....not Punjabi...otherwise many ppl who dont understand Punjabi wont be able to understand it...

I don't think even "Nawaan aya ain sohnian" will be as much colorful in Urdu, but yeah - English & Urdu subtitle should be there

onli one question cause Mulla jatt is the onli pakistani movie i had ever seen who will replace the charecters of Mulla jatt & neeru nath in the new avatar of orignal Mulla jutt please i will be great full if someone could also provide fotos of the same ...thanks

Aby it's noori naat not neeru nath

Best of luck to the new project.:cheers:

Just one question:-

What is the final box office collections of WAAR?:what:

By Indian standards,

1) 100%+ profit = Hit

2)150%-200% profit = Super Hit

3)200% -250% profit = Blockbuster

4) 300%+ profit = All Time Blockbuster

So, in which category does WAAR fall?:undecided:
i opened the wikipedia page of WAAR , it says

budget = 200 million ( PKR)
collections = 200 million (PKR)
and this even in the 5th week

so no profits , not even a hit !

I don't think even "Nawaan aya ain sohnian" will be as much colorful in Urdu, but yeah - English & Urdu subtitle should be there

Aby it's noori naat not neeru nath
spelling mistakes pe kyon dhyaan dete ho bhai ..."bhaawnaow ko samjho ji " :D

i opened the wikipedia page of WAAR , it says

budget = 200 million ( PKR)
collections = 200 million (PKR)
and this even in the 5th week

so no profits , not even a hit !
To make it a hit, it must have at least 200 million PKR net domestic profit(excluding taxes).

If your figures are final, then it was not even a semi hit( 50%-75% profit).

To make it a hit, it must have at least 200 million PKR net domestic profit(excluding taxes).

If your figures are final, then it was not even a semi hit( 50%-75% profit).
true that ,
sad thing is that even after so much of hype they have not been able to recover the budget of the film , and over excited pdf members are already calling it a mega hit.
even the pakistani critics have given it a thumbs down , so it fails on all parameters.

true that ,
sad thing is that even after so much of hype they have not been able to recover the budget of the film , and over excited pdf members are already calling it a mega hit.
even the pakistani critics have given it a thumbs down , so it fails on all parameters.
So, the film is a flop, because

1) Bad critical review.

2) Poor box office collection.

@Leader

You are just afraid of the 'gandasa' thats all. :lol:

Im afraid of the culture associated with it. it ruined our film industry and produced many badmashs who solely took inspiration of being above the law from these movies.

Back
Top Bottom