What's new

‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bed time stories at there best.. Look like some one is desperate to proof his belief backward compatible..

Hindu Myths, stories are symbolic and nothing more, there is no heaven in Hinduism where god sit with many hoors :P

Vishnu 10 Avatars Vs Darvin evolution theory
1. Fish Avatar Vs First aquatic evolution from single cell entity
2. Tortoise Avatar Vs Amphibians
3. Narsimha Avatar Vs Early men/ape/neandartthals
4. Vaman Avatar Vs Intelligent man

and so on, These are just observation of Ancient Indian scholar. There was No Adam. Human evolve in group
So you are saying hindu religion is nothing more then a bed time stories
You are right I completely support You on that
but for the rest of your post
Few things about human evolution
Even lets just say Human beings evolved from single cell organism , how that single cell organism was formed , their must be a start why big bang happened Because before that Whole universe was smaller then a single atom how on its own a thing which is smaller then atom becomes this big by itself its pathetic and idiotic Their are forces which even your might science cant explain

if this is true.. then what a scam !! 2000 years!! this scam was copied by another scam in that case ! its sheer evil genius

Islam is was formed When 1 human being was created , Adam
Islam is in the base of every religion even in hinduism their are verses about One
UPANISHAD:
Chandogya Upanishad Chapter 6 Section 2 verse 1
“Ekam Evadvitiyam”
“He is one only without a second.”
Shwetashvatara Upanishad Chapter 6 verse 9

“Nacasya kascij janita na cadhipah”
“Of Him there are neither parents nor Lord.”

BHAGWAD GEETA
“He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginning-less, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds...”
(Bhagwad Geeta 10:3)
I know where you are from. it is very tough trying to defend religion. you will fail convincing even one Kuffar. and quoting Hindu texts? LOL! think - why did criticism of your religion and it's holy book is prohibited within your religion as well as enforced by extremist Muslims? why? most Hindus don't care, Christians don't care defending their religion but why you? inside you are confused and terribly insecure. I will rather suggest you read a neutral sources like faithfreedom.org for seeing the other perspective instead of quoting Zakir Naik or Ahmed Deeddat's articles here. in case you are wondering - I am not a Hindu

Even lets just say Human beings evolved from single cell organism , how that single cell organism was formed , their must be a start why big bang happened Because before that Whole universe was smaller then a single atom how on its own a thing which is smaller then atom becomes this big by itself its pathetic and idiotic Their are forces which even your might science cant explain

still under research.. we are still looking for those answers.
but it still does not explain whether the cretorof this universe is good or evil. maybe the creator is an evil guy. what say>?

If he was created by someone then how he can be the Divine the Only one let me post Some Versus for You about the oneness of Allah

"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Say (O Muhammad) He is God the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone."

"God is the Creator of everything. He is the guardian over everything. Unto Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth." (39:62, 63)

"Do you worship what you have carved yourself?" (37:95)

"Or have you taken unto you others beside Him to be your protectors, even such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" (13:16)

"He is God; there is no god but He, He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is God, there is no God but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to God, above that they associate! He is God the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise." (59:22-24)

"There is no god but He, the Living, the Everlasting. Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep; to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. Who is there that shall intercede with Him save by His leave? He knows what lies before them and what is after them, and they comprehend not anything of His knowledge save such as He wills. His throne comprises the heavens and earth; the preserving of them oppresses Him not; He is the All-High, the All-Glorious." (2:255)

"People of the Book, go not beyond the bounds in your religion, and say not as to God but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only the Messenger of God, and His Word that He committed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers, and say not, 'Three.' Refrain; better is it for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him - (He is) above having a son." (4:171)

How do you know that muhammad wasn't on crack and wasn't actually lying ? He married a 6 years old kid and raped her when she was 9 . If someone did it today , he would be sent straight to the prison than made the prophet . How can you believe his fabricated stories ? And there is no evidence of god's existence . All the religions whether hinduism or judaism are all man made .

What according to you is the authenticity of the belief that jesus was born to a virgin when god "breathed his spirit" to her,and he had regular contact with god directly as well was via an angel called gibreel-(which btw is a 19 winged creature)...Do you believe in this joke..?

This is a miracle.

Academics don't believe in miracles, believers do.

We were talking from secular point of view...

I know where you are from. it is very tough trying to defend religion. you will fail convincing even one Kuffar. and quoting Hindu texts? LOL! think - why did criticism of your religion and it's holy book is prohibited within your religion as well as enforced by extremist Muslims? why? most Hindus don't care, Christians don't care defending their religion but why you? think - inside you are confused. I will rather suggest you read a neutral sources like faithfreedom.org for seeing the other perspective instead of quoting Zakir Naik or Ahmed Deeddat's articles here. in case you are wondering - I am not a Hindu

I m not quoting Any one i only talk about what i think and what i had learnt from islam
2nd To me it dsnt matter you are hindu or not i dont care
3rd Defend religion against if someone asks you a question then you have to answer it if someone discuss islam so i can learn more about islam and other religions what people thing God can defend his books better then me
4th confused about what ?
5th quoting hindu texture Bcz he de was talking about and he didnt know what he was talking about
6th criticism of my religion Quran is the words of God what gives us the right to judge him
and we criticize those things which has mistakes
Like Hinduism one side their books talk about one god on the other the pray to almost every thing Even stones
how can a person be god who needs wife childern , land , food

First of all stop being disrespectful by calling others Religious views fable. We have Christians,Jews and Muslims here who will find your post offensive. You don't have to like what others believe in but you must not disrespect them for no reason.
Second of all I believe that in evolution the greater species eliminates the inferior, Which makes me curious if we did evolve from monkeys why do we have monkeys left??
Third Muslims believe that Islam was already there and Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) found it.

glad you believe in evolution. good question on why we have monkeys left. actually its Ape. the Apes and we had the same ancestor. So while the apes evolved to a certin type of animal which we know as chimps/orang utans etc. from one branch, we humans evloved to another.
if you say weaker is ousted by stronger then we should not be having any other kind of animal on the planet except man isnt it?

the main difference between other books and holy quran is that All the other books was written later by w people people who heard themselves or by other so later when they written it every one put some thing extra thats the problem the changed it from the orginal but In Holy Quran
When Holy Prophet Received Verses Writers written down the exact same Verses so now changes were possible and many of Holy Prophets ( PEACE.BE.UPON.HIM)s companion remembered

mahabharat was written by god himself .. what do you say to that. quran written by a man who claims that god told him this. and men are capable of falsehood.

Off course religious fables are bed-time stories. The basic idea of these stories to build character inside human. These are moral stories, a guideline/rule so that there must not be anarchy in society. These stories are very first magnacarta (written code of conducts)... Be it evolutionary religion scripts or man made religion script..

When electric discharge happen over aminno acid single cell creature formed. On earth there is abundence of ammnio acid (Nitrogen Hydrogen and Oxigen) and lightening provide the spark..

Earth is 5 billion year old (5,000,000,000) and human evolution is just 100,000 year old.

History of the Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

watch and read it beofre making next comment.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/Geologic_Clock_with_events_and_periods.svg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know that muhammad wasn't on crack and wasn't actually lying ? He married a 6 years old kid and raped her when she was 9 . If someone did it today , he would be sent straight to the prison than made the prophet . How can you believe his fabricated stories ? And there is no evidence of god's existence . All the religions whether hinduism or judaism are all man made .

Because even his enemies acknowledge that fact that he never lied not even once 1, How can he married a girl at 6
then raped her at 9 she was his Wife do you know some thing about puberty i will say just learn some thing about it

glad you believe in evolution. good question on why we have monkeys left. actually its Ape. the Apes and we had the same ancestor. So while the apes evolved to a certin type of animal which we know as chimps/orang utans etc. from one branch, we humans evloved to another.
if you say weaker is ousted by stronger then we should not be having any other kind of animal on the planet except man isnt it?

mahabharat was written by god himself .. what do you say to that. quran written by a man who claims that god told him this. and men are capable of falsehood.
Did he text you a copy ?

This is Hindu concept, its their belief why should muslims comment on it. Muslim concept of Holy Quran is that it has been revealed by God. Later it was documented to preserve it. When it was revealed, different people preserved it through different means. Some wrote it down, some memorised portions of it some memorised whole of it. When it was compiled it was not on the basis of one person. It was ensured that authentic version gets compiled and no hearsay ingresses into text. Similarly Bible was also revealed, but what we have for bible today is mainly commentary by different apostles, who changed the original meaning. Moreso, Constantine did not take into account all the commentaries and resorted to selection of only few. Tora is no different.

This is Hindu concept, its their belief why should muslims comment on it. Muslim concept of Holy Quran is that it has been revealed by God. Later it was documented to preserve it. When it was revealed, different people preserved it through different means. Some wrote it down, some memorised portions of it some memorised whole of it. When it was compiled it was not on the basis of one person. It was ensured that authentic version gets compiled and no hearsay ingresses into text. Similarly Bible was also revealed, but what we have for bible today is mainly commentary by different apostles, who changed the original meaning. Moreso, Constantine did not take into account all the commentaries and resorted to selection of only few. Tora is no different.

well isnt that the thing about faith/belief. every religion has its own belief. hard to say which is authentic. perhaps we should get a commie to judge which is the authentic religon. now that would be delicious.

ya right his claim is jesus is made up and is a myth and then i have to say every thing about jesus is also myth in quran which ultimately proves even kuran is made up by ur prophet ....

yh but he saying that your modern day jesus was invented by the romans is completely fine with us.

Because even his enemies acknowledge that fact that he never lied not even once 1, How can he married a girl at 6
then raped her at 9 she was his Wife do you know some thing about puberty i will say just learn some thing about it

Did he text you a copy ?
if Mo was a human being then he comes with all fallacies of a human. including lying.
even in hnduism Lord ram who was the perfect human ever (ie god in that avatar) a small ***** was made to say that humans are never perfect and have human qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom