What's new

‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do you think what this chap Atwill says about Jesus conforms with what Koran says about Jesus? Only one of them could be true.

the thing is Islam was the last religion , to correct all the mistakes or changes which people made in older books the main argument between Islam and Christianity is Some Christian believe Jesus was the son of God Holy trinity While islam says he was just a prophet thats it Now i wont give you a islamic reference but i will also give you a christian scholar watch from 5:10
alot of changes were done in bible translations because it was in greek not in english, many older menu scriptures doesn't talk about the holy trinity so their itself a flaw in the bible which people have right now and that was the reason of Islam correct all the changes done by humans in all the older books

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they don't...my dear desperate christian who following an inferior religion is trying to save its face by bringing in Islam :lol:

Actual secular scholarship on Qur'an regards it as a work of Muhammad...Qur'an is a work of Muhammad containing his vision of the legal, political, historical, social, personal, and spiritual frame work for his community (Muslims). Academics, ofcourse, doesn't believe in 'God' or other spiritual miracles in Qu'ran..but it is not a book of myths like Bible.

Bible is a book written by UNKNOWN authors..Jesus never even knew about bible...Bible has books which were written by liers (For example, there are 2 books of peter in bible..and an unknown man named 'peter' claims to have written both of them..but writing experts now have proven, scientifically, that those two books could not have been written by a single man!)..and so on.

So please, don't compare inferior work (Bible) with an authentic superior work (Qur'an). You can say there are things that aren't right in Qur'an...ofcourse..but it is actually a work of a one, known man--Muhammad. Bible on the other hand is a work of myths written by several, unknown man...and Jesus, the main character/focus, of bible(gospels) didn't even know that there would exist a book called bible :omghaha:

Muslims, when following Qur'an, atleast follow one man...their leader..ultimate teacher...Muhammad.

Christians, when following bible, follow nothing...just bunch of lies and myths coming from several, unknown, dishonest writers

This post exclusively shows how much ignorant you are.. Bible was written by unknown authors?? :omghaha:

Dude, if you believe your religion is true, you do not need to insult other religion to confirm your faith.. These kind of insults and jibes are taken by those who do not believe in their religion or believe in half cooked versions of religion..

the thing is Islam was the last religion , to correct all the mistakes or changes which people made in older books the main argument between Islam and Christianity is Some Christian believe Jesus was the son of God Holy trinity While islam says he was just a prophet thats it Now i wont give you a islamic reference but i will also give you a christian scholar watch from 5:10
alot of changes were done in bible translations because it was in greek not in english, many older menu scriptures doesn't talk about the holy trinity so their itself a flaw in the bible which people have right now and that was the reason of Islam correct all the changes done by humans in all the older books

Darth vader This person you are replying to is a Anti-Muslim hate-Monger. It doesn't matter how many times you respond to him.He is stubborn and here to irk muslims and pakistanis only that's his agenda. Out of all the Indian hate mongers we have here he is the worst. The MoDs should ban this person permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I m applying what you said that so called bible scholar said romans created a character name Jesus,

Now If romans created Christianity, how created jews,
Their were already 2 books before Christianity Zabur , tawrat now these books are way older then Romans itself. Now in books already talked about the next prophets 1 Jesus 2 Holy Prophet so
if these were the fake man why their name was on those books which are older the romans

Means you are so called bible scholar is lying or he dsnt have a clue

What is Zabur and tawrat?

I think Christianity is dying in Europe and everywhere. this scholar's "proof" doesn't make much head turns up in surprise. the so called "Judeo-Christian" civilization is ending and it will be either Islam or Atheism which is going to be dominating there. even ISKCON missionaries can have a chance!

One thing I must say. Quran is way superior than Bible. Bible is like 5 books in total while Quran is only one. Christians even included their saints book in the bible and mixed up with Gospel which is revealed to Jesus by Allah. Why is there too many books in the Bible? Why dont they just follow Gospel which is the God's revelation to Jesus? Who is saint Peter in Christianity? Is his status in Christianity equatable to the status of lets say the fourth caliph Ali (pbuh) in Islam?
religious Muslims will get a heart attack if you read the kinds of Ali Sina and Answering-Islam showing the errors in Koran and the allegations against Islam.

What about the similarities between Jesus and the Egyptian god Horus - is there a connection?

There is the possility that certain stories were interwoven, a sort of evolution of beliefs, taking the good and necessary from the different beliefs at the time.

For example the Islamic Burraq is surprisingly similar to Pegasus, and some of the greeks gods were also roman gods which were also very similar to some of the nordic god and possibly hindu gods.

The priest class have an interest - politcially and economically to have the people glued to them through fear or some other method. Politicians have used religion to control the masses, just as you see in the USA, in the Muslim world, the BJP/RSS in India etc.

Thus there is a possibility that some of the Jesus story had the hand of political expediency.

Go read the Horus legend again, the "similarities" do not exist at all and only atheists concocted the silly notion.

Darth vader This person you are replying to is a Anti-Muslim hate-Monger. It doesn't matter how many times you respond to him.He is stubborn and here to irk muslims and pakistanis only that's his agenda. Out of all the Indian hate mongers we have here he is the worst. The MoDs should ban this person permanently.

Personally i dont care the only thing is if some one had some issues about islam its our job to tell him whats wrong and right rest is up 2 him if he understands well good for him if he cant still up 2 him

there are 4 Holy Books Which God ( Allah ) sent to humanity For the guidance of human beings
Turwat Zabur Bible and Quran

there are 4 Holy Books Which God ( Allah ) sent to humanity For the guidance of human beings

Zabur is the book of Psalms and Tawrat is Torah!

The old testament of the Bible has more than two books.
The Old Testament is a Christian term for a collection of religious writings by ancient Israelites that form the first section of Christian Bibles, in contrast to the Christian New Testament. The books included in the Old Testament (the Old Testament canon) varies markedly between Christian denominations; Protestants accept only the Hebrew Bible's canon but divide it into 39 books, while Catholics, the Eastern Orthodox, Coptic and Ethiopian churches recognise a considerably larger collection. Catholic old testament has 46 books.

The book of Psalms is one of the books in the old testament. The Torah is first five books in the old testament of the Bible, also called the Pentateuch .

The Bible already contains the books of Psalms and Torah. Torah consists of the first 5 books of old testament of the Bible. Book of Psalms is also part of old testament of the Bible and is mostly made of poetry and songs.

This post exclusively shows how much ignorant you are.. Bible was written by unknown authors?? :omghaha:

Yes. It was. It is a fact.

Offcourse, we have *some* idea with regards to the authorship of parts of bible...But huge chunk of Bible was written by unknown authors.

I just gave you the example of two book of Peters. Traditional account is that these two books were written by a man named Peter...Now, it is scientifically proven by experts that these two writings could not have been written by a single man...The authors, for sure, were two different people.

This, and how about the book of Hebrews in Bible? Again, we have no idea who wrote it. :)

I am just stating facts not random bullsh!t that Christians throw at Islam etc.

Dude, if you believe your religion is true, you do not need to insult other religion to confirm your faith.. These kind of insults and jibes are taken by those who do not believe in their religion or believe in half cooked versions of religion..

I am not insulting..Just stating facts..I know in a bit contemptuous way...but it doesn't mean that I am just randomly throwing insults..

Yes. It was. It is a fact.

Offcourse, we have *some* idea with regards to the authorship of parts of bible...But huge chunk of Bible was written by unknown authors.

I just gave you the example of two book of Peters. Traditional account is that these two books were written by a man named Peter...Now, it is scientifically proven by experts that these two writings could not have been written by a single man...The authors, for sure, were two different people.

This, and how about the book of Hebrews in Bible? Again, we have no idea who wrote it. :)

I am just stating facts not random bullsh!t that Christians throw at Islam etc.

I am not insulting..Just stating facts..I know in a bit contemptuous way...but it doesn't mean that I am just randomly throwing insults..

The Bible already contains the books of Psalms and Torah. Torah consists of the first 5 books of old testament of the Bible. Book of Psalms is also part of old testament of the Bible and is mostly made of poetry and songs.
Dude i dont know where you got this info but you have to read before you start posting stuff without any knowledge
Torah and Zabur Are way older then
Torah started in the 600 BC completed in 400 BCE
Zabur Goes to 1000 bce
So how can these books copy from bible

These all man made religion are same..

Religion The only man made religion i know is Hinduism where people pray to those gods who they created themselves

These all man made religion are same..

Religion The only man made religion i know is Hinduism where people pray to those gods who they created themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom