What's new

‘Bible Scholar’ Makes Explosive Allegation About Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do you think what this chap Atwill says about Jesus conforms with what Koran says about Jesus? Only one of them could be true.

lmao so what do you believe? do you believe that chap?

well isnt that the thing about faith/belief. every religion has its own belief. hard to say which is authentic. perhaps we should get a commie to judge which is the authentic religon. now that would be delicious.

Why do you have to do that. Just live with what you are following, if not satisfied, do your research. Truth is definitely out there. There is no point in bringing people to a common religion.

Rather than a theology, Atwill believes that Christianity was concocted as a government project that was used to control Roman citizens. During a time in which Jewish residents were waiting for their Messiah, he says they were a constant source of insurrection, leading the Romans to seek out an equalizing and tempering force.

Sure,Christianity was a goverment project,that's why it took some 300 years to be recognised as a religion in the Roman Empire,300 years in which christians were fed to the lions for their beliefs...What an idiot!! :pissed:

if Mo was a human being then he comes with all fallacies of a human. including lying.
even in hnduism Lord ram who was the perfect human ever (ie god in that avatar) a small ***** was made to say that humans are never perfect and have human qualities.

Holy Prophet was Prophet the prophets do not lie , or addiction , adultery , they are innocent, they dont commit sin because how if they do these kind of things then how can the lead other people away from these things , and then God had chosen the wrong man a mistake which God cant do

Whats new?

In academics, it is well-known that the demi-god character of Jesus was a invention for roman consumption.

Jesus, the real man, was just a preacher preaching his message. He never claimed to be god. The writers of gospels were writing Jesus' story specifically

Bible carries zero authenticity and is mostly myth...A well-accepted fact of modern academics.

Google and Youtube Bart Erhman, the greatest biblical scholar of our time...Who has studied all ancient manuscripts of biblical literature and published his work after 30 years of research.

Christianity is a joke..no wonder nobody follows it anymore in the West...Even I am more 'christian' than majority of westerners who are recorded as 'christians' in statistics :omghaha:

You shouldn't have copied this joke and transformed it into a new religion then...the copy of a joke it's much worse in my book.Why do ignorants talk about things that they don't know about ?

Because even his enemies acknowledge that fact that he never lied not even once 1, How can he married a girl at 6
then raped her at 9 she was his Wife do you know some thing about puberty i will say just learn some thing about it

Did he text you a copy ?

Mohammad married a 6 year old baby Aisha and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 years old . Having sex with a kid is called rape if you didn't know . And what has puberty got to do with it . Aisha had probably not even hit puberty when she was raped for the first time by the not so holy prophet .

Mohammad married a 6 year old baby Aisha and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 years old . Having sex with a kid is called rape if you didn't know . And what has puberty got to do with it . Aisha had probably not even hit puberty when she was raped for the first time by the not so holy prophet .

In those times everybody married at an early age.
You should take your 21st century glasses off if you want to be objective about history.

Holy Prophet was Prophet the prophets do not lie , or addiction , adultery , they are innocent, they dont commit sin because how if they do these kind of things then how can the lead other people away from these things , and then God had chosen the wrong man a mistake which God cant do

Prophets don't even rape little kids ! Or maybe islam has made an exception for it i guess

You should take your 21st century glasses off if you want to be objective about history.

So you think its not unnatural for a grown up man to have sex with a toddler . Even animals don't do that sort of thing

A kid can die of sexual injuries as happened with an 8 year old girl in yemen a few days ago. Was the holy prophet too imbecile to know this ?

Prophets don't even rape little kids ! Or maybe islam has made an exception for it i guess

So you think its not unnatural for a grown up man to have sex with a toddler . Even animals don't do that sort of thing

Wrong ,it's not about what i think,ofcourse i consider it wrong right now but at that time everybody throughout the world did it.Acussing only Mohamed it's hipocrisy because it was the norm of the time.

Wrong ,it's not about what i think,ofcourse i consider it wrong right now but at that time everybody throughout the world did it.Acussing only Mohamed it's hipocrisy because it was the norm of the time.

But Muhammad was a prophet , the finest of humans . Then he should have known that its wrong and persuaded the others not to follow the norm .

1st of All she was his Wife 2nd Holy Prophet had no child with Hazrat Ayesha ( RA)
Only childerns are from Khadija (ra) and Maria (ra)
and the main thing is the age of puberty is different in different places And In many Old times it wasnt a odd thing

1st of All she was his Wife 2nd Holy Prophet had no child with Hazrat Ayesha ( RA)

That doesn't prove he didn't cohabit with her when she was a kid

and the main thing is the age of puberty is different in different places And In many Old times it wasnt a odd thing

Age of puberty is not 6 years anywhere on earth

U didn't watch the documentary which I provided you couple of page ago, didn't you? Watch that doucmnetry and you will become realist....

Being realist doesn't mean hating Allah..

I can't say anything agianst Muhammad or I will fall prey to Jihad..

Kerala professor's hand chopped off for offending faith
Assault on T. J. Joseph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I beg to differ. Child marriage is different than such marriage what was allowed in Arabia. In Child marriage two child get married, while when This Arab tribesman (Who founded your religion) was almost 40 or 50 when he married 6 or 9 year old kid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom