What's new

Bhikari PM putting cake in the mouth of Queen's Diplomat

You see, they know Bajwa and co brought them and they aren’t going anywhere.

They won’t give a damn about people or even care about optics.

1 and a half years to go, they will loot as much as they can, lay the groundwork for a historically rigged elections and repeat.

Meanwhile Bajwa and co will repeat they should not be dragged into politics but go about their corrupt ways and interfere anywhere and everywhere as they see fit.

What seems to be the problem ?

it is old tradition among these parts to cut your B'day cake and feed someone a slice, typically someone standing in close proximity to you or one you are fond of.

All their wealth is in UK, so obviously they’d do anything to keep the brits happy……werna visa nahi milayga……aur wealth b hath se nikal jaye
Do takay k goton k samne lait jany walay choron ki kya izzat hogi hahaha

Wasn't IK driving and acting as a driver to Gulf Sheikhs? At least here, he is celebrating and not doing slavery.

Now I am out of here!

You see, they know Bajwa and co brought them and they aren’t going anywhere.

They won’t give a damn about people or even care about optics.

1 and a half years to go, they will loot as much as they can, lay the groundwork for a historically rigged elections and repeat.

Meanwhile Bajwa and co will repeat they should not be dragged into politics but go about their corrupt ways and interfere anywhere and everywhere as they see fit.
Fucking cowards. They erased the whole thread about 80th Corps Commander's Conference. Because of all the truth based hate they were getting.

Duniya mein Bajwa and co se bara chutiya nai dekha me ne. America will organically just not be what it used to be. Biden is failing miserably at home. Biden and this sudden muscle flexing vis a vis Ukraine and long slew of regime changes by US deep state are a desperate attempt to go back to pre Trump Obaman era. Which today is very very hard to achieve.

The only thing going for US is EU being a satellite state/continent for them. Even EU is an unwilling accomplice in the whole no energy buying from Russia etc.

GHQ chutya Uncles are betting on the wrong horse in the long run.

Bajwa's best pick. Did Showbaz also sit on his lap?
What if Showbaz was doing acts like Matiullah for Bajwa hahaha 🤣😂

What seems to be the problem ?

it is old tradition among these parts to cut your B'day cake and feed someone a slice, typically someone standing in close proximity to you or one you are fond of.
You go mind your business and boycott Qatar airways leave this for us.

Wasn't IK driving and acting as a driver to Gulf Sheikhs? At least here, he is celebrating and not doing slavery.

Now I am out of here!
Mr. Joker, KSA MBH, and UAE Prince Muhammad both drove for PMIK. PMIK reciprocated, and it was between equal in protocol.

Haven't u notices how modi hugs every head of state with such sycophantic pleasure. Habitual colonial slaves.

Bajwa's best pick. Did Showbaz also sit on his lap?
It wasn't Showbaz who sat on Bajwa's lap ;)

1654757021668.png

The same night, Shehbaz also gave head to the diplomat.

....and who give a damn to golden jubilee of this relic of old!!
And this boot palishia ran up to the embassy to give his haziri.
I am here to serve you my queen.
Pathetic beggar .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom