What's new

Bhikari PM putting cake in the mouth of Queen's Diplomat

Guys, cool it a bit or else Black Vigos would be incoming. We don’t want you guys vanishing from this forum.

Showbaz ne waise apna sir bhi uski **** me ghusa lena tha. After all most of the laundered and corrupt money is parked in UK.

Proud production of the imported company's PM. The Beggar Chief Scrounger putting cake in the mouth of British high commissioner where he ran up to attend her majesty's golden jubilee.
Can you believe your eyes 🙈
I mean how LOW one can go!!!

The most humiliating thing about this isn't the cake ,it's the golden jubilee of that old royal witch whose ancestors looted us without any mercy , caused famines here that killed millions and exploited us in every worst way possible.
Any PM with a zilch of dignity will not participate in any such event or just fulfill the formality by sending some officer or ambassador.
But here our cherry blossom not just participated himself but showed some extra level love towards his masters. Utterly shameful.

Can anyone deciphers and understand what does it mean when the corps commanders routine or extraordinary meetings of Pak Fauj comes with such points.

-Riasat ki salamti kay liay Pak Fauj har hadd per jaegi. or,

-Riasat-e-Pakistan ki salamti Pak Fauj kay liay sab sey muqaddam hai.

How is a Riasat/State concept works without the people, and the well being, prosperity, happiness of the 220 million people who have been subjugated to a worst form of tyrannical imported regime, and they complict being the handlers, the abetters.

Is the concept of Riasat-e-Pakistan any different than the elected democratic government, elected by the people, the people makes a Riasat, the Awaam are the building blocks of a Riasat.

Or maybe, the concept of Riasat/State according to the dictum of the Fauj/Estab., the Pak Army is 'a piece of real estate' with extravagant housing schemes, other biz.

Or the concept of Riasat/State according to the ideology of Fauj is 'Pakistan as a piece of real estate, a piece of land is important and not the 220 million people'. As people are dispensible but not the piece of real Estate called Pakistan, as people will die, but the country should be important.

Wasn't IK driving and acting as a driver to Gulf Sheikhs? At least here, he is celebrating and not doing slavery.

Now I am out of here!

Look at this beta incel virgin slotting into the arms of alpha Trump :lol: I think he wants to be his girlfriend.

1654762307101.png

Army thinks they're the "Riasat".

Which is why pura Pakistan DHA banane me lge hue hain.

Riasat-e-DHA. Chal parh kalma COAS ka!

So much of indoctrinated patriotism being created with such pseduo ides/idealogue.

-Hukumat nahi Riasat Bachoa, as if Hukumat selected by 220 million people is irrelevant and also the people who elected the govt.

-Riasat ki Salamti ki Zimmedari Fauj per hai, as if the zimmedari of safety of life and property of common man is not with Fauj and they are not worthy of it.

Here Riasat means just the piece of land called Pakistan with strategic assets, devoid of the Awam.

This is clearly a state within a state functioning here, read malfunctioning here.

Pakistan main patwari media cell ko banday nahi miltay ab Indians ko hire karna shuru kar diya ha

Big difference between our "Patwaris" and Indian "Sanghis" is that they are ultranationalist patriots.

Proud production of the imported company's PM. The Beggar Chief Scrounger putting cake in the mouth of British high commissioner where he ran up to attend her majesty's golden jubilee.
Can you believe your eyes 🙈
I mean how LOW one can go!!!

Dafuq? Birthday cake? :lol:

Pathetic little slaves. We still cant get rid of western slaves and not just the rulers, even the people mostly are western mental slaves and there are always long queues for western visas. Inko visa k liye zaleel kia jata hay lekin ohir bhi khushi khushi zalalat accept krte hein. A nation with no honor is bound to become slave.

Pathetic little slaves. We still cant get rid of western slaves and not just the rulers, even the people mostly are western mental slaves and there are always long queues for western visas. Inko visa k liye zaleel kia jata hay lekin ohir bhi khushi khushi zalalat accept krte hein. A nation with no honor is bound to become slave.

two kinds those who are fedup and those who are western slaves.

Fucking cowards. They erased the whole thread about 80th Corps Commander's Conference. Because of all the truth based hate they were getting.

Duniya mein Bajwa and co se bara chutiya nai dekha me ne. America will organically just not be what it used to be. Biden is failing miserably at home. Biden and this sudden muscle flexing vis a vis Ukraine and long slew of regime changes by US deep state are a desperate attempt to go back to pre Trump Obaman era. Which today is very very hard to achieve.

The only thing going for US is EU being a satellite state/continent for them. Even EU is an unwilling accomplice in the whole no energy buying from Russia etc.

GHQ chutya Uncles are betting on the wrong horse in the long run.

What if Showbaz was doing acts like Matiullah for Bajwa hahaha 🤣😂

You go mind your business and boycott Qatar airways leave this for us.
It was my thread shared in Pakistan army section

Admin deleted it giving the reason it was offtopic

Can someone explain to me how the news about Army's 80th formation commander meeting is off topic?

Please explain

Back
Top Bottom