What's new

Bhikari PM putting cake in the mouth of Queen's Diplomat

They don't understand optics, they are jahils headed by a jahil family. They don't have attention to detail, they don't have genuine empathy, they don't have any qualities of a decent person. They are sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists.

What did we do wrong that these leaders are born on our soil?

What did we do wrong to that these leaders are born on our soil.

You didn't protect this man and let him complete Jinnah's work

1654798656556.png

Trust me, baray mian sahab ko fauran pata lag jata hai jab kormay main mirch kam ho.

I am not even kidding, true story.

Yes, and what part of mutton is suitable for qorma, pulayo, or biryani. In addition to loot and plunder, this is their special area of expertise.

Does no one in the PML media management team or leadership ever bring up the issue of optics or public posturing?

We had the stupid Turkish ads, we had aftar parties for journalists and sarkari umrahs, we have his son getting into state meetings, we had the factually incorrect gaffes of the PM, we had the moronic statements in the economic meeting, we had Miftah's moment of brilliance, and now this.

Idhr mulk kay buray halat hain, doob raha hai, so maslay hain, aur yeh aik high commissioner ko cake khila raha hai? A guy waaayyy below his pay grade, on the occassion of the Queen's jubilee?

Ya to yeh shadeed beghairat hain, ya phir they really take us for fools who will bark for a few days and then shut up.
Does any of this affect PMLN supporters? Does it put any doubts in their minds about who they're supporting? Honest question.

They don't understand optics, they are jahils headed by a jahil family. They don't have attention to detail, they don't have genuine empathy, they don't have any qualities of a decent person. They are sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists.
Or they just consider Pakistanis to be useless/worthless enough that they choose not to care even for optics…..specially when brought back by establishment itself, now they do it on purpose to rub it in our faces….

You didn't protect this man and let him complete Jinnah's work

View attachment 852711
Apparently he has his own agenda according to Fatima Jinnah

Trust me, baray mian sahab ko fauran pata lag jata hai jab kormay main mirch kam ho.

I am not even kidding, true story.
When Mandela visited Pakistan in the 90s The PM of Pakistan couldn’t get a sentence of English out but was more focused on getting Tikkay than briefing Mandela on Kashmir

while a servant earned an IPhone from his masters :lol:
20220609_235207.jpg

Proud production of the imported company's PM. The Beggar Chief Scrounger putting cake in the mouth of British high commissioner where he ran up to attend her majesty's golden jubilee.
Can you believe your eyes 🙈
I mean how LOW one can go!!!

famous pet Bajwa was also there in the ceremony? :lol:

Proud production of the imported company's PM. The Beggar Chief Scrounger putting cake in the mouth of British high commissioner where he ran up to attend her majesty's golden jubilee.
Can you believe your eyes 🙈
I mean how LOW one can go!!!

Zehni ghulaam bc! :sniper:

When Mandela visited Pakistan in the 90s The PM of Pakistan couldn’t get a sentence of English out but was more focused on getting Tikkay than briefing Mandela on Kashmir

Yeh to kuch bhi nhn.

There was a briefing by commerce ministry once and there were a few ministers, secretaries, FBR reps, the whole shebang.

After the 40 odd minute briefing, baray mian sahab asks his PS "Khanay ich ki aye?"...and he adjourned the meeting until after lunch without a single comment on the contents themselves.

Yeh to kuch bhi nhn.

There was a briefing by commerce ministry once and there were a few ministers, secretaries, FBR reps, the whole shebang.

After the 40 odd minute briefing, baray mian sahab asks his PS "Khanay ich ki aye?"...and he adjourned the meeting until after lunch without a single comment on the contents themselves.

Mian khaanay per yoon parhta hae, jaesay Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi Somnath per hamla aavar hua tha.

Can anyone deciphers and understand what does it mean when the corps commanders routine or extraordinary meetings of Pak Fauj comes with such points.

-Riasat ki salamti kay liay Pak Fauj har hadd per jaegi. or,

-Riasat-e-Pakistan ki salamti Pak Fauj kay liay sab sey muqaddam hai.

How is a Riasat/State concept works without the people, and the well being, prosperity, happiness of the 220 million people who have been subjugated to a worst form of tyrannical imported regime, and they complict being the handlers, the abetters.

Is the concept of Riasat-e-Pakistan any different than the elected democratic government, elected by the people, the people makes a Riasat, the Awaam are the building blocks of a Riasat.

Or maybe, the concept of Riasat/State according to the dictum of the Fauj/Estab., the Pak Army is 'a piece of real estate' with extravagant housing schemes, other biz.

Or the concept of Riasat/State according to the ideology of Fauj is 'Pakistan as a piece of real estate, a piece of land is important and not the 220 million people'. As people are dispensible but not the piece of real Estate called Pakistan, as people will die, but the country should be important.
when tikka said I want the land not the people. we were mistaken to think he only meant East Pakistanis. he meant all of us. that is the army mindset. bajwa is just a symptom

Back
Top Bottom