What's new

Bhatt to make movie on Benazir Bhutto

:) KENT with no offence but it strictly shows that one has to have some brain to understand the expression i posted.

Offcourse Jana we need a brain to understand the expression that you have posted, but jana have forgotten alongwith Brain, one also need some intellect to understand the logic behind it and thats exactly what I did, without Intellect, Brain is of no use.

Even Mentally disorder individual does possess a brain, but not an intellect to understand the logic of its sorroundings.

What movie was that?

I am trying to retrive the name of it and will return back very soon with it.

I have seen Border. In that movie the Pakistani soldiers were approaching the Indian trenches in a single horizontal line, and as the Indian soldiers fired, about 20 Pakistani soldiers literally flew backwards at the same time.

Solid Snake, Have you saw the position of those trenches from where those Indian soldiers where firing in? there was steep downhill from where Pakistani soldiers storm in towards Indian trenches. Hence when pakistani soldiers rush upwards through steep downhill towards Indian trenches and got the blow of bullets when Indian soldiers fired to retret them. So there is a every reason for Pakistani soldiers to get flown backward since they were rushing upward with steep landscap.

Forget that not even a 5 year old would send in soldiers in such an exposed formation,

The pakistani Commander thaught that in front of constant firing of Tanks as well as thousands of infantry soldiers, the contingent of 120 Indian soldiers would have been paralysed and very few of them have been left and hence to end those rest of the Indian soldiers, Pakistani commander sent hundreds of soldiers to crush Indian soldiers within their hideouts.

but people don't fly backwards when they're hit with a bullet.

You can refer my previous response over it and in addition to it I would like add that Pakistani soldiers weren't hit with a single bullet, Indian soldiers had rained the bullets over them to retret them back.

Also, the Indian soldier was shot about 500 times from a tank rifle,
but he did not die and continued to struggle forward until he threw a mine under the tank and blew it 50 feet into the air.

I accept that, even this particuler seen was most contridictory and you have every reason to raise fingure over it, as it was definetly pieace of exaggaration.

And in addition to it I also would like to add from my end the thing that if Indian soldier was begin heading towards Tank with Anti-Tank Mine, Why does Pakistani tank commander was so needed to reverse his tank backward? because even by being remaining static Indian soldier could not blow that Tank.

Granted, that movie was back when Pakistan-India relations were sour, but I thought it was pretty distateful to disrespect a rival country like that.

Definetly some of the script of border was filled with exaggration and overkill, but even I have every right to say that film producer of Border didn't tried to spoil the graciouness of film Border which was evident from the fact that within "Border" the scene of immence respect shown Indian Commander towards captured Pakistan soldier who revel planning of Pakistani regiment as well as Honoured Burial of dead Pakistani soldiers.

According to the script of the movie, moral of the story was to depcit the bruthel atmosphere prevailing over the warzone, and hence question of showing respect towards adverseris soldiers in conflict zone doesn't arises.

All of the Pakistani war movies/dramas I've seen don't show such unrealistic scenarios and Pakistani troops aren't shown as supermen who don't die even if a cartridge full of bullets hits them.

This time I simply can't validate the authencity of Pakistani Movie, since I never ever saw any Pakistani Movie.

This is hight of hypocrisy, you watch all Indian movies and but just oppose Indian make fun of it. See Taare Zamin Paar and try to laugh all weekend.

Sorry, you watch only bollywood movie not all Indian as you said. Indian regional language movies also produce best quality that perhaps you do not know, ignorance is sin.

:) to be very honest no offence dear but i do not watch Indian Movies not becuase these are made in India but beacuse i cant abosorb fantasies and hypocracy and biase against Muslims in these movies.

Let me tell you i had just recently started watching your movies and dramas and that too as i was researching on media and its behaviour in India.
i was trying to get some information what the Indian media is giving and believe me i can now talk to you even the minutest technical things in your movies basically the propoganda stuff.

So my dear i dont have any intrest to watch Fantasies rather dead unrealistice things.

If at all i want to have some peace of mind i watch Tom and Jerry much better than wasting long long 3 hours.

:) to be very honest no offence dear but i do not watch Indian Movies not becuase these are made in India but beacuse i cant abosorb fantasies and hypocracy and biase against Muslims in these movies.

Let me tell you i had just recently started watching your movies and dramas and that too as i was researching on media and its behaviour in India.
i was trying to get some information what the Indian media is giving and believe me i can now talk to you even the minutest technical things in your movies basically the propoganda stuff.

So my dear i dont have any intrest to watch Fantasies rather dead unrealistice things.

If at all i want to have some peace of mind i watch Tom and Jerry much better than wasting long long 3 hours.

I like TOM & JERRY too..... :smokin:

Your answer is biggest hypocracy, next paragraph you are going to say some how you watch all Indian movies, though you will give funny reason.

:woot:

Confused character!!!! One hand do not have interest in fantasies and dead unrealistic thing, another hand watch Tom and Jerry.

Your answer is biggest hypocracy, next paragraph you are going to say some how you watch all Indian movies, though you will give funny reason..

Read carefully i said i had to for the reason to be able to write what exactly you guys are giving not beacuse i have any love for all that crap.

Confused character!!!! One hand do not have interest in fantasies and dead unrealistic thing, another hand watch Tom and Jerry.

OMG are you comparing Tom and Jerry with that crap being produced in the name of Movies in India :woot: please dont insult Tom and Jerry production house :D

Originally Posted by IndianMunda

OMG are you comparing Tom and Jerry with that crap being produced in the name of Movies in India :woot: please dont insult Tom and Jerry production house :D

I am not comparing tom & jerry with indian movie, that only you can do.

I am saying you claim that you do not like fantasies and unrealistic thing and next momemt you start liking tom & jerry which is basically pure fantacy. Now please do not glow like 1000 W bulb and start saying they are real and meet you every day.

Though still every day I watch T&J and have huge collection of cds. Comparing them with Indian cenema is not a good idea.

I am saying you claim that you do not like fantasies and unrealistic thing and next momemt you start liking tom & jerry which is basically pure fantacy.
:) beacuse i can believe if a cartoon fly or does things that can be done in fantacies but if you ask me to believe Indian movies showing a real human fly without any scientific reason and can have a changed faced waking after a day :D i dont

Now please do not glow like 1000 W bulb and start saying they are real and meet you every day.

:P i glow more than 1000 W bulb if you do not believe ask Webby, Neo or Agnostic Muslim ;)

I am not comparing tom & jerry with indian movie, that only you can do.
Comparing them with Indian cenema is not a good idea.

Yes that is a horrific idea to compare Indian movies with cute Tom and Jerry :D

Jana Ji,

Do not hate Indian cinema that much, I expect from a progressive Journalist (New face of Pakistan ) like you to give constructive criticision and not cynical denial because no one is going to accept your argument, proof is Pakistani friends love to watch Bollywood movie and trend is going to increase only.

I did watch an Indian movie a couple of years back. It was called "Monsoon Wedding" I believe. One Indian girl in my Uni dragged me to watch it :P

It was a decent film actually. I did learn a lot about India (especially since my friend explained all the stuff I didn't understand later)

Jana Ji,

Do not hate Indian cinema that much, I expect from a progressive Journalist (New face of Pakistan ) like you to give constructive criticision and not cynical denial because no one is going to accept your argument, proof is Pakistani friends love to watch Bollywood movie and trend is going to increase only.

I do not hate Indian Cinema nor i have any love for it and i told you the reason.
Simillary i do not like current movies from my own Pakistani Cinema these are as much crap and fantacies as Indian Movies have.

:) do not get up set i simply do not like to watch something that does not show the reality of life and human in a society.

Besides i can not dream of a prince all of suddent comes and take me with him or a damn poor guy picked up a F.ilty rich girl or otherway round as shown in Indian and Pakistani movies :P

As far new face of Pakistan well i do not consider watching Indian Movies the criteria for becoming one.

The level of flexibility on part of Pakistan i think had seen by all as Pakistan had already lift ban on exhibition of Indian movies in Pakistan.

For me the Best choice is always Tom and Jerry remedy for all the stress and if any thick head betray you ;)

BTW: there are some realy good artwork i do like from your side if it is there.
I remember during my search on Indian movies i came across a movie i do not remember its name but it was starring Rekha as midwife and another actress i think Manisha (Nepali). It was based on problems of women in India and trust me it was the best i had ever seen from your side as there was no such thing a a jumping like monkeys running after a girl.

But guess what Unforunatly the movie was a big flop

Now see dear IM thats the harm which unrealistic movies inflict on real life.
Hope now you understand why i dont like crap

Are mam maaf kar dijiye galti se discussion kar liya:woot:

I think you know some marshal art that is why you jump here and there, some times you give great review for a particular film, some time you hate some time you show indifference. I am in big chakkar :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom