What's new

Bhatt to make movie on Benazir Bhutto

mujahideen

Reaction score
Bhatt to make movie on Benazir Bhutto

A Pakistani film company is rushing into the production of a movie based on the life of slain former premier Benazir Bhutto in collaboration with noted Indian filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt.

Well-known Pakistani writer and poet Aqeel Ahmad Ruby would write the script of the movie that is already in its pre-production phase, Karachi-based Skies Unlimited Films said.

The film will be released across the world, it said. The film will be completed in collaboration with Bhatt, Aneela Khan, and a producer with the company, told the Daily Times.

Khan said the director of the film “will soon be announced” though the makers had not yet decided who would play the charismatic Bhutto.

“We have not decided yet. It could be someone famous or a completely new face. There are possibilities that some of the scenes would be shot in India, but we are not sure,” she said.

“The project is running through its pre-production phase and we will soon be on the set,” Khan said. Aamir Rizvi will be the film’s associate producer and Indu Mirani its official coordinator in India, she said.

“The film is going to be released internationally and we don’t want to create any controversy with this film. The basic motive behind this announcement is just to dedicate this film to Benazir Bhutto,” Khan said.

Entertainment

Are yaaaar, these days he has become pakau director. Ask Amir khan, he can do some serious stuff.

I for one an again any type of foreign involvement in this kind of movie, especially Indian involvement and I mean no disrespect, I am sure if a film was to be made on Sania Gandhi India would want to make it on its own, and would want no Pakistani involvement. As corrupt as she was she was still a former Pakistani Prime Minister. If a movie is to be made about her it should be a 100% Pakistani production, we have great actors, directors, and all things which are needed to make this sort of movie.

This is bound to attract people with hidden agendas. I have seen quite a few recent Pakistani movies and they were absolutely brilliant pieces of work, and they simply dont need foreign assistance.

Now why all the sudden india felt a need to make a movie on the life of BB? Was she that important to india afterall she was a pakistani PM so why india?

Now why all the sudden india felt a need to make a movie on the life of BB? Was she that important to india afterall she was a pakistani PM so why india?

Remains to be seen if it is going to be a Propaganda movie against Pakistani Panjab being responsible for the death of BB or not!......;).......Just to put some salt on the wounds of people of Sindh!

Remains to be seen if it is going to be a Propaganda movie against Pakistani Panjab being responsible for the death of BB or not!......;).......Just to put some salt on the wounds of people of Sindh!

Perhaps waiting is the only option i guess. So lets wait and see which way the indians go this time.:confused:

Asif do you have any idea about Indian film Industry? Bhatt is very inspirational director and many of editorial that I have came across on previous occassion, I found that he has idea of making film with Pakistan in mind as he want peacful co-existance about both the countries. He had if I am not wrong visited pakistan for film shooting about Hindi movie. Few days Pakistan also lifted there ban on screening of Bollywood Movie and hence now we should ready to come across series of such articles about Indian directors interest in dipicting pakistan in their movies.

Asif before trying to create the false picture of propoganda by associating with Indian film industry, do care to check about the credentials of those who have express this idea. But rather you can accuse them of turning to pakistan as ideal souce of wealth earning, as I sure Pakistani people are also crazy about Indian movie.

I only said that it remains to be seen that the movie is a propaganda like other indian War and Conflict movies against Pakistan!

Do you want to state that Indian Media never made a anti Pakistan Movie?;)

I have seen some!.... :smokin:

I only said that it remains to be seen that the movie is a propaganda like other indian War and Conflict movies against Pakistan!

Just point me out a one indian movie which has tried to spoil dignity of Pakistan. Accepted there are several movies which has depicated Pakistan on negative front, but they are only in terms of Terrorism, but correspondigly tried to maintain graciouness of Pakistan.

Asif you know,in one of the Indian movie, it was depicted that some of the Indian soldiers strike the pakistan base around our border, in that strike they blow up everything structured around that base, but when they blow up the base pakistani national flag come fallen down from above as it was hurled up on account of impact of explosion, but at that moment an leader of Indian soldiers dive and caught that the flag and save that pakistani flag from getting ablaze.
By looking at this effort other soldiers asked him why did he tried to do it when it is sign of our adverseries, you know Asif what did that leader said, "althought we are fighting against our adverseries but not against people of pakistan and hence this flag is the a graciouss sign of Pakistani people and hence I save this Pakistani flag, as we have no right of threatening the soveringity of Pakistani people"

Do you want to state that Indian Media never made a anti Pakistan Movie?;)

I have seen some!.... :smokin:

It is not Indian media rather it is Indian film industry but by doing so they simultenoulsy tried to conserve the dignity of Paksitan.

actually it is a pakistani movie but they approached an indian director and actress who wanted to play her but he has said only after permission from pakistani government and PPP they will make it so it is unfair to blame them and mahesh bhatt is not anti-pak so you don't need to worry about propoganda It's really a joint production I guess.It was not indian film industry's idea it was a pak film company that is making it an asked him to come aboard so if you don't like it going ahead the pak film industry is too blame.
Robert redford is also making one supposedly so the race is on between hollywood and bollywood to make it first.

Just point me out a one indian movie which has tried to spoil dignity of Pakistan.

:lol: :rofl:

Asif you know,in one of the Indian movie, it was depicted that some of the Indian soldiers strike the pakistan base around our border, in that strike they blow up everything structured around that base, but when they blow up the base pakistani national flag come fallen down from above as it was hurled up on account of impact of explosion, but at that moment an leader of Indian soldiers dive and caught that the flag and save that pakistani flag from getting ablaze.
By looking at this effort other soldiers asked him why did he tried to do it when it is sign of our adverseries, you know Asif what did that leader said, "althought we are fighting against our adverseries but not against people of pakistan and hence this flag is the a graciouss sign of Pakistani people and hence I save this Pakistani flag, as we have no right of threatening the soveringity of Pakistani people"
It is not Indian media rather it is Indian film industry but by doing so they simultenoulsy tried to conserve the dignity of Paksitan.

:rofle: :lol:

Yeh yes yeh just go and watch your LoC and i was amazed to know the level of Fil.thy language the movie has shown Indian Army Officers speak :)

That kind of low language is even hard to find in F.ilthy brothles

Back
Top Bottom