What's new

8000 temples destroyed, 4 million Hindus converted Movie ‘Tipu’ announced, trailer shows brutality inflicted by Tipu Sultan

For a long time, historians and school History textbooks dubbed Islamic tyrant Tipu Sultan as a ‘freedom fighter’. However, Tipu Sultan, whose birth anniversary was commemorated by the Congress government, was notorious for slaughtering Hindus and destroying temples. A film on the 18th-century Sultan of Mysore’s true representation, which was littered with religious zealotry and radicalism, is also in the making. This film is being presented by ‘Eros International’.

In the announcement video of the upcoming film “Tipu”, it is shown how Tipu Sultan destroyed 8000 temples and 27 churches, converted 4 million Hindus to Islam, and forced them to eat beef. One lakh Hindus were imprisoned. Over 2000 Brahmin families were wiped out in Calicut. His war cry of Jihad started in 1783. The 50-second video concludes with burning temples in the backdrop and a portrait of Tipu Sultan in the foreground, his face marred with soot.

The film “Tipu” is co-produced by Rashmi Sharma and Sandeep is directed by Pawan Sharma. It is notable that Sandeep Sharma is also producing the biopic of freedom fighter Veer Savarkar titled “Swatantrya Veer Savarkar” with actor Randeep Hooda playing the titular role. Moreover, Sandeep Sharma is also producing former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s biopic “Atal” with actor Pankaj Tripathi in the lead role.

The film “Tipu” will be released in Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam. Rajat Sethi, a political analyst and author who studied at Harvard and IIT Kharagpur handled the film’s research. During the Assam assembly elections, Sethi also worked for the BJP.

Speaking about the film and its story, director Pawan Sharma said, “Whatever we are taught in schools about Tipu Sultan is gross misinformation. I was absolutely shaken and disillusioned after knowing Tipu’s reality as a bigoted king. I am daring to show a brutal reality that was manipulated to make him a warrior hero.”

Meanwhile, Rajat Sethi said that “the admiration and adulation of Tipur Sultan are overrated, while his brutalities are concealed in our textbooks.”

@hussain0216 @iamnobody

Hinduphobia.

img.png

All very well-rounded even numbers (except the 27 churches for some reason. :lol: )
Seems that along with being a brutal despot, Tipu Sultan also had OCD

@Areesh , @-=virus=-
It was OCD that made the number 27.
His war cry of Jihad started in 1783.
1+7+8+3= 19
In the announcement video of the upcoming film “Tipu”, it is shown how Tipu Sultan destroyed 8000 temples and 27 churches
8+0+0+0= 8
1783, the effort began. With 8000 Temples, he had to balance it as to not be discriminative so;

19+8= 27

That's how he targeted 27 Churches if the statistics provided above are to be considered true.

1683296537206.jpeg

and tipu sultan was not a ruler of an country,
just a ruler of state, who killed upon fighting to save his state.

8000 temples and 4 million population of an state at time is impossible, it is another lie like 60 million Jews killed by Hitler.

Mysore population is 1,261,000 (2021 statistics), nearly 1 million,
but tipu converted 4 million at time of 1782.

Lolz Indians

All very well-rounded even numbers (except the 27 churches for some reason. :lol: )
Seems that along with being a brutal despot, Tipu Sultan also had OCD

@Areesh , @-=virus=-
dunno, man.. the right wing here seems to have it out for him.

next only to AuranJEB the evil who spat on Hindu food or something lmao :laugh:

I take you hold Bhagat Singh in the same category as Tipu Sultan?

Hope the idiom is used impartially.
im not super well read on either of them

can only comment on recent trends as I see them. 🤷‍♂️

And Muslims brought you down from trees and showed you how live on land
:rolleyes:

im not super well read on either of them

can only comment on recent trends as I see them. 🤷‍♂️
Well I invite you to study both of them and get back to me with the a reply to my question. It will help you increase both your general knowledge and also spend the time well. I do think you have both interest and time for it seeing your activity on the forum. : )

Well I invite you to study both of them and get back to me with the a reply to my question. It will help you increase both your general knowledge and also spend the time well. I do think you have both interest and time for it seeing your activity on the forum. : )
lol, just don't get the time to really get into the nuts and bolts of it all.

don't let my PC's 24/7 online thing fool you

doubt I even have that much of an interest in the past, even as the experience of our past does to a large degree inform how we go about it now onward.

pragmatism is the way, but taali do haath se bajti hai na ?

nobody's willing to budge an inch here bc.

Time? Sure.

Interest? :lol:
He just shoots the shit all day.

Ain't that right, @-=virus=- mian?
partially

and I don't shoot shit.. just the pleasant breeze.

But wasn't the Mughal Empire in its weak era back in 1783? How can they have managed to do all that?

But wasn't the Mughal Empire in its weak era back in 1783? How can they have managed to do all that?
Tipu Sultan wasn't a Mughal ruler. He was a local ruler of the Mysore state in the south.

So, unlike Mughals, they can't even use the foreign invader dogwhistle (even though mughals had assimilated), but they still have to hate him since he was a Muslim ruler, so they come up with revisionist shit like this.

Tipu is considered the last ruler of Independent India before the Brits (East India Company) took over the whole subcontinent. He was betrayed by his own court/viziers and his coalition of Hindu Marathas and other muslim rulers of neighboring states who all sold out to the Brits.

32,000 Chindoos sent to Syria
4 million Chindoos converted in Mysore

Next they will tell us:

6 gorillion Pandits converted to Islam in Kashmir
60 gorillion Chindoos forcefully bathed by Mughals
600 gorillion cows forcefully eaten

Tipu Sultan wasn't a Mughal ruler. He was a local ruler of the Mysore state in the south.

So, unlike Mughals, they can't even use the foreign invader dogwhistle (even though mughals had assimilated), but they still have to hate him since he was a Muslim ruler, so they come up with revisionist shit like this.

Tipu is considered the last ruler of Independent India before the Brits (East India Company) took over the whole subcontinent. He was betrayed by his own court/viziers and his coalition of Hindu Marathas and other muslim rulers of neighboring states who all sold out to the Brits.
Oh yeah wasn't Mysore one of the richest States in India back then?

Oh yeah wasn't Mysore one of the richest States in India back then?
I don't know that much. Read some basic stuff about the whole affair long time ago and have forgotten the most. Perhaps others can share.

They first made a revisionism drivel about Alauddin Khalji and Malik kafur.. Painting them simply as brutes and veiled homo..

Wait for the worst one against Mohammed Bin Tughlaq and Aurangzeb.

the 5 sultanate era will also get some heat sooner or later

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom