What's new

‘Beyond a massacre: France deliberately bombed Syrian civilians after Nice attack’

You group together all of the west and make everyone there responsible for what some may or may not be doing.
That is definitely racism.

As the actions of a few make all of us(Muslims being terror suspects) victims, I suppose we learned it from you.

Maybe You should read the thread before You comment.
The post just before states my view and that is that the US was not involved in the POLITICAL
decisions to create Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
Your comment adds zero to the thread.
Yeah, sorry. Just read all. Americans had no part . It was just Muslims. It's their "culture"
F*** off.

As the actions of a few make all of us(Muslims being terror suspects) victims, I suppose we learned it from you.

It is called Classical Conditioning, and is a basic Human Learning Process.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

If Muslims want their reputation to change, then they have to counter the continuous conditioning
going on everywhere, not only by terrorists.

Don't worry it's happening, soon you'll see the same trend in Muslim states. Whatever goes around comes around there's no but about it.

With the weekly events by Muslim Terrorists, it is a monumentus task...

With the weekly events by Muslim Terrorists, it is a monumentus task...

We understand quiet well who are behind those "Muslim terrorists", so it's not that bigger an impediment as you think.

We understand quiet well who are behind those "Muslim terrorists", so it's not that bigger an impediment as you think.

Of course You do.
There are plenty in Your neighbourhood, maybe even some of Your close friends.

Of course You do.
There are plenty in Your neighbourhood, maybe even some of Your close friends.

That I do not know but I'm not surprised that you are so well informed about their whereabouts.

Or perhaps you're given the information by the terrorists themselves!

Reading about it on PDF?
Maybe you are right, could not tell.
Lots of Bangla Deshis here, and their true colours are not known to me.

This is getting slightly personal and more than a little surrealist, guys!
What would you think about calling it a night? Er ... a thread, if you will.

Come on, Keep calm and have a great day, Tay.

It would also help if NATO did not arm these Khawarij groups for doing their dirty work of regime change.

You mean like how Pakistan arms Kashmiri fighters?
It is not a good idea to throw stones in a glass warehouse.

You mean like how Pakistan arms Kashmiri fighters?
It is not a good idea to throw stones in a glass warehouse.
But Pakistan does not then tell its own Kashmiri population to sort out it's problems. Kashmir is seen as part of Pakistan and Kashmiris are seen as compatriots (of course Bharat would disagree) who are under occupation. Kashmir is a disputed territory even by the UN.
NATO does not see Syrian or Libyan people as compatriots or as part of NATO. Was Syria disputed territory? Was the government of Assad not recognized by the UN as the legitimate one?

NATO arms these Khawarij groups who go on to do unspeakable crimes in the name of Islam and NATO knows that this. Then governments of (some) NATO countries tell its Muslims to sort your problems out without NATO ever thinking: "perhaps we should not arm these groups?"

Back
Top Bottom