What's new

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day

Just because you have a positive interaction with a person/people, doesn't mean you truly know how they feel about you.

Thanks captain obvious. My question refers to the context to which you made that statement.

I really hate Indians that try to sow discord amongst Bangaldeshis and Pakistanis.

Enough already exists apparently on this thread. You have no role here.

Seems no neighbor of Pakistan like her. Afghanistan, India and Bangladesh.

I cant speak for India and Afghanistan, but i really dont think the majority of Bangladeshi people have anything against Pakistan.

I can certainly see how Haseena goverment is anti-Pakistan. I disagree with this viewpoint. The future needs to be that with cooperation.

But governments come and go. This pro-India stance is not permanent.

That Bangali has wisely chosen the target and venue, the situation could have been somewhat similar like an indian thug getting thrashed in Malaysia at the hands of a Pakistani security guard ............ I will appreciate him for using his brains :D.
However, somehow if that Pakistani guy can read my comment ............ you don't have to be nice every time, sometimes confronting the bullies is fun and releases lot of tension.

Well we can not drive conclusion based on single video which may be produced by some Najaiz ulaad of Indians in Bengladesh but its true that whole Bengali nation is brainwashed and combine it with their "Sadrial" genetics .... Thank God we got separated ... But hey Indians don't be so happy we will take revenge by making many more bangladeshes out of of India .... :pakistan:

Last edited:
Zulfiqar, one more here :lol:

Do you know Mir Jaffar took help of non muslims to stab muslims ? Just like Bengalis took help of Hindus to stab muslim Pakistanis ? So Mir Jaffar is applied on those people who took help of non muslims to stab muslim rulers of their time
The analogy is of a traitor. Any Bangladeshi who sides with Pakistanis over Bangladeshis is a traitor.

The war of liberation of Bangladesh was a righteous war against a genocidal Pakistani Army. The lines are clear. Muslim or non-Muslim angles work on gullible fools. Bangladeshis are not as communal as Pakistanis to whom the lives of Hindu Pakistanis means less than Muslim Pakistanis.

Iran has tons of issues with Pakistan as well with Iranian forces regularly firing across the Pakistani border and killing Pakistani citizens on occasion as well.

To be fair no neighbour of bangladesh likes her either. Also we don't hate Pakistan we have our differences with them. We truly hate bangladesh tho

Speak for yourself. Who is this 'we' you talk of?

I felt it was quite offending. He was not saying anything wrong. Below the belt in my opinion.

Zulfiqar, one more here :lol:

The analogy is of a traitor. Any Bangladeshi who sides with Pakistanis over Bangladeshis is a traitor.

The war of liberation of Bangladesh was a righteous war against a genocidal Pakistani Army. The lines are clear. Muslim or non-Muslim angles work on gullible fools. Bangladeshis are not as communal as Pakistanis to whom the lives of Hindu Pakistanis means less than Muslim Pakistanis.

Iran has tons of issues with Pakistan as well with Iranian forces regularly firing across the Pakistani border and killing Pakistani citizens on occasion as well.
Iran has border management issues with Pakistan. The border region is isolated and Barron. People from both sides of the border cross illegally this is how Indian spy agent Mr Yadev was captured.

That Bangali has wisely chosen the target and venue, the situation could have been somewhat similar like an indian thug getting thrashed in Malaysia at the hands of a Pakistani security guard ............ I will appreciate him for using his brains :D.
However, somehow if that Pakistani guy can read my comment ............ you don't have to be nice every time, sometimes confronting the bullies is fun and releases lot of tension.
Most desi Pakistanis are calm and collective and not overly nationalistic. Many Pakistanis would have just ignored the incident rather than getting into a fist fight.

Most desi Pakistanis are calm and collective and not overly nationalistic. Many Pakistanis would have just ignored the incident rather than getting into a fist fight.

I don't know by desi which class of Pakistanis you are referring to .......... but any normal random Pakistani he is not that calm and collective nor he is this submissive, almost all of them they get their training in school/ college / university fights.

I don't know by desi which class of Pakistanis you are referring to .......... but any normal random Pakistani he is not that calm and collective nor he is this submissive, almost all of them they get their training in school/ college / university fights.
Desi Pakistanis who have migrated to Europe and have raised families. I didn't say they are submissive, in a previous post I said they rather avoide confrontation and walk away. Meaning they are jolly kind hearted folk.

Desi Pakistanis who have migrated to Europe and have raised families. I didn't say they are submissive, in a previous post I said they rather avoide confrontation and walk away. Meaning they are jolly kind hearted folk.

You mean wilayati Pakistani, well they should regularly visit Pakistan to seek this special training.

how is bangladesh a neighbour of pakistan. you guys seem to fly the indian flag high all the time but from what i herd indians employ bengalis from over the border mostly as servants.

be careful what you wish for

Back
Top Bottom