What's new

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day

Do you know Mir Jaffar took help of non muslims to stab muslims ? Just like Bengalis took help of Hindus to stab muslim Pakistanis ? So Mir Jaffar is applied on those people who took help of non muslims to stab muslim rulers of their time

I dont know about this particular chap Deadpool. But this chat has gone way overboard. People here suggesting India did us a favour by separating Bangladesh. Other says lets drown them in the horn of Africa where they came from.

Lastly many bangladeshis helped PA in 1971 war. we can debate the number and their strength. In fact many were just executed by the Government recently. Moreover if they are ruled by leader Hasina its not their fault. You won't vilify Pakistanis just cause they are ruled by Noora. right ?

I dont know about this particular chap Deadpool. But this chat has gone way overboard. People here suggesting India did us a favour by separating Bangladesh. Other says lets drown them in the horn of Africa where they came from.

Lastly many bangladeshis helped PA in 1971 war. we can debate the number and their strength. In fact many were just executed by the Government recently. Moreover if they are ruled by leader Hasina its not their fault. You won't vilify Pakistanis just cause they are ruled by Noora. right ?
I have a problem with people like Imran Sakar who lead the Bangladeshi protests a few years ago in Dhakka. He burnt the Pak flag infront of Pak embassy with his supporters.

Such idiots and goons are found in every nation and area and of course should be dealt with as such but that does not necessarily represent the emotions of the whole nation. I have very good Bengali friends and they love and respect Pakistan.

Thanks for being a voice of sanity here.

Yes that is why they continuously elected Haseena...

Dear Mr. Hiker,

Does anyone vilify Pakistanis for electing Noora. Or did you see anyone teasing you for electing Zardari. If not, then don't pass judgement.

Haseena may be bad in executing pro-pak collaborators of war but this does not warrant berating whole Bengalis nation.

Thank you India.....Thanks a lot...to let us free from such a racist and a nation inflected with inferiority complex..

Please stop smoking that hash you are hooked to. Hate does not beget hate. It was Quaid dream and though they (Bengalis) may be saying something you might find offensive, it does not require you to vilify an entire nation.

I have a problem with people like Imran Sakar who lead the Bangladeshi protests a few years ago in Dhakka. He burnt the Pak flag infront of Pak embassy with his supporters.

Dear bro,

That's sad. But would you punish the whole nation (bengalis) for someone mistakes. Pakistanis burn thousands of flags daily in protests. So does that imply that other nations should start vilifying entire Pakistani nation.

O
Thanks for being a voice of sanity here.

Dear Mr. Hiker,

Does anyone vilify Pakistanis for electing Noora. Or did you see anyone teasing you for electing Zardari. If not, then don't pass judgement.

Haseena may be bad in executing pro-pak collaborators of war but this does not warrant berating whole Bengalis nation.

Please stop smoking that hash you are hooked to. Hate does not beget hate. It was Quaid dream and though they (Bengalis) may be saying something you might find offensive, it does not require you to vilify an entire nation.

Dear bro,

That's sad. But would you punish the whole nation (bengalis) for someone mistakes. Pakistanis burn thousands of flags daily in protests. So does that imply that other nations should start vilifying entire Pakistani nation.
For almost 2 years I prayed salah behind a Bengali imam. In general Pak people do not have hatred towards Bangali people they have issue with Hassina who constantly makes ridiculous statements agaisnt Pak and its people. Hundreds of thousands of Bengali reside in Karachi. I don't think anybody beats or harasses them in such way.

We don't initiate any brawl with Bengalis. However, after watching like of these videos if handful of people want us to show solidarity with Bengalis then what can I say. Anything that harms Pakistan shall be dealt with severe repercussions. If there are any good bengalis specially who supported Pakistan back in 1971, we'll love them and respect them. The scums who hung pro Pakistan bengalis are not lovable or respectable. Even Turkey reacted to that but a few Pakistanis want us to be chickened out and stay calm.

We don't initiate any brawl with Bengalis. However, after watching like of these videos if handful of people want us to show solidarity with Bengalis then what can I say. Anything that harms Pakistan shall be dealt with severe repercussions. If there are any good bengalis specially who supported Pakistan back in 1971, we'll love them and respect them. The scums who hung pro Pakistan bengalis are not lovable or respectable. Even Turkey reacted to that but a few Pakistanis want us to be chickened out and stay calm.
I dont think I've come across Pakistanis in any city burning the Bangladeshi flag and certainly not infront of the Bengali embassy. Some sections of the Bangali youth mocked the APS massacer.

I dont think I've come across Pakistanis in any city burning the Bangladeshi flag and certainly not infront of the Bengali embassy. Some sections of the Bangali youth mocked the APS massacer.
Now such acts cast a spell of rage inside people like me who will talk nothing but truth. Then we get lectures don't be aggressive, muslim brotherhood bla bla bla. My cousins are in Dubai, they were born and raised there. I do visit them once a year, they say bengalis are pigs. I can quote you so many things that you won't believe. Seeing is believing. That's why I told a brother to go interact with bengalis and then lecture me.

Now a days some PDF mods are working overtime to convert this international forum into a local Pakistani-Chinese forum only by banning specially Indians and giving free pass to Pakistani members to abuse anyone or everyone freely!!!!

Indian should understand that they are not welcome here, so moderate their presence on PDF accordingly!!!

nobody asked you to join, your presence here as a guest on our forum is a privilege not a right....dont like it? find another forum then

Please don't say anything to the Indians and Bangalis. The moderator will delete your posts. Welcome them, love them and kiss them somehow if possible, please, for insulting us. Hilarious!!!

if you see insulting or demeaning/BS/troll posts just PM me. I'm not an Admin but i'll help sort them out dont worry.

nobody asked you to join, your presence here as a guest on our forum is a privilege not a right....dont like it? find another forum then

if you see insulting or demeaning/BS/troll posts just PM me. I'm not an Admin but i'll help sort them out dont worry.
I appreciate that. Ever since, I've joined PDF, I've seen false-flaggers target me. They delete my posts and then even banned me for a damn week. I wonder what's happening.

Now a days some PDF mods are working overtime to convert this international forum into a local Pakistani-Chinese forum only by banning specially Indians and giving free pass to Pakistani members to abuse anyone or everyone freely!!!!

Indian should understand that they are not welcome here, so moderate their presence on PDF accordingly!!!
Nope, they only ban trolls..If you don't troll but present your views in a decent manner, no one will ban you..There are Indians who never get banned and even are position holders and still they differ with Pakistan's POV.. so that means you are wrong..

I belong to the tribal areas and I support the move.....a lot of the illegals/criminals who cross over are more than likely to hide in the tribal areas....even in the cities there are crackdowns now on illegals.

It's not aimed at Pakistani citizens of FATA region but aimed at curtailing illegal Afghans who hide behind fake documents, abusing the hospitality given to them. Many attackers of recent incidents were people who crossed into Pakistan.

What we ALL should be furious about is instances where corrupt NADRA officials or some NGO turned a blind eye to illegals in Pakistan, in some cases helped them get identity cards.

It's time to drain the swamp, kick out those who aim to harm our nation.

Now such acts cast a spell of rage inside people like me who will talk nothing but truth. Then we get lectures don't be aggressive, muslim brotherhood bla bla bla. My cousins are in Dubai, they were born and raised there. I do visit them once a year, they say bengalis are pigs. I can quote you so many things that you won't believe. Seeing is believing. That's why I told a brother to go interact with bengalis and then lecture me.

I try my level best to tolerate things. I am a rational person. Rage doesnot achieve anything. Its plain stupidity. Plus you picture has Gunbad Khizra background. Our Prophet (SAW) example before you.

Everyone has different experiences with people. Do you think people abroad won't have bad experiences with Pakistanis. After all we are not perfect.

But should that mean they should treat you like s*** if everytime you go somewhere abroad or in a forum.

I try my level best to tolerate things. I am a rational person. Rage doesnot achieve anything. Its plain stupidity. Plus you picture has Gunbad Khizra background. Our Prophet (SAW) example before you.

Everyone has different experiences with people. Do you think people abroad won't have bad experiences with Pakistanis. After all we are not perfect.

But should that mean they should treat you like s*** if everytime you go somewhere abroad or in a forum.
I agree, there are bad Pakistanis, due to that, we get hatred. That doesn't mean we stop acting against those who want nothing for us other than loss.
My picture is consistent with my posts. Defend ummah, defend Pakistan. However, not all people understand same language, ethics, civilized discussions. For that I change gear and I'm not ashamed of that.

That was a pathetic girly slap to be honest. Better to not slap/punch at all if thats what you are going to do.

Pakistani dude was well within his rights to punch this mofo back....but Pak guy too civilised for that.

Its never fun getting BeeDee slime on your fist unless you really have to.

@django

Back
Top Bottom