What's new

bengalis-manhandled -a-Pakistani-on-mother-language-day

@Mentee wtf Pakistani was even doing in inferiority filled Bengali land?

we have 3 million bengali here in Karachi, we never misbehaved with them, neither we ask them to chant Pakistan Zindabad.

dont compare Pakistan with other south Asian countries, Pakistanis have superiority complex so they behave differently.

Thank you India.....Thanks a lot...to let us free from such a racist and a nation inflected with inferiority complex..

U r welcome.

Happy Mother Language Day :D

dont compare Pakistan with other south Asian countries, Pakistanis have superiority complex so they behave differently.

But you are behind everyone, so its inferiority complex. Even BD is doing better than you.

Still angry because we hung your abba, Nizami the dog...real shame, they didn't allow the masses to piss on his dead body :lol:
Well, I am politically neutral. But, above bold and underlined part of your comment just made me wonder, some Bangladeshi can be such 3rd class that they can think about disrespecting dead body!!!:tdown:

He could be a bangladeshi hindu terrorist. He was abusing during the azan so he could be.

Yes that is why they continuously elected Haseena...

the lady who turns a blind eye when indian border forces rapes and kills her people.....I predicted 2 years ago that her govt. would see a very violent collapse. I stand by my prediction. Bay of Bengal will be flowing with a lot of blood the day that happens. So sad to see that country being colonized and bullied by a bunch of degenerates on their west.

Not really, maloon. You are a fag if you like to fight in your home. Try fighting a Pakistani in Dubai or something and let me know how he man handle your skinny behind.
A razakar Mir Jafar still fighting for Pakistanis and against Bangladeshis. What a surprise.

Stay safe, fellow bro...Get the fuk out of there if he or his colleagues threaten you more...

not sure what in Gods name he was doing there anyways....for all we know his father could be a factory owner who set up shop in Bangladesh and gave hundreds, perhaps thousands of Bengalis jobs

he should have fought back instead of take that disrespect

that said, i would be cautious about painting all BDeshis with one stroke. The ones I met are quite friendly towards Pakistan and in fact (like most Nepalis Ive met) -- theyre more anti india

Yes Haseena poison the mind of Bengalis and Ghani did the same to afghans..Look like no one is here to do something with pakistanis..

Haseena and Ghani figure at the very bottom of our list of priorities. Neither of them are even worth our time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom