What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

I don't know much about Sikhs but even they have too much of fanfare like Hindus.

I like the marriage atmosphere of Christians.

The ceremony is a dignified affair.

Its the celebrations that often go over the top but what the hell.. its fun.

The ceremony is a dignified affair.

Its the celebrations that often go over the top but what the hell.. its fun.

It may be fun for you, atleast not for me.

I am not commenting on the dignity, all of them are good, just that Hindus have too many rituals involved.

In Christian marriages, everything is sweet, simple and straightforward.

To put it in one line -> I hate Band, Baaja and Baraat.

Indian Muslims are one of the most respected Muslims in the world.

Its just a fashion statement. Only idiots will find it weird.

These people proves that there is nothing wrong in Islam as people say, its just few idiots misinterpreting it.

PS. This news is coming from TOI(LET) agency of a toiletless nation. So you can expect BS.

Don't know about India..but Pakistani women don't wear "mangalsutra" FFS!!! Wearing locket in the neck is normal...but not mangalsutra bs....

On the contrary, I like the entire Christian way of marriage, short and simple.

There are too many rituals in Hindu marriages.

yeah, but only if you are getting married then hindu marriage is a hassle. For rest of us, there is no obligation to see the proceeding, and quite a lot of fun for kids.
The christian marriage I attended, I had to basically sit for 1 hour quitely when they went on in two languages (english and telugu) talking about marriage, definitions , why when what... and all.
And I was quite hungry by then... was not a pleasant experience.. :)

yeah, but only if you are getting married then hindu marriage is a hassle. For rest of us, there is no obligation to see the proceeding, and quite a lot of fun for kids.
The christian marriage I attended, I had to basically sit for 1 hour quitely when they went on in two languages (english and telugu) talking about marriage, definitions , why when what... and all.
And I was quite hungry by then... was not a pleasant experience.. :)

If your relative gets married then you have to attend all the rituals. Ask me about it.

Yeah, its only the kids who have fun, what abt others?

Sitting one hour quietly suits me far better than all those never ending rituals.

Another religious discussion with people's obsession with Toilets.

Maybe he will get married in a toilet.

How can you be so sure that there is a Munafiq not behind a Muslim? He may not be expressive of his views on Islam which may be hidden within him. Isn't that a Munafiq?

There would be Millions of such Muslims.

Learn English.

What is your point exactly? LOL

Christians in Africa burn down Muslims as Witches for not accepting themselves as Born sinners.

Any proof? :azn:

There is really no difference between Christian and Muslim Culture, both ultimately come from the same deserts of Middle East.

Aren't you a Christian yourself? Probably too ashamed to accept that..haha

Indian Muslims are one of the most respected Muslims in the world.

There is really no difference between any Muslim. All are servants of Allah according to Islam. A Fake Identity of Nationalism cannot Overwrite Muslims identity.

Its just a fashion statement. Only idiots will find it weird.

These people proves that there is nothing wrong in Islam as people say, its just few idiots misinterpreting it.

The people whom you consider as mischievous and idiots are following Islam in the true sense.

The ones who are considered are good are doing Taqiyyah or are Munafiqs.

There is no harm in wearing whatever you want irrespective of the relegion which represents it.
Aek hi to life mili hai.......aish maar :D

@Federer See buddy, I don't want to get into any religious discussion. I respect Islam and people who love peace. For me, Indian Muslims are great people. I respect them.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the contrary, I like the entire Christian way of marriage, short and simple.

There are too many rituals in Hindu marriages.

Yes.. It takes 7-8 hours to get us married..

But I wont trade it for anything else. This is what makes us different. Same should be the case with Christian/Muslim/Sikhs.. Everyone loves his/her traditions and India allows them to practise these.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom