What's new

Being called a ‘****’ in Western world is abuse: Lt Gen KJS Dhillon

to be fair to the term p***. I have been called far worse, rather be called a p***.
I have been called..
wait for it...
an i*****.
that hurt more than anything I have ever been called.

He was a General, and did serve during wars. If it was next ANA and yet Pak army was unable to outmaneuver us in wars. Where does that place your Army vis Taliban.

You actually had some good generals like maneckshaw, kariappa etc

Now you have clowns like this guy or that BS Dhanoa or Rawat

Even you can't deny the deterioration

No wonder you scored two massive Ls against two of your main rivals in two years

Indians get called P*** AS do the genuine Pakistanis

We indians take it as Abusive language ..............I HAVE NO IDEA how you pakistanis boys treat this term

It must be very offensive for Pakistanis to see Indians being confused with Pakistanis. I know that Arabs and Iranians get very offended when any ignorant Westerners confuses an Indian for Arab or Persian.

I don't mind.... I have never heard the term in America
AB74C819-46B0-4E37-AA87-0D8429EF64E2.jpeg

The History of ****-Bashing: Educating on British BAME Experiences

https://bxtra.brookes.ac.uk/the-history-of-****-bashing-educating-on-british-bame-experiences/

**** is a racial slur less to do with being a Pakistani and more to being a south asian. Pakistani do get called sand niggers as well. This General is as educated as Arnab Goswami.

I don't see how this term is offensive being called ****? If this is as you claim the ultimate abuse you clowns need to take a PakFactor class to learn what abuse is, **** is no different than a Brit, Scot, Wog (Australian); hell by far you doti stains have it worse.

British Sport: ****-Bashing

WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-14-at-19.49.48-1.jpeg

The United Kingdom has seen waves of South Asian immigration. Following World War II and Indian Independence from British rule, Britain encouraged South Asians to emigrate to repair their broken nation. In the 1950s to 1970s, immigrants were usually manual labourers working in industrial settings. The ‘80s and ‘90s saw a shift to immigrants trained as doctors, engineers and teachers. Today, 61% of key workers who have died at the hands of COVID-19 were of black and ethnic minorities (BAME) backgrounds.

WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-14-at-19.49.48-3.jpeg
Brick Lane wall graffitied in support of the Ku Klux Klan, 1968

Despite this, British politics and media was (and is) peppered with anti-asian rhetoric. Ever the populist, Conservative Shadow Secretary, Enoch Powell capitalised on the far-rights anti-immigrant sentiment with his River of Blood Speech in 1968. Powell likened the relaxation of British immigration policy to Britain ‘heaping up its own funeral pyre’. He went on to make baseless references to South Asian women taking up hospital beds. Powell inferred their babies would grow into leeches, sucking Britain’s blood until it is dead – the very Britain built on the looted riches of their grandparents, buried in the earth of a barren and bruised India.
Powell warned against the proposed anti-discrimation laws, suggesting that White British folk would suffer if black and ethnic minorities were to achieve socio-economic equality. He ended by prophecising, or rather inciting, violence by quoting Aenied’s poem; ‘..wars and the Tiber foaming with much blood’.

Rivers of Blood Speech (Enoch Powell, 1968)

The ‘White Power Skinheads’, ‘National Front’ and ‘British National Party’ created Britain’s favourite pastime; ‘****-bashing’. They were, of course, further vindicated by the indifference to their persecution, held by the criminal justice system and the majority of White Britain. Bengalis reported people shoving burnt mail, rubbish and death threats through their letterboxes – one amongst many deplorable racist acts. Neighbourhood walls were graffitied with ‘White is Right’ and ‘Pakis out’.

In 1978, a young British Bengali man, Altab Ali, was on his way home from work to drop off his shopping before going out to cast his vote. Altab was attacked and murdered by three white teenagers a stone’s throw away from Brick Lane, now increasingly gentrified.

WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-14-at-19.49.48-2.jpeg

When a perpetrator was asked what motivated the attack, he simply replied;
“No reason at all.”… ‘”If we saw a **** we used to have a go at them. We would ask for money and beat them up. I’ve beaten up Pakis on at least five occasions.”

South Asians were no longer silent. Taking inspiration from the Black Panthers, the South African anti-apartheid fight and the Indian Independence movement, British Asians were mobilised. Following the racist murder, the Bradford Youth Movement was formed. Some 7,000 people marched behind his coffin through the streets of London all the way to 10 Downing Street, demanding a review into institutionalised racism and the deliverance of socio-economic justice.

WhatsApp-Image-2020-06-14-at-19.49.48-1024x508.jpeg
March in honour of Altab Ali (14 May, 1978)

In 1989, the murder scene was renamed Altab Ali Park to memorialise his death. The design, a fusion of Bengali and British architecture, includes an archway inscribed with the poetry of Rabindranath Tagore. Altab Ali Park is tucked away in between Aldgate East’s business suits, the Royal London Hospital’s sleepless nights and Whitechapel Market’s saris and spices. Altab Ali Park is home to tired bones, family picnics and solitary reflection. But Altab Ali Park means so much more.

image-1.jpeg
Altab Ali Park, Whitechapel, London

While Altab Ali’s murder was a watershed moment for British race-relations, the malignant ideology of white supremacy continues to permeate all facets of British living. It’s in the deaths of Shukri Abdi and Belly Mujinga. It’s in Britain’s colonised school curriculum. It’s in racial micro-aggressions at work and in the supermarket. Tolerating a culture which dehumanises and others people on the basis of skin, births the very physical violence we see unfolding. When the social media support dwindles and the uproar diminishes to a silent hum, the anti-racist fight is one which must continue to ‘rage against the dying of the light’.

**** is a racial slur less to do with being a Pakistani and more to being a south asian. Pakistani do get called sand niggers as well. This General is as educated as Arnab Goswami.

Bro, when I was in school back in the 1980/1990s even some Brazilians, Colombians, Arabs and Iranians got called P**is. Heck even a Greek girl in my GCSE Maths class got called a P**i as well. It was usually done by white english working class teenagers. Nowadays, the irony is that a lot of white english working class females are mass breeding with blacks and other african type races.

Bro, when I was in school back in the 1980/1990s even some Brazilians, Colombians, Arabs and Iranians got called P**is. Heck even a Greek girl in my GCSE Maths class got called a P**i as well. It was usually done by white english working class teenagers. Nowadays, the irony is that a lot of white english working class females are mass breeding with blacks and other african type races.

The landscape has changed dramatically. White English girls are breeding machines for black panther brothers.

No wonder the white insecure male has to hold tiki torch rallies.

The landscape has changed dramatically. White English girls are breeding machines for black panther brothers.

No wonder the white insecure male has to hold tiki torch rallies.

Bro, the goras are under manners in London and the UK as a whole.

On a serious note, if the rate at which white english females are breeding with the blacks and other african races continues, there will be no english people left in 50 years. I am being serious. The alt-right and patriotic alternative in the UK are ALREADY discussing this scenario.

Being called a P*** is the ultimate abuse as far as the non asian races are concerned in the UK

Same as Niggar in USA

Indians get called P*** AS do the genuine Pakistanis

We indians take it as Abusive language ..............I HAVE NO IDEA how you pakistanis boys treat this term
Some take it as an offense most in the UK usually laugh at the person calling us it

Bro, the goras are under manners in London and the UK as a whole.

On a serious note, if the rate at which white english females are breeding with the blacks and other african races continues, there will be no english people left in 50 years. I am being serious. The alt-right and patriotic alternative in the UK are ALREADY discussing this scenario.

LOL there is a reason why white nationalist groups have been crying rivers about multiculturalism and immigration. You reap what you sow. The black panther brothers are enjoying life. Payback is a bitch.

LOL there is a reason why white nationalist groups have been crying rivers about multiculturalism and immigration. You reap what you sow. The black panther brothers are enjoying life. Payback is a bitch.

The whole basis of white nationalists decrying and being totally against multiculturalism is the prevention of white European women from breeding with blacks and other african races. That is a fact.

The whole basis of white nationalists decrying and being totally against multiculturalism is the prevention of white European women from breeding with blacks and other african races. That is a fact.

a,little off topic but speaking to Europeans is east Europeans that I work with there is a,genuine desire to preserve the white
anglosaxon race.
the blacks don't want their black women and the whites especially in Europe want the influx of non white immigration to be reversed.
Don't be surprised if in 50 years a far right Europe starts deporting the non whites back to their land of origin ie another Adolf Hitler .
whites,will not go down quietly

Back
Top Bottom