What's new

Being called a ‘****’ in Western world is abuse: Lt Gen KJS Dhillon

The funny thing is compare this to Kurds. They don't even have a country yet at every corner you will see 'Kurdistan' restaurent etc. Ditto for Afghan, Turkish, Slovak, Polish, Thai etc.
we do have takeaway called kashmiri, kebana, punjab, etc but Pakistani name not so much.
Well, I rest my case. I bet when you book your ticket it's to 'PAKISTAN' and not Punjab, Kashmir., Des etc

Being called a P*** is the ultimate abuse as far as the non asian races are concerned in the UK

Same as Niggar in USA

Indians get called P*** AS do the genuine Pakistanis

We indians take it as Abusive language ..............I HAVE NO IDEA how you pakistanis boys treat this term

I don't see how this term is offensive being called ****? If this is as you claim the ultimate abuse you clowns need to take a PakFactor class to learn what abuse is, **** is no different than a Brit, Scot, Wog (Australian); hell by far you doti stains have it worse.

The funny thing is compare this to Kurds. They don't even have a country yet at every corner you will see 'Kurdistan' restaurent etc. Ditto for Afghan, Turkish, Slovak, Polish, Thai etc.
Well, I rest my case. I bet when you book your ticket it's to 'PAKISTAN' and not Punjab, Kashmir., Des etc
One of the best Pakistani restaurant in London is Taste of Pakistan.

One of the best Pakistani restaurant in London is Taste of Pakistan.
You always get a exceptions. Fact is very, very few tag themselves as 'Pakistan' and EVEN when they do I have yet to see them stand confidently on 'Pakistan' alone. Instead they still need 'Indian' to stand up. I will google to see if this one is a exception that deserves Sitara-i-Jurat for being ballsy enough to stand proud as 'Pakistan'.

True. Which is why Pakistani's hate being called Pakistan or using 'Pakistan'. We instead prefer being called -

• Muslim
  • Desi
  • Asian
  • Apna
  • Indian
  • Halal

• Azad Kashmir tell me if I am wrong? Why not go out in your 'hood' and see what your local take aways, restaurents, shops etc are called?

The newer generation, the under 18s in St Albans and Luton DO call themselves Pakistanis. There is a lot of patriotism here. The days of being called P**i and overt verbal racism from whites and others have long gone. Also, no one messes with Pakistanis due to the fear of being beaten up. Pakistani street gangs in the UK are some of the most violent and well armed.

Being called "indian" is the most sickening and offensive abuse. It means you are a hyper ugly, small statured short man with a little incy wincy weiner.

The newer generation, the under 18s in St Albans and Luton DO call themselves Pakistanis. There is a lot of patriotism here. The days of being called P**i and overt verbal racism from whites and others have long gone. Also, no one messes with Pakistanis due to the fear of being beaten up. Pakistani street gangs in the UK are some of the most violent and well armed.
I agree about the street gangs. This below deserves 100% RESPECT.

1635632131337.png

You always get a exceptions. Fact is very, very few tag themselves as 'Pakistan' and EVEN when they do I have yet to see them stand confidently on 'Pakistan' alone. Instead they still need 'Indian' to stand up. I will google to see if this one is a exception that deserves Sitara-i-Jurat for being ballsy enough to stand proud as 'Pakistan'.
As a foodie myself I will never try a restaurant where a geographical location is mentioned in its name.
It’s all a marketing gimmick to fool “Local population” and they cannot differentiate between most food. It’s the same case as Chinese takeaways majority have got nothing to do with china or Chinese taste. People who know what authentic tastes like will never visit these restaurants again.
It’s such a competitive market now that you can’t startup a restaurant call it Indian or Pakistani expect it to do well just on this basis.

on topic:This general need to comment on his area of expertise. This would have made sense if it came from someone living or working in western world.

Last edited:
I rather be a called Pak1, than being called a street shitter, slum dog, dot head, or towel head if this sardar wants to know what his people are called, lol.
Stupid Indian cow p!ss drinking sick soldier using stupid analogy shows what level the Indian soldiers have fallen to.
Notice, that Pravin Sawhney uses, "Pak1s" word at least once in many of his videos and interviews.
These cow p!ss drinkers think they are brave to insult from thousands of miles away never seen them say it face to face.

Last edited:
I rather be a called Pak1, than being called a street shitter, slum dog, dot head, or towel head if this sardar wants to know what his people are called, lol.
for racists All Asians are Pakis. they dont care about differences in Sri Lankan Indian Bangladesh or Pakistan etc.. for them they are all pakis.

This blackie thinks that he controls the world. hahaha Please care about remaining blackies who died due to landmine blast.

In "Britain" (due to historical reasons same way Fredo is a slur for Italians in US)
not western world, I didn't even knew about it in north America

Being called a P*** is the ultimate abuse as far as the non asian races are concerned in the UK

Same as Niggar in USA

Indians get called P*** AS do the genuine Pakistanis

We indians take it as Abusive language ..............I HAVE NO IDEA how you pakistanis boys treat this term
We call each other **** but other people can't call us that. Its like nigga

Back
Top Bottom