What's new

Behaviour of Indian Minister with a Muslim Actor.

McD_Australia_GrandAngus.jpg

No wonder McDonald sales have fallen due to ban how can one not love this burger

This is one Yummy burger. Probably the best thing McDonald ever introduced.

There is a need to save this animal from disrespect in many ways. As a first steps,

1- Ban its slaughtering (Done)
2- Make sure it is never hungry, government of India should allocate funds for that
3- Create Gao Asharams where unattended cows could be kept, all across the country
4- For their physical wellbeing, a separate Gao-Health Department can be created who would pay periodic visit to these centres and look after ageing or sick cows.
5- Cows approaching their age need to be moved to resting places
6- Cows cannot be buried in the ground and in order to give them a respectable departure, seperate burning places can be created.
7- Sparate cow-temples or cow-semetries can be crated where their ashes are kept.
8- A National database can be crated for living and dead cows, for the benefit of people who live far way and are not able to offer their homage to these cemeteries in person.
9- Ministry of Cow Affairs is a democratic need in this regard.
10- India should also offer few words for these cows in their literature, poems and cultural songs.
11 - To make rest of the world respect this sacred animal, India should shape its diplomacy to maximise that. India can also reduce its diplomatic relationship with countries who are slaughtering cows.

These are just few suggestions which I could think of and which in my humble opinion will give comfort to the animal. This is not a trolling attempt neither it is meant to be taken negatively.. may be it sounds too much but it is with the betterment of Cow at heart.
Right, but unfortunately Mata jee are currently allowed to feed on garbage and hazardous plastics. This is some strange kind of love and respect given to Maata jee.

Capture.JPG

Err...who was the minister ? All i saw was an editor of the Shiv Sena paper with some other guy.

furthermore the title of this thread is silly

An ' Indian Minister with Muslim Actor' !!

Does the " Muslim' belong to Pakistan or the Mars or is he Indian too ?

The things people do to attract attention.

Right, but unfortunately Mata jee are currently allowed to feed on garbage and hazardous plastics. This is some strange kind of love and respect given to Maata jee.

View attachment 252758

That is why Government needs to intervene in time. After realising that slaughtering is disrespectful, it must be realized that eating rotten vegetables, plastic bags, paper and sometimes non-editable content is equally a disrespect.

There is a need to save this animal from disrespect in many ways. As a first steps,

1- Ban its slaughtering (Done)
2- Make sure it is never hungry, government of India should allocate funds for that
3- Create Gao Asharams where unattended cows could be kept, all across the country
4- For their physical wellbeing, a separate Gao-Health Department can be created who would pay periodic visit to these centres and look after ageing or sick cows.
5- Cows approaching their age need to be moved to resting places
6- Cows cannot be buried in the ground and in order to give them a respectable departure, seperate burning places can be created.
7- Sparate cow-temples or cow-semetries can be crated where their ashes are kept.
8- A National database can be crated for living and dead cows, for the benefit of people who live far way and are not able to offer their homage to these cemeteries in person.
9- Ministry of Cow Affairs is a democratic need in this regard.
10- India should also offer few words for these cows in their literature, poems and cultural songs.
11 - To make rest of the world respect this sacred animal, India should shape its diplomacy to maximise that. India can also reduce its diplomatic relationship with countries who are slaughtering cows.

These are just few suggestions which I could think of and which in my humble opinion will give comfort to the animal. This is not a trolling attempt neither it is meant to be taken negatively.. may be it sounds too much but it is with the betterment of Cow at heart.

Was this meant to be funny ?

furthermore the title of this thread is silly

An ' Indian Minister with Muslim Actor' !!

Does the " Muslim' belong to Pakistan or the Mars or is he Indian too ?

The things people do to attract attention.

Maybe he will start another thread with title "Behavior of Indian minister with a Hindu farmer or a Buddist hair dresser" or something..

Be patient.

Was this meant to be funny ?

Its something written with time well spend.

Learn to appreciate the effort it has taken in thought process of providing suggestions to countries on an online defence forum.

Shame on you.

That is why Government needs to intervene in time. After realising that slaughtering is disrespectful, it must be realized that eating rotten vegetables, plastic bags, paper and sometimes non-editable content is equally a disrespect.
You suggestions are timely and thought provoking and Modi sarkaar must take those very seriously, in particularly limiting or cutting altogether her relations with countries where flesh of mataa jee is staple food such as USA, Europe, Gulf. I fail to understand why Modi srakar is hell-bent on establishing extremely cordial relationships with mataa jee eaters? Looks like some absurd Chanakya philosophy to me or in other words shameless hypocrisy.

This is meant to be taken seriously. At-least half of my suggestions have potential to go further and debated in Loak-Sabha.

Thank you for the needless suggestion for discussion in the Lok Sabha. When we need suggestions from Pakistanis, we'll ask.

The other half I presume you accept as being silly.

You suggestions are timely and thought provoking and Modi sarkaar must take those very seriously, in particularly limiting or cutting altogether her relations with countries where flesh of mataa jee is staple food such as USA, Europe, Gulf. I fail to understand why Modi srakar is hell-bent on establishing extremely cordial relationships with mataa jee eaters? Looks like some absurd Chanakya philosophy to me or in other words shameless hypocrisy.

It's heartening to see your trust in Indian democracy and especially Modi to listen to common folks from across the border.

Back
Top Bottom