What's new

Behave or be like North Korea: former US diplomat Zalmay Khalilzad on Pakistan

American's don't hate Pakistan, only those paid by Indians. In the mean time, Pakistan has looked to spend in the U.S. Congress and Senate to counter Indian influence.

This is a profitable business.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/23/few-americans-trust-pakistan/
FT_americans-pakistan-trust.png

Trust in Pakistan was also extremely low among the five groups of foreign policy elites included in the survey: government officials, retired military officers, business leaders, scholars and journalists.
Pew is an american mouthpiece and quite reflective of what they think.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,7sJbBHPCRvmpYaG3QSbWdK__-1XIM3quoCLOnVpZUA1FsgCxT3TXTV4A0OX9IIUlNJhB2OchfRhePPPQPX2CuyIW8oN7QwNphp6JXU40PpyqtPPE-3GOc_p4-1X_FCoCYCID4EgUNt8R4FhR1bX98_ZJkifjPU-_NNoI_w5Rv4p7ND1LJzX9aZn7v--_QxVBhBSHBWGhPazWyGvb_RpR

Look at this map and tell me, which country would want to completely isolate Pakistan. Pakistan lies at the crossroads
of many regions(middle east, china, central asia, south asia) and thus its position is very strategic. No country would want to completely shun Pakistan.

Yes there will be some hard times but nothing too significant for Pakistan.

It is not only about countries in the region,but its about institutions such as IMF, WB, it's about putting sanctions on selective Generals in the army, it's about putting you on list of state sponsor of terror, if the US ever gets serious about hurting Pakistan then there are million ways.

Frankly I am surprised as to why the US has not done this yet, even it knows that Talis a proxy of the PK has killed hundreds of US soldiers, attacked its embassy etc OR maybe the US is just all talk and it knows well that in reality it cant do much to punish Pakistan.

Beats me.

It is not only about countries in the region,but its about institutions such as IMF, WB, it's about putting sanctions on selective Generals in the army, it's about putting you on list of state sponsor of terror, if the US ever gets serious about hurting Pakistan then there are million ways.
Its not about can but about will. Will they do it and at what strategic cost?

Just like your whole generation hunted by nato and US, is that what you are saying, if hate that much how about taking your three million brothers back.

Its not about can but about will. Will they do it and at what strategic cost?
what startegic cost your value is only till iran open its corridoors to central asia thing is your location is of no value if you dont let it to be used by those who can use it logicaly they will try to find and find alternate routes thats the way world works

what startegic cost your value is only till iran open its corridoors to central asia thing is your location is of no value if you dont let it to be used by those who can use it logicaly they will try to find and find alternate routes thats the way world works
We are living in the present and for now Pakistan's strategic value is huge. Pakistan is safe for now.

Do you know why the US gives pakistan aid?(bribery?)
Nato supply route to Afghanistan
Nato-Supply-Routes-435x300.jpg

Who gives an eff when an afghani scum called khaleelzade or haramzade turn American says anything, his origin country is worst than North Korea in every aspect anyway, won't impress us this false bravado or chest thumping under American flag.

Hand over fazalullah to us b4 our patience runs out.
Unfortunately, Pakistanis dont consistently remind americans and indians of fazlullah and kalbhoshan yadav respectively. Every such comment about Pakistan should at once be reciprocated with denial and a demand for taking action against ttp goons and indian sponsored terrorists.

"for now" what happens when alternate route opens :azn:
Will address that when and IF that happens. For now just pay attention to your own post where you term that as "alternate" route. I do not expect you to understand this but still i post this as i know there are people on this forum who are actually here to learn something, they might find this useful.

Read the article. Khalilzad is asking for immediate isolation of Pakistan. So my point is correct.
you still dont get it sir . thing is he is just a retired guy but what he says will and is effecting the money and weapons you get from USA and its allies which means if he is able to get his point aross the table where it matters think whats gonna happen to your existing internation trade and economy related issues times of physical isolation are long gome here comes the economic isolation and for how long you can just relay on china even china has the motive to sell its goods to the markets tell me how will your indutry survive after the flood on cheap but better quality chinese goods ?

Back
Top Bottom