What's new

Beer Sales Banned Around Qatar World Cup Stadiums

Nigga virus is crying rivers for master.

Nigga, their country their rules. Aren't you the same people preaching this BS every other day on PDF?
Muh cuntree muh rules is all fine as long as they all agree in advance. I am sure neither the uppity Qataris nor the dope headed FIFA generals anticipated this.

The reality is that the Qataris are a little bit smarter. They know that stadium revenues count for jack shit in the overall scheme of things. A vast majority of money is made in telecast rights and sponsorships which will come (rather, has already come) even if a single person does not turn up at the stadiums. This is the reason IPL baniyas and Qatari sheiks laugh their way to the bank, while all of us can only scratch our balls.

Last edited:
Fifa should have known Middle east is unsuited for mega international events like these.
The accommodations are shitty, not enough 4 or 5 star hotels, poor food and generally bad service pictures all over the media.
Now they set to lose on of their buggest sponsors because of this last minute fraud, should never expect these dictators to be honest, not in their culture..

The Amount of bad news articles about Qatar in UK and west is staggering.
The propaganda machine is in full swing.
Never has a world cup host country been so critiqued,
It's all about lack of gay rights in Qatar , working conditions for migrants and lack of alcohol.

Many over here are pointing out the hypocrisy,
No one complained when its hosted in the west by counties who killed million on Iraq and Afghanistan,
They treat there own migrants like shit ( but better than the middle east ) .

The real reason is the religion of the people in Qatar.

bro, no..

cringe as it was (and it is/was/will always be) to see Indians cheering for others, its a real obsession here, spl in Bengal and down south in Kerala/Goa etc..here, football > cricket

FIFA WC is relatively close this time, many have taken the opportunity to travel to a relatively close destination.. it is not a "nationalist" anything.. when they say "yaay Argentina, Brazil, Germany or England" .. they're just talking about the team and the sport.

Kya galat kia ? I'm sure a bunch of Pakistanis are also fans of Spain, Germany, Brazil etc and have "their" teams, and will stay up all night to watch a WC football game if they have to..

apni apni favorite teams ko sport kar re.. kya problem ha exactly ? bdp

I’m sure there are Pakistanis and Bangladeshi among the Indian fake fans

Spot the same fans in different tops
I wish I could get paid to support different countries

Lol at German fans lmao 😁😂

This World cups going to be shite and the Ronaldo Manchester United’s a bigger story in the U.K. at the moment
Manchester United are going to rip up he’s contract and fire one of the greatest footballers in history
🤣😂I’m missing my premier league and can’t wait for Boxing Day
Aston Villa v Liverpool
Bring it on lads with real fans drunk smashing up Birmingham city centre on the night .
We have real football in U.K. the rest are just imposters .

Fun fact for pub quiz question :
football rules as we know them were invented under a gas lamp on Heathfield road in Lozells , Birmingham U.K. peaky blinders city .

Last edited:
I am enjoying it to the fullest. The division. The hate. The propaganda. All of it. This is the complete package I have been yearning for.

Western hypocrisy is mindnumbing and it is for everyone to see. South African world cup no criticism. Brazilian world cup no criticism. We all remember what happened back then. Qatar world cup and these fvckers are spewing fire. Nice.

I am enjoying it to the fullest. The division. The hate. The propaganda. All of it. This is the complete package I have been yearning for.

Western hypocrisy is mindnumbing and it is for everyone to see. South African world cup no criticism. Brazilian world cup no criticism. We all remember what happened back then. Qatar world cup and these fvckers are spewing fire. Nice.
they all had their own respective criticisms

Back
Top Bottom