What's new

Beer Sales Banned Around Qatar World Cup Stadiums

I dont understand why this decision was made SO DAMN LATE in the day - they have had 10-12 years to think about it !!!!

The timing is silly.
qatar said only fans with tickets will be allowed to buy beer just before game
after selling tickets
they put ban now
played a prank on them

Goras can cry now for human rights alchohal and LGBT all this shit

if they have balls call back their teams

Imagine watching a football game sober. I know you it must be the end of the world for many of you social degenerates.
It's a festive occasion, have a beer or 2 and watch the game.. kya problem hai ?

They could outlaw it for muslims specifically if they want to because..blah.

but to host the biggest sporting event in the world, invite everyone and do big promos and then enforce jail rules is not done..

let's see how this is actually put into practice, fingers crossed, inshallah, regular kafir visitors will still be able to knock a few back and enjoy the games.

Imagine watching a football game sober. I know it must be the end of the world for many of you social degenerates.
Football is a crappy game if you take out the beer and hooligan fans. Decades of marketing by beer swigging men has led us into believing it is a beautiful game. It is not.

It's a festive occasion, have a beer or 2 and watch the game.. kya problem hai ?

but to host the biggest sporting event in the world, invite everyone and do big promos and then enforce jail rules is not done..

let's see how this is actually put into practice, fingers crossed, inshallah, regular kafir visitors will still be able to knock a few back and enjoy the games.

First of all, alcohol is poison and used for degenerates that have no social skills.

It is used as a means for the socially degenerate to remove their inhibitions. Luckily, I’ve never faced the problem of being socially awkward nor have I ever needed to rely on alcohol because I don’t have a filter when talking to people regardless.

Second of all, the Qataris have probably saved the fans from over priced beer anyways. There’s tons of duty free shops. Nobody it going to check water bottles filled with vodka or whiskey anyway.

Last edited:
Great, they will just get Beer illegally now. Qatar will be infested with underground bootleggers.
Football is a crappy game if you take out the beer and hooligan fans. Decades of marketing by beer swigging men has led us into believing it is a beautiful game. It is not.
Football is fun to play, I still prefer Football over "kirket" any day.

Great, they will just get Beer illegally now. Qatar will be infested with underground bootleggers.

Actually cricket is the beautiful sport. Indians have fucked it

Footballs a working class sport unlike rugby and cricket which is posh boys sport
This World Cup the working class fans have been replaced by the prawn sandwich munching GAYS .
( oooh tarquin shall we go to the footer ) . Bollocks and the Indian paid fans ffs 🤣

Footballs finished full of poofs and queers and corporates

Oh the memories of watching fans in the good days . A couple of pints ,sing we won the war bash some German or Dutch heads in or better both ,singing rule brittania brittania rule the waves while doing so then go watch the game and repeat until knocked out of the World Cup😎

It’s fun and I don’t drink beer .

I’ll be watching Scunthorpe vs Accrington Stanley in league one than this waste of a World Cup .

Come on Iran on Monday against England .

Last edited:
First of all, alcohol is poison and used for degenerates that have no social skills.

It used as a means for the socially degenerate to remove their inhibitions. Luckily, I’ve never faced the problem of being socially awkward nor have I ever needed to rely on alcohol because I don’t have a filter when talking to people regardless.
Not universally applicable, what you say here. As a drinker, sure, it can be a bit of a "social lubricant" in certain situations, I suppose, but it is not a crutch. For most people it is a simple matter of you get together with friends, drink some (if you'd like), have a good time of it.. and then done.

I mean one could argue that mazhab, more than madira, has played its part in episodes of humanity that were way worse than any drunken hooliganism/hoodlumism or any of that.

Not a virtue or vice zero sum game we playing here.. you going to deny that very prominent and much revered figures in your ancestral/home country also liked the odd drink, didn't they ?

tu red wine se shuru kar, merlot.. and pair with some gau mata good steak, side of fries and sour cream.. set !

Well done Qatar why should everyone put up with drunken yobs.

Football is actually a chutya game. 20 oafish men chasing a ball like animals for 90 mins. Just because some players do it in a more stylish manner does not mean it is a beautiful game, a sobriquet it does not deserve.

It is as chutya as men riding Royal Enfield or Triumph or Java motorbikes in India and believing they are sexy. Some women with even lesser brains than these men ride pillion and give these men an ego massage that they don't need in the first place. It reeks of fake rebellious attitude. Most of these wannabes have the utility of a clerk in their real lives.

Football is just a product of macho marketing, the women have joined in like the pillion riders on the Enfield.

Nigga virus is crying rivers for master.

Nigga, their country their rules. Aren't you the same people preaching this BS every other day on PDF?

Indian paid fans
bro, no..

cringe as it was (and it is/was/will always be) to see Indians cheering for others, its a real obsession here, spl in Bengal and down south in Kerala/Goa etc..here, football > cricket

FIFA WC is relatively close this time, many have taken the opportunity to travel to a relatively close destination.. it is not a "nationalist" anything.. when they say "yaay Argentina, Brazil, Germany or England" .. they're just talking about the team and the sport.

Kya galat kia ? I'm sure a bunch of Pakistanis are also fans of Spain, Germany, Brazil etc and have "their" teams, and will stay up all night to watch a WC football game if they have to..

apni apni favorite teams ko sport kar re.. kya problem ha exactly ? bdp

You're probably one of those people who expects people in the UK to respect rules/'traditions' but goes abroad and doesn't do the same

Not universally applicable, what you say here. As a drinker, sure, it can be a bit of a "social lubricant" in certain situations, I suppose, but it is not a crutch. For most people it is a simple matter of you get together with friends, drink some (if you'd like), have a good time of it.. and then done.

I mean one could argue that mazhab, more than madira, has played its part in episodes of humanity that were way worse than any drunken hooliganism/hoodlumism or any of that.

Not a virtue or vice zero sum game we playing here.. you going to deny that very prominent and much revered figures in your ancestral/home country also liked the odd drink, didn't they ?

tu red wine se shuru kar, merlot.. and pair with some gau mata good steak, side of fries and sour cream.. set !

I hate drunks and avoid people who drink. I don’t care if people drink. I just know that I can enjoy my life without having one.

Drunk people remind me of my wife who repeats the same thing over and over again. It gets on my nerves.

I hate drunks and avoid people who drink. I don’t care if people drink. I just know that I can enjoy my life without having one.

Drunk people remind me of my wife who repeats the same thing over and over again. It gets on my nerves.
lol

powerful analogy made, acknowledged

AKKLL.gif

also, #notalldrinkers

Back
Top Bottom