What's new

Beer Sales Banned Around Qatar World Cup Stadiums

I dont understand why this decision was made SO DAMN LATE in the day - they have had 10-12 years to think about it !!!!

The timing is silly.

I dont understand why this decision was made SO DAMN LATE in the day - they have had 10-12 years to think about it !!!!

The timing is silly.
Till yesterday only, sale of beer was allowed (only Budweiser though). Such last minute u-turns will hurt their credibility if the want to hold such events in future.

The timing is silly.
so not to scare away the visitors,
had it been earlier,
there would be plenty of fiction and film around it.

Who wants to go to Qatar to get drunk anyway?.. Its probably going to be boring at the stadiums, and back home it will be like watching games during corona lockdown.

Oohhhhh no how can we watch football or breath air without massive amounts of alcohol

I know saving this meme would come in handy someday...

1668878344208.png

:lol:

But honestly this rule is only for the ordinary visitors, pay 4000$ and you can unlock free Champaigne: :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine watching a football game sober. I know it must be the end of the world for many of you social degenerates.

Back
Top Bottom