Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pongal Festival - Tamilnadu

607e75856c127b7414633dfdaa94e435.jpg

57be80adaf9c147e5d202ecb1e95a817.jpg

66f5a3f26ce44965d4da8376dab8526c.jpg

cbbc5e281f247168b9419c66644686f0.jpg

Let me help you. Long long ago India had started a terrorist organisation in the name of jiaye Sindh to separate Sindh from Pakistan. The Bharatis got a hard kick and the terrorist movement died down.

Now chacha jee is again day dreaming ;)

jana i see u use bharati and bharatiyas a lot.... do u think that word is insulting to us??? bharatiya makes sense..it means indian or of india but bharati??? :what::what::what::no::no::no:

Yesterday, I promised the webmaster that I will try not to go off-topic in my posts... Otherwise, I was prepared to give Chacha ji a very nice reply :lol:

Chacha ji,

Suffice to say that you guyz start trolling first with these kinda posts... and when I reply back.. then your whole Indian gang blame me for being racist... :angry::angry:

There have been several troll attempts by some Pakistani members to derail this thread, even before Chachaji's post.
Jana herself posed epic troll posts by saying Sikkim and Arunachal are not a part of India.
Some other idiot posted a lame drawing about Operation bluestar in the Golden Temple in this very thread. Lets not generalize that who trolls first yaar.
And there can be no justification of your extremely racist posts anyways.

Last edited:
Tamilnadu:

1024c371bb1335ad652ea4c142e95f66.jpg

da149c037932ce7f887773550ed42d0f.jpg

6ec63aaf0f6040e3c14a62faf77bc1b1.jpg

kanchhepuram silk saree- world famous

f85c86a628a8ab38fb80657031c3c36f.jpg

There have been several troll attempts by some Pakistani members to derail this true, even before Chachaji's post.
Jana herself posed epic troll posts by saying Sikkim and Arunachal are not a part of India.
Some other idiot posted a lame drawing about Operation bluestar in the Golden Temple in this very thread. Lets not generalize that who trolls first yaar.

Ok,

But slowly and slowly I am trying to tone down my attitude.. but if you keep on bringing my previous posts... then that is not going to help either...

Trolling is trolling.. doesn't matter who did it first.. Chacha ji isn't any LESS guilty :D ;)

:chilli: Nothing is Compared to this!!! the Best and the perfect Side-Dish for any Alcohol drinks in the world:taz:

Oorukai (Oorkaaa or Pickle)

Dude you totally got it right.Nothing tastes better than Oorkaaa for cold beer in hot summer day.:cheers::cheers:

After seening pictures of Khajuraho temples I wounder why painter MF Hussain was criticized in India :hitwall:

also, remember he was criticized for painting he made in 70's lol.

it was more political then ..people cared

There have been several troll attempts by some Pakistani members to derail this thread, even before Chachaji's post.

That was NOT and is NOT a troll since we consider Sikkim and AP disputed areas and not part of India.

You can claim that but its a fact these are disputed areas.

Now you can carry on.

@raju yara it is not at all insulting. The media uses it in very much in the same meaning as you use the word Indian.

That was NOT and is NOT a troll since we consider Sikkim and AP disputed areas and not part of India.

You can claim that but its a fact these are disputed areas.

Now you can carry on.

@raju yara it is not at all insulting. The media uses it in very much in the same meaning as you use the word Indian.

TROLL ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom