What's new

Beauty of India and its People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like South Indian food and dances.. ;) Best dancers in Bollywood have always been South Indians.. Vyjantimala is my fav dancer

No India bashing today.. I am in good mood... we will resume India bashing back on Monday.. :rofl::rofl::D:partay:;)

And we will resume the personal remarks on Monday too.:wave::lol:

Tamil Nadu

Bharatanatyam

URL]

Tanjavoor

URL]

Kanyakumari

URL]

MGR memorial

URL]

Vailankanni Church -its a famous church people from all over south India from different religion comes here

URL]

Last edited:
I like South Indian food and dances.. ;) Best dancers in Bollywood have always been South Indians.. Vyjantimala is my fav dancer

No India bashing today.. I am in good mood... we will resume India bashing back on Monday.. :rofl::rofl::D:partay:;)

Cant wait..lolz the actress in the film Gajni Asin is also a malayalee.There are some famous dancers cum flim stars here in Kerala..we have a state wide youth festival for cultural events ..and the winner of that event is usually ended up in films :D

Hey JInxed you dont mind na ,me hijacking your thread? ;)

Cant wait..lolz the actress in the film Gajni Asin is also a malayalee.There are some famous dancers cum flim stars here in Kerala..we have a state wide youth festival for cultural events ..and the winner of that event is usually ended up in films :D

I dont watch new Bollywood films.. I am talking about old ones..

Vyjanthimala was the first south Indian actress to make it big in Bollywood... (1951).. followed by Padmini, Hema Malini, Rekha, Sri Devi etc :D

no no.. you are most welcome for the next 48 hours when I go back to work/school :bounce::lol::lol::D

lolz i wont be here 48 hours ..but i will post as much as i can before i get bored..you know you can say India is diverse in every district ;)

Vyjanthimala in her first Hindi Film Bahaar(1951) - first famous official entry of South Indians in Bollywood :lol::lol: She was only 15 at that time :D :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Andhra Pradesh

Kuchupudi

URL]

Charminar

URL]

Budha Statue

URL]

Hi tech city

URL]

Golconda Fort

URL]