What's new

beauty of balochistan

Gorayz are crazy sum timez, they love adventures and do crazy thingz lol.
A lot of ppl go to pakistan for mountain climbing, and its fun sport, and you can easily lose your life. Afew months ago, 11 mountain climbers lost their lives on K2, hardest mountain to climb in the world.

From, 11 1 was pakistan, a few koreans, dutch, ittalians.

i love adventure and travelling, i can give my life for that!!!, even this price is very cheap, THE WORLD IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!, cheers

the journey ends here

i love adventure and travelling, i can give my life for that!!!, even this price is very cheap, THE WORLD IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!, cheers

the journey ends here

I love crazy things also, only to a certain lvl though, y risk ur life, when theres still so much to see.

good video dimension ! I just have one request plz remove the hateful comments left on your vid.

For guys flying in/out of Samungli ( Quetta ) to upnorth and back home, a very interesting landamrk appears in Balochistan, its called Khudai Chappal or Gods Slipper....Its looks like exactly like a slipper when seen from above !! Sorry couldnt get a closeup pic but one can see it from the side in below pic...its the landmark thats in the centre of the pic..This pic also gives an idea of how barren and dry the province is..

A view of Qila Saif Ullah from up above..

Below an old pic of the Quetta valley from an F-6...formation recovering back and heading for the runway..

0a5213aaa432f11f8afdc42617e3b563.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom