What's new

Beauty and Beast

All in due time.

1. Hope you are proud of who you support and host...for the whole world to see.

2. Srinagar is a nice place to visit. Have you been there?

1. Someone in another thread was bragging about how Indian terrorism caused seperation of BD.
2. in very near future it seems.

@Windjammer

@Zibago beat you to it. He did not even need any "contacts". He was just following her Instagram :lol:. You need to move on from HUMINT to ELECTINT:rofl:

https://defence.pk/threads/zhalay-s...e-of-woman-fighter-pilot.446659/#post-8631027

My dear, i was out of town for a week attending a big bash wedding so haven't been in touch with the scene, when i returned found a bunch of images on my e-mails, this being one of them, knowing the PDF bunch, i was sure they would enjoy one product or the other in the image. :p:

Amazingly pretty!
Yr contact @Zarvan :rofl:

This is Zara/ Zalai Sarhadi, an actress.
Zhalay Sarhadi undertakes role of woman fighter pilot

Pakistani television actress and VJ Zhalay Sarhadi has put two teaser pictures on her social media accounts donning fighter pilot uniform.

The 35-year-old actress has not elucidated as to for what drama or film is she going to undertake this role of a woman fighter pilot but it can be assumed through pictures that her role would be a daring one.
14099516_1579066249063809_1409909411_n.jpg

Neatly-tied hair, like Angelina Jolie does in Tomb Raider, and a soft-ball size patch on her chest reveals that she is going to perform a role for squadron of Pakistan Air Force (PAF). This should also be noted that Sanam Baloch has already undertaken a similar role but of a celebrated woman fighter pilot of PAF, Marium Mukhtar, who is the first in Pakistan to die in the line of duty.
14099371_515980028604482_419515584_n.jpg

Marium was died after a PAF aircraft crashed in Mianwali on November 24, 2015
https://defence.pk/threads/zhalay-s...e-of-woman-fighter-pilot.446659/#post-8631027

He is the most authentic person on this forum to confirm such news.
Yel cuz i follow her on instagram and facebook :D

Two beautiful birds.

Some filming/photography kit in the background. When should we expect the documentary?

If indeed a documentary, I expect the lady killer (beauty) to be a killer (deadly fighter pilot). I think she is the real thing.

Just seen the post that she is an actress!
A very good actress perfect for rough and tough roles

even these days?
but then i ask why are Indian politician jumping like some put a burning coal under their $$es

Its politicians, what do you expect?

Your politicians on your side are a calm cool lot 24/7? :D

Anyways lets stop derailing, I already deleted my posts earlier.

Zhalay Sarhadi undertakes role of woman fighter pilot

Pakistani television actress and VJ Zhalay Sarhadi has put two teaser pictures on her social media accounts donning fighter pilot uniform.

The 35-year-old actress has not elucidated as to for what drama or film is she going to undertake this role of a woman fighter pilot but it can be assumed through pictures that her role would be a daring one.
14099516_1579066249063809_1409909411_n.jpg

Neatly-tied hair, like Angelina Jolie does in Tomb Raider, and a soft-ball size patch on her chest reveals that she is going to perform a role for squadron of Pakistan Air Force (PAF). This should also be noted that Sanam Baloch has already undertaken a similar role but of a celebrated woman fighter pilot of PAF, Marium Mukhtar, who is the first in Pakistan to die in the line of duty.
14099371_515980028604482_419515584_n.jpg

Marium was died after a PAF aircraft crashed in Mianwali on November 24, 2015

Yel cuz i follow her on instagram and facebook :D

A very good actress perfect for rough and tough roles

Kuch zayada e close nazar hai actresses pe apki Ni :D :D o_Oo_Oo_O

If she ever needs a co-pilot

There's no Second seat on JF-17 yet :D :D

She ain't that pretty in the first picture but one other picture that some member shared of maybe an event where she is wearing big round earrings and with open hairs.:smitten:

Its politicians, what do you expect?

Your politicians on your side are a calm cool lot 24/7? :D

Anyways lets stop derailing, I already deleted my posts earlier.

its not civil to delete a post, but I admire you told me about it unlike many who start a fight and then delete their post.

Back
Top Bottom