What's new

Bar president killed by direct firing of SHO Shehzad Warriach

Because former cheap justice iftikhar chaudry started this..During the so called restoration of judges tehreek, they were beating police, putting fire on tires and blocking roads .This tehreek ended up into political tehreek and became Noora courts.....
There are still symptons of violence till today.

This movement had been started on NS's wish to creating obstacles for Musharraf ............

This is so sad. Rip . Yeh nahi hona chaheay tha. This is so sad. Janwaron wala haal hai.

unfortunately this is due to the clean chit re Model town incident

they are encouraged due to the support of their judges
same case with Rana Sanaullah's LeJ and ASWJ.. ever since the military court's death penalties are suspended by Nawaz league judges, the terrorists have started the carnage again which subsided due to the fear of hanging of their important leaders. but thanks to Asma jhangir and her mutual hatred for Pakistan army and ISI... the killings have resumed.
Somehow i had missed the news of military courts' issued sentences' suspension. Such a downer. Have we lost war against terror? i have never felt this despondent in last few months as i am feeling now. Have we lost the war?

Last edited:
This is so sad. Rip . Yeh nahi hona chaheay tha. This is so sad. Janwaron wala haal hai.

Somehow i had missed the news of military courts sentences suspension. Such a downer. Have we lost war against terror? i have never felt this despondent in last few months as i am feeling now. Have we lost the war?
All are thieves, all are one and united, politicians, military and civil bureaucrats, judges, lawyers, police, doctors, you name it. Sab key sab haramzadey aur chour hein. Koi bada chour hey, koi thoda chhota, magar hein sab key sab chour.

All are thieves, all are one and united, politicians, military and civil bureaucrats, judges, lawyers, police, doctors, you name it. Sab key sab haramzadey aur chour hein. Koi bada chour hey, koi thoda chhota, magar hein sab key sab chour.
That reminds me of a rude expression u had once used to describe southasia. sounds true now.

Hum pakistani khud hee apnay aap ko kabhi disppoint karna nahi chortay.

unfortunately this is due to the clean chit re Model town incident

they are encouraged due to the support of their judges
same case with Rana Sanaullah's LeJ and ASWJ.. ever since the military court's death penalties are suspended by Nawaz league judges, the terrorists have started the carnage again which subsided due to the fear of hanging of their important leaders. but thanks to Asma jhangir and her mutual hatred for Pakistan army and ISI... the killings have resumed.

Just confirmed with the said SHO's cousin in Birmingham.
SHO Shahzad is a close relative of Raza Ali Warraich, who was contesting the election against Moonis Elahi on Pmln's ticket. I have no doubt he ll get away with it. But to be fair the lawyers pretty much brought this upon themselves. Abusing & daring some one to shoot em in this heat & such atmosphere is suicidal, let alone if that guy happens to be a police officer & that too from a family with a long history of violence & blood letting.
This incident is a sad but a true reflection of society in Punjab if not the whole of Pakistan. Every one wants to be a Jagga , be it the educated ones or the illiterate ones.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom