What's new

ECP reveals planned rigging in Daska by-poll

Opps need to black out this..
images (12).jpeg

I forget zardari and our nani shaba are now i mean father -daughter? Or should i say brother sister? Zardrai has grand children now so..hmmm???
@muhammadhafeezmalik
What should we call our leaders? Bro-sisters or father - daughter??

Sir who cares..as long as we have frequent busts and as long we see yemen, syria and sudan to become next developed countries who cares

I mean i can no longer quote korea from 1990s, india from 2000, vietnam for 2000s and bengaldesh from 2010s..all of whom are now light years ahead of us..

All of this due to IK. Otherwise last 40 years since 1985 we were doing great..for example our gdp and exports doubled during 2002-2008 and mmm...i mean it increased several times from 25b$ in 2012 to 21000m $ in 2018

Geo zardari and nawaz sharif
Zardari nawaz bhai bhai

I mean yeah who cares if exports or remittences double from 2018-2023..who cares if textiles exports double..

how can we keep these cutie pie out of power
😘 😘 😘 😘
View attachment 792457View attachment 792458

Go nawaz go..gadam barho hum tumharay sath hein..go go go..hum sath hein

In Love :man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

The official spokesperson of Pakistan army says that to ruin a country one year is enough:

1636697877405.png

Opps need to black out this..View attachment 792490
I forget zardari and our nani shaba are now i mean father -daughter? Or should i say brother sister? Zardrai has grand children now so..hmmm???
@muhammadhafeezmalik
What should we call our leaders? Bro-sisters or father - daughter??

Imran Khan standing behind Khursheed Shah so much love for PPP??

1636698162546.png

And when Maulana was not Diesel

1636698487471.png

1636698590178.png

Last edited:
The official spokesperson of Pakistan army says that to ruin a country one year is enough:

View attachment 792589
Agree sir
Imagine what a person can do in 40years!
Imran Khan standing behind Khursheed Shah so much love for PPP??

View attachment 792591

And when Maulana was Diesel

View attachment 792592

View attachment 792593
Zardari/bhutoo- maryum are my leaders how dare you malign PPPP
I am going to report you to maryum nawaz cell

Agree sir
Imagine what a person can do in 40years!

Zardari/bhutoo- maryum are my leaders how dare you malign PPPP
I am going to report you to maryum nawaz cell

The point is that opposition parties has to sit together to give tough time to government, when NS was in government Imran Khan has to stand behind Khurshid Shah now IK calls him Meter Reader and during Musharraf government he use to stand with Maulana but now he calls him Diesel, so what someone calls anyone now or a year later does not matter Pakistani politics.

Prove your points with facts that CP is infested with PMLN cronies.
Mian sahib will come back when government made a formal request that it could not deliver to masses and please rescue us.

Fake news. False propaganda. @Admin
Prove your points with facts that CP is infested with PMLN cronies.
Mian sahib will come back when government made a formal request that it could not deliver to masses and please rescue us.

@Admin

Who is the Chief Election Commissioner? Sikander Sultan Raja. Who appointed him? Platelet Baba Nawaz “Sharif”. Should I go on?

Your Mian Sahib PROMISED to come back when summoned by the Supreme Court of Pakistan and gave assurances through his philandering brother. He further claimed he was deathly ill and needed constant medical attention in the UK. But when called back by the Supreme Court we find he is cutting cakes, eating ice cream and taking strolls in west london parks. Hasn’t been to the hospital or had any medical issue that anyone can see.

So to be clear your leader is a lying piece of crap who has run away with his fat sons. What a disgrace and what a disgraceful person you must be to support a lying criminal.

Back
Top Bottom