What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

There may be 100 such narrations , but that does not prove anything , just read this and try to understand :
Islamic History & Archaeology

Sectarianism is the main problem we face today . And as long as we follow Mullahs blindly , the TTP bastards can never be defeated .

Lol your single narration proves everything. While 100 narrations contrary to what you believe prove nothing. You are a genius.

And I don't follow any Mullah but I hate TTP. In fact nobody can beat me when it comes to hating those pedophile warriors. So stop fooling around and deviating people from the real debate. The real debate isn't what was the relation of Ali(RZ) with AbuBakr(RZ). The real debate is whether our generals and rulers are phatto or not. Indeed they are in my opinion.

Lol your single narration proves everything. While 100 narrations contrary to what you believe prove nothing. You are a genius

You better read it before jumping to conclusions genius . No narration proves anything unless supported by historical and archaeological evidence .

The real debate is whether our generals and rulers are phatto or not. Indeed they are in my opinion.

Our political leaders are cowards . Our generals are not . period

You better read it before jumping to conclusions genius . No narration proves anything unless supported by historical and archaeological evidence .

we have more than enough evidences to refute what you want to prove here.

Our political leaders are cowards . Our generals are not . period

Lol I can see that in Bannu and Rawalpindi. :)

@Azlan Haider & @Zarvan

Interesting debate but It's a 1400 year old medevil scripture you guys are arguing about .. Honest peace if advice ::: MOVE THE FCK ON IN LIFE

I am not arguing about it , just telling the fool that he does not even follow what he thinks he follows !!
My religion is humanity !!

we have more than enough evidences to refute what you want to prove here
then why dont you refute ?? why rants only ??

Lol I can see that in Bannu and Rawalpindi.
Who acted cowardly in Bannu ?? PA generals ?? care to explain ?

I am not arguing about it , just telling the fool that he does not even follow what he thinks he follows !!
My religion is humanity !!

Good man ! Their is No point arguing over a medevil scripture which is twisted by many to serve their personal interests

then why dont you refute ?? why rants only ??

Since I am not interested in something that happened 1400 years ago. Particularly when it has nothing to do with the cowardliness of our generals and our rulers.

Who acted cowardly in Bannu ?? PA generals ?? care to explain ?

Obviously. What exactly has PA leadership done after this attack yesterday and the today's attack. Other than condemning and offering Namaz e Janaza for the dead soldiers. Nothing. Only if army wasn't incompetent and would have checked the private vehicles they hired yesterday's tragedy could have been avoided. But then again with the kind of jokers we have as generals in Pakistan such tragedies are always bound to happen. Did any general cared to explain that why a drone operator in Nevada can hit Hakim Ullah Mehsud but not a PAF F16 or PA cobra or the much celebrated SSG. May be because they don't want to take the blame of the death for a TTP chief. Let Americans kill the b@stard and let the stupid Pakistan nation bash Americans while we would continue grabbing land in cantonments.

Obviously. What exactly has PA leadership done after this attack yesterday and the today's attack. Other than condemning and offering Namaz e Janaza for the dead soldiers. Nothing. Only if army wasn't incompetent and would have checked the private vehicles they hired yesterday's tragedy could have been avoided. But then again with the kind of jokers we have as generals in Pakistan such tragedies are always bound to happen.

Carelessness is something else , it has nothing to do with the cowardice of PA generals
It is the coward leadership which is not ready to give a go ahead to PA for carrying out Waziristan operation
They are begging for peace talks
You want that army should do this operation without the consent of politicians ???
In that case , do you have any idea about the consequences ??

Since I am not interested in something that happened 1400 years ago.

Good to know

Since I am not interested in something that happened 1400 years ago. Particularly when it has nothing to do with the cowardliness of our generals and our rulers.

Obviously. What exactly has PA leadership done after this attack yesterday and the today's attack. Other than condemning and offering Namaz e Janaza for the dead soldiers. Nothing. Only if army wasn't incompetent and would have checked the private vehicles they hired yesterday's tragedy could have been avoided. But then again with the kind of jokers we have as generals in Pakistan such tragedies are always bound to happen. Did any general cared to explain that why a drone operator in Nevada can hit Hakim Ullah Mehsud but not a PAF F16 or PA cobra or the much celebrated SSG. May be because they don't want to take the blame of the death for a TTP chief. Let Americans kill the b@stard and let the stupid Pakistan nation bash Americans while we would continue grabbing land in cantonments.

Their spy network is marvelous in every aspect, they have the funds, the reconnaissance, the strategy,the manpower, the connects, the hardware. We dont have any of that. Its not easy for the army with its hands tied after a dictator overthrow, political awareness and a media with a mind of its own. So be patients there will be military operation. Just not yet.

Yes we can. What do you think. We didn't read this hadeeth before or only you have read it in Sahih Bukhari. Sahih Bukhari is our own book. We have read it, examined it and refuted all the claims that people like you rise on this hadeeth. As I said. I am not interested in sectarian BS. Never posted anything on this forum that might create hatred between different sects of Islam. So leave it sir jee. You can pick one narration and then interpret it as you like. Doesn't have anything to do with the topic of this thread or even this forum..

Forget him, he is repeating his ayatullis narrative just like zarvan does his mullahs. Different sides of same coin.

Carelessness is something else , it has nothing to do with the cowardice of PA generals
It is the coward leadership which is not ready to give a go ahead to army for Waziristan operation
They are begging for peace talks
You want that army should do this operation without the consent of politicians ???
Do you have any idea about the consequences then ??

I just want to know why always it is the duty of an American drone to eliminate a TTP chief. Cowardice perhaps. :)

And yes they should force civilian leadership to go against TTP. Not only push for a NWA operation but kill TTP wherever they are. But I don't see that happening either. These good for nothing phattoos can only sacrifice poor jawans for their luxuries.

Their spy network is marvelous in every aspect, they have the funds, the reconnaissance, the strategy,the manpower, the connects, the hardware. We dont have any of that. Its not easy for the army with its hands tied after a dictator overthrow, political awareness and a media with a mind of its own. So be patients there will be military operation. Just not yet.

Good. But only an operation isn't enough. TTP terrorists are present in our cities. In our areas. And I don't see anyone going after them. There are thousands of TTP militants in different jails of Pakistan. And I don't see anyone hanging them. I don't see my foreign office blaming Afghanistan despite the news that TTP guy was caught red handed by Americans while he was vising Afghanistan to strike a deal with Afghan intelligence. Instead I see our ganja PM making photographs with Hamid Karzai.

Operation isn't just enough. We would have to fight these lanatis on every level and that simply isn't happening.

Indeed. The entire Muslim world would be very different, if that simple advice was heeded. So many wars, deaths and destruction the entire humanity could be spared from, if people stopped caring what Mr X thought about Mr Y's opinion on Mr Z 1400 years ago.

Stop caring about what medeival scriptures prescribe, and instead care about the people who are alive NOW, and the future generations to come.

What would you do if you were in their shoes ie : a PA general ??

Order Rangers in Karachi to kill every TTP terrorist like Aslam Chaudhry used to do. Kill terrorists whenever you get a chance instead of waiting for them to attack our soldiers. Force govt to start hanging TTP terrorists that are present in our prisons. Force govt to be more offensive on the diplomatic level. Andthen finally the NWA operation. Take the war to TTP instead of getting killed like ducks. Learn from Indian generals if they want an example. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom