What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

Their is no such narration in sahih Muslim

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4349:

Umer said: “You(Abbas) demanded your share from the property of your nephew, and he (referring to ‘Ali) demanded a share on behalf of his wife from the property of her father. Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: ‘The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said: We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity.’ So both of you (Ali and Abbas) thought him (Abu Bakr) to be a liar, sinful, treacherous, and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him),you (Ali and Abbas) thought me (Umar) to be a liar, sinful, treacherous, and dishonest. And Allah knows that I am true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth.

I have read this hades and history yes some thought Ali can be caliph but when Muslim chose Abu baker ra he immediately went and took bait and stop lying about rasool saw and their was no power struggle but a Kazan like you can only spread false and lies and Ali ra helped all the caliphs in all major decisions so mr Kazab stop working for your master Abdullah bin ubai

There are tons of evidence from history books/hadith that confirm power struggle among companions . Come out of your "denial" mode dear and try to do some research by yourself instead of following Mullahs . And you will surely come to know that who is the real Munafiq !! May Allah guide you

So much lies this shows who you really are pathetic liar and slave off Abu juhal and Abdullah bin ubai and Ali was loyal to Abu baker

You are accusing Bukhari & Muslim of being liars and followers of Abu Jahl?? Ali and Bani Hashim did not give pledge of alliance to AbuBakr for six months , untill death of Fatima as per Bukhari & Muslim .
They did their best to collect authentic ahadith , but that was a impossible task , Stop following hadith blindly and the Ummah will get rid of sectarianism

These TTP bastards dont even know the kalmas and they claim to be the saviors of Islam . They are brainwashed morons being used by some dajjalis for political reasons . They are the fitna of our time and should be dealt with iron fist . No mercy for them

Last edited:
No one who wants peace would keep on attacking civilians as well as the military and then claim responsibility of their heinous crimes. We are saddened by the senseless loss of precious lives. Our condolences go out to the families of the dead soldiers and the people of Pakistan. We must remain unified against those who are focused on orchestrating these acts of terror. We’ve made too many sacrifices to let these terrorists succeed with their evil agenda. We stand by the people and the government of Pakistan and fully support their efforts to counter the threat of terrorism.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

and pakistan is sinking now . i am sure best selution is devide pakistan to 12 states and let them handle small states can manage better . i need 3-4 countries between fata and multan .

ohhhh man enough break up this country and make it small states cut of this tribal cancer from country how much more blood can we pay for to these stone age animals ? give fata to Afghanistan its belong to them they are same blood thirsty monsters .

Amen :partay:

Do it asap.

Shia Sectarian Bullshit

Cut this Shia nonsense, this is not the thread nor the place, you have your values. Fine and I respect your views but man dont come here preaching nonsense one sided views. That is my opinion but it is not for this thread, for it. I will respect you as a Pakistani but do not bring sectarian shit up. You are equally as opportunist as Zarvan the terrorist, just not violent.

If you can use Sahih Bukhari to promote your values then so can I. Lets just for once worry about country. Get out of sects, keep it in your heart or homes. The moment anyone starts preaching then you open a pandoras box, and in this world violence wins.

Cut this Shia nonsense, this is not the thread nor the place, you have your values. Fine and I respect your views but man dont come here preaching nonsense one sided views. That is my opinion but it is not for this thread, for it. I will respect you as a Pakistani but do not bring sectarian shit up. You are equally as opportunist as Zarvan the terrorist, just not violent.

If you can use Sahih Bukhari to promote your values then so can I. Lets just for once worry about country. Get out of sects, keep it in your heart or homes. The moment anyone starts preaching then you open a pandoras box, and in this world violence wins.

Shia non sense ???? open you eyes and mind dear , It is simple undeniable history . Take off your sectarian glasses for a while and read my posts again . Did I try to justify any sect ? I am not promoting any values , nor am I preaching anything . I am pointing out simple historic facts . For me , Shia are no better than Sunnis . And disprove my pov with logic , not rants .

Shia non sense ???? open you eyes and mind dear , It is simple undeniable history . Take off your sectarian glasses for a while and read my posts again . Did I try to justify any sect ? I am not promoting any values , nor am I preaching anything . I am pointing out simple historic facts . For me , Shia are no better than Sunnis . And disprove my pov with logic , not rants .

You and your preachy fucking attitude is not needed in this thread. You believe in your view of history, good for you. I do not, so my worries. This is not relevant to the thread so stick to the topi at hand.

You and your preachy fucking attitude is not needed in this thread. You believe in your view of history, good for you. I do not, so my worries. This is not relevant to the thread so stick to the topi at hand.

That was in reply to @Zarvan `s false claims and support of Taliban in the name of Islam ... Any ways you can keep your fuking attitude and views to yourself . no need to quote me when you have nothing academic to discuss

That was in reply to @Zarvan `s false claims ... Any ways you can keep your fuking attitude and views to yourself . no need to quote me

His claims are as deluded as white on rice. Wont quote you if you arent keeping up the preachy bs :)

I call spade a spade, if it annoys you, sucks.

If generals were cowards n idiots, Fazlullah along with his pedophile warriors would be waging a war on 180 million pakistanis in every city and town , and we would have been another Syria or Iraq
Its only&only because of PA that TTP has been limited to the tribal area and they don`t roam around freely in our country . They carry out cowardly attacks on our civilians only with the help of their ideological brothers (JI , JUI etc.) , the real traitors ,who provide shelter to TTP terrorists in their Madrassahs and homes across the country . Thousands of our soldiers have sacrificed their lives while trying to protect us and how shamelessly you have called them "phattoo" while typing from the comfort of your home and freedom that you owe to the same brave souls .

I didn't call those soldiers cowards or phatto. Indeed they are very brave. I have too much respect for them. But the guys who are leading them from Islamabad and Peshawar are phatto. They don't have the guts to kill even a single TTP chief. They don't have the balls to take the war to TTP instead of waiting like ducks and chickens to be blown way by an IED or a suicide bomber. The state that we live in. The state that we call as Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The rulers of this state don't have the guts to send a message to mother fuckers of TTP that if you kill our 5, we will kill your 5. And when I say that I want my country to send message to TTP then I just don't want operation in North Waziristan. I want my country to start killing TTP terrorists that are hiding in our cities. Those who are living a life of luxury in jails.

In two days we have lost 40 Pakistanis to two bomb attacks. If our state really wants an end to terrorism then they should pull out40 TTP terrorists from the jails and hang them tomorrow. Somethign which Iran did a few months ago. This would give a message stronger than any North Waziristan operation. If you want an end to terrorism in Pakistan then go and find out where that rat Fazlullah is hiding and eliminate him. Don't wait for an American drone to kill our enemy. Find terrorists that are hiding in our cities. Pull them out and kill them. Like Chaudry Aslam used to do in Karachi.

Until you do all this. I would keep calling our generals, our PM, our opposition leaders phatto. Islamists like Munawwar hasan and Maulvi Diesel are not phatto. They are munafiq. Till then more of such incidents would keep on happening and we would keep getting killed like ducks.

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4349:

Umer said: “You(Abbas) demanded your share from the property of your nephew, and he (referring to ‘Ali) demanded a share on behalf of his wife from the property of her father. Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: ‘The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said: We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity.’ So both of you (Ali and Abbas) thought him (Abu Bakr) to be a liar, sinful, treacherous, and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him),you (Ali and Abbas) thought me (Umar) to be a liar, sinful, treacherous, and dishonest. And Allah knows that I am true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth.

There are tons of evidence from history books/hadith that confirm power struggle among companions . Come out of your "denial" mode dear and try to do some research by yourself instead of following Mullahs . And you will surely come to know that who is the real Munafiq !! May Allah guide you

You are accusing Bukhari & Muslim of being liars and followers of Abu Jahl?? Ali and Bani Hashim did not give pledge of alliance to AbuBakr for six months , untill death of Fatima as per Bukhari & Muslim .
They did their best to collect authentic ahadith , but that was a impossible task , Stop following hadith blindly and the Ummah will get rid of sectarianism

These TTP bastards dont even know the kalmas and they claim to be the saviors of Islam . They are brainwashed morons being used by some dajjalis for political reasons . They are the fitna of our time and should be dealt with iron fist . No mercy for them

And cut this sectarian BS. We can very well negate your claims from Sahih Bukhari or Sahih Muslim but this isn't the thread for it. So stop this BS right here.

And cut this sectarian BS. We can very well negate your claims from Sahih Bukhari or Sahih Muslim but this isn't the thread for it. So stop this BS right here.

No you cant , and its not sectarian , just you guys have a habit of looking at everything with sectarian glasses . And if you think that you can , then do that on PM . As this is not the place , I dont want you guys resort to low level rants here , when not able to discuss things in a academic way.

Until you do all this. I would keep calling our generals, our PM, our opposition leaders phatto. Islamists like Munawwar hasan and Maulvi Diesel are not phatto. They are munafiq. Till then more of such incidents would keep on happening and we would keep getting killed like ducks

You can believe in whatever you want , doesn`t change anything .

No you cant , and its not sectarian , just you guys have a habit of looking at everything with sectarian glasses . And if you think that you can , then do that on PM .

Yes we can. What do you think. We didn't read this hadeeth before or only you have read it in Sahih Bukhari. Sahih Bukhari is our own book. We have read it, examined it and refuted all the claims that people like you rise on this hadeeth. As I said. I am not interested in sectarian BS. Never posted anything on this forum that might create hatred between different sects of Islam. So leave it sir jee. You can pick one narration and then interpret it as you like. Doesn't have anything to do with the topic of this thread or even this forum.

You can believe in whatever you want , doesn`t change anything .

Fair enough. Pakistani generals are phatto. Period. :)

Yes we can........
As I said. I am not interested in sectarian BS.

No you cant . Try it on PM as I said earlier

Neither am I interested in sectarian BS . Nor do I follow any sect . But there is a difference b/w Islamic history and sectarianism . You cant deny the parts of history that go against your holy presumptions by simply saying that it is sectarianism . Until we dont change this attitude , there is no hope for different sects of Muslims to live in harmony.

No you cant . Try it on PM as I said earlier

Neither am I interested in sectarian BS . Nor do I follow any sect . But there is a difference b/w Islamic history and sectarianism . You cant deny the parts of history that go against your holy presumptions by simply saying that it is sectarianism . Until we dont change this attitude , there is no hope of harmony among different sects of Muslims

I am not interested in stupid debates and that too on something that happened 1400 years ago. And that on the base of just one narration. I can present you 10 narrations that would prove Ali(RZ) to be friend and adviser of AbuBakr(RZ) and Umar(RZ) but then again. I am just not interested in such useless discussions. Left it many years ago.

Your saying" no you can't" Doesn't prove your history which is based on just a single narration. Lol :)

I am not interested in stupid debates and that too on something that happened 1400 years ago. And that on the base of just one narration. I can present you 10 narrations that would prove Ali(RZ) to be friend and visor of AbuBakr(RZ) and Umar(RZ) but then again. I am just not interested in such useless discussions. Left it many years ago.

Your saying" no you can't" Doesn't prove your history which is based on just a single narration. Lol :)

There may be 100 such narrations , but that does not prove anything , just read this and try to understand :
Islamic History & Archaeology

Sectarianism is the main problem we face today . And as long as we follow Mullahs blindly , the TTP bastards can never be defeated .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom