What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

ohh really ?
total death in 48 - 65 - 71 werer not even 10 thousands and they killed our 70000 innocents blasting day night and madness of islam and naked dance of terror destroyed us completely its saving us ? lolz forces save nations not terrorists .

you go live with these animals looking semi humans . no civilized humsn can live with them
most disgusting thing on earth
taliban_afghan_0309.jpg

1558457-taliban.jpg

Taliban-Fighters1.jpg

TalibanR_468x333.jpg

taliban_execution.jpg

159b-rawa.jpg

calling them animal is insult and disgrace of animals

Last Picture is disturbing.

Nice try.. :lol:

You just smeared and got carried away by the title, didn't care to read rest of the article.. Here's first few lines for your assistance:

Now you can carry on with your :blah:

Yar seriously ?? never go full retard while supporting some political party
you are better than that

Now read again what you posted
read the full news
then read the heading
and then cry over your stupidity !!!:lol:

Anyways choro yar , I know you are a die hard supporter of IK , and you will never acknowledge the facts
So you keep supporting him
and we keep Pakistan as our first priority , irrespective of our political affiliations :)

I have their was no power struggle Mr the issue was of Qisas e Usman RA not power struggle
"And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed- then it is those who are the disbelievers" Quran 5:44

Okay , I will post that for you in a while , and dont run away this time as you usually do

Last edited:
Yar seriously ?? never go full retard while supporting some political party
you are better than that

Now read again what you posted
read the full news
then read the heading
and then cry over your stupidity !!!:lol:

Anyways choro yar , I know you are a die hard supporter of IK , and you will never acknowledge the facts
So you keep supporting him
and we keep Pakistan as our first priority , irrespective of our political affiliations :)

Its not about favorite party, its about facts. The fact is, IK protested about the drone strike that killed HM and ended the peace talks, even Interior Minister was on same lines about this. I am not gonna take some stupid journalism and conclude.

No matter what you say, that article you posted never said what the title claimed, I've read it again on your request.

Anyways, I'm gonna end this debate here, IK is not topic here, if you wanna continue on this, find a bash PTI thread and ping me there. You'll find many such threads easily here.. :lol:

No matter what you say, that article you posted never said what the title claimed, I've read it again on your request.
I am not gonna take some stupid journalism and conclude

Brother you want to say that BBC journalists are stupid ??????
thanks for proving my point ;)

IK is the topic here because of his indirect support of Talibastards who attack our soldiers !!

IK is the topic here because of his indirect support of Talibastards who attack our soldiers !!
And that rakaheel of taliban is saying that nawaza is responsible for all the attacks still defending the talibans :angel:

Dude, I was referring to BBC in that article's context. What was written in the article had nothing to do with the title, if you read the article once, you'll come to know what I'm talking about. But its okay, you can carry on with anti PTI stuff, I'm not gonna bother you anymore here.. ;)

ohhhh man enough break up this country and make it small states cut of this tribal cancer from country how much more blood can we pay for to these stone age animals ? give fata to Afghanistan its belong to them they are same blood thirsty monsters .
you think we should give up after sacrificing 50,000?
now we will keep and rule them.
bring them out of the stone ages and take revenge from afghanistan for harboring these darindey

Mr nothing is half cooked you are denying the facts every one knows this problem started after you entered Tribal areas before that their was no local or Uzbek problem their you became puppets of USA and killed you own people and than every one started joining them to fight USA and its puppets which included you guys so better face the reality or other wise get ready for another Bangladesh style saga

We didn't had budget but we are more than please to be puppets of USA and kufr against Muslims and than cry when our own people turn against us

Stop spreading Bull shyte and backup your statments with proper facts and figures such there was no problem before PA entered FATA. Instead of becoming a puppet of false rumours and news, Quoting my next post should accompanied with specific incidents of that era which shows Mullah Nazir VS UZBEKS were due to PA entering FATA. Good luck in using google and your brain. The likes of you are people who turned against Hazrat Ali, fought with an established Islamic Caliph and auhority, spread fitna and disunity among muslims all in the name of Islaam and continue to do so up till day.

Your so called people are taking money From Kafir Indians and Afghan Brothers to kill and spread mayhem in Pakistan. Shows how much you really know. I pity you, The knowledge of quran instead of making a humble person made you a very narrow minded person devoid of logic.

Last edited:
TTP is 90 % from local tribes stop living in denial and they are surviving there because of local support and areas you mentioned most of them only valleys are cleared they are still sitting on mountains this kind of clearence is also claimed by NATO and USA but world knows the reality and they are in major parts of Karachi

Your post reflects your utter lack of knowledge about the matter, it reeks of ignorance and I wonder how you even consider yourself an authority on a matter who's very basics elude you so fully.

1) The TTP is a multi-layered group with ranks drawn from all over Pakistan and indeed as far from as the CARs, ME and the Caucasus. A large portion of the ranks are pukhtun but they are hardly "representative" of the local tribes as you portray them to be. They are outcastes because if they had been so integrated with their tribes, they would not have allied with an alien entity in the first place.

2) If they were surviving due top local support, they would be surviving in the areas I mentioned before WHICH THEY ARE NOT. If they are indeed enjoying local support then how do you explain the Lashkars that fight them and please explain then why the TTP have failed to make a comeback in areas such as Bajaur, Khyber, Malakand, Buner, etc where the Army has cleared out and the people are still living free from Talib influence.

3) The sheer notion that you can clear a valley without clearing the mountains first is preposterous and speaks volumes about your lack of understanding of the basic dynamics of the COIN OPs in FATA. If we had left the mountain tops to the TTP and captured the valleys, they would have held a vantage point from where they could drive the forces out by denying them the liberty of congregating at any one place and keeping them spread thin which would then provide an ideal setting for the TTP to conduct a raid from nearby mountains from where they could block roads, attack convoys and retake the area.

You sir, have no idea what you are talking about.

Pak Fauj aur LEAs Zindabad,
Pakistan Paindabad,

Taliban Murdabad!

@Zarvan

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 546:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Fatima the daughter of the Prophet sent someone to Abu Bakr (when he was a caliph), asking for her inheritance of what Allah's Apostle had left of the property bestowed on him by Allah from the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) in Medina, and Fadak, and what remained of the Khumus of the Khaibar booty. On that, Abu Bakr said, "Allah's Apostle said, "Our property is not inherited. Whatever we leave, is Sadaqa, but the family of (the Prophet) Muhammad can eat of this property.' By Allah, I will not make any change in the state of the Sadaqa of Allah's Apostle and will leave it as it was during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, and will dispose of it as Allah's Apostle used to do." So Abu Bakr refused to give anything of that to Fatima. So she became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband 'Ali, buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayer by himself. When Fatima was alive, the people used to respect 'Ali much, but after her death, 'Ali noticed a change in the people's attitude towards him. So Ali sought reconciliation with Abu Bakr and gave him an oath of allegiance. 'Ali had not given the oath of allegiance during those months (i.e. the period between the Prophet's death and Fatima's death). 'Ali sent someone to Abu Bakr saying, "Come to us, but let nobody come with you," as he disliked that 'Umar should come, 'Umar said (to Abu Bakr), "No, by Allah, you shall not enter upon them alone " Abu Bakr said,"What do you think they will do to me? By Allah, I will go to them' So Abu Bakr entered upon them, and then 'Ali uttered Tashah-hud and said (to Abu Bakr), "We know well your superiority and what Allah has given you, and we are not jealous of the good what Allah has bestowed upon you, but you did not consult us in the question of the rule and we thought that we have got a right in it because of our near relationship to Allah's Apostle ."
Thereupon Abu Bakr's eyes flowed with tears. And when Abu Bakr spoke, he said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is to keep good relations with the relatives of Allah's Apostle is dearer to me than to keep good relations with my own relatives. But as for the trouble which arose between me and you about his property, I will do my best to spend it according to what is good, and will not leave any rule or regulation which I saw Allah's Apostle following, in disposing of it, but I will follow." On that 'Ali said to Abu Bakr, "I promise to give you the oath of allegiance in this after noon." So when Abu Bakr had offered the Zuhr prayer, he ascended the pulpit and uttered the Tashah-hud and then mentioned the story of 'Ali and his failure to give the oath of allegiance, and excused him, accepting what excuses he had offered; Then 'Ali (got up) and praying (to Allah) for forgiveness, he uttered Tashah-hud, praised Abu Bakr's right, and said, that he had not done what he had done because of jealousy of Abu Bakr or as a protest of that Allah had favored him with. 'Ali added, "But we used to consider that we too had some right in this affair (of rulership) and that he (i.e. Abu Bakr) did not consult us in this matter, and therefore caused us to feel sorry." On that all the Muslims became happy and said, "You have done the right thing." The Muslims then became friendly with 'Ali as he returned to what the people had done (i.e. giving the oath of allegiance to Abu Bakr).

Now reading this full hadees Following points become clear :

1. Bibi Fatima demanded her share , Abubakr refused , on which Fatima became angry and never talked to him again till she died

2.Abu Bakr was not informed about death of Fatima and she was burried secretly at night by her husband

3. After the death of fatima , Ali started to loose his popularity among people , therefore he decided to make a compromise

4. Ali wanted that Abu Bakr should come to him alone , without umar , his mistrust on umer is very clear

5. Umar told Abu bakar that by Allah , he should not go alone to them ..... Now One thing is very obvious , not only there were differences among them , but such was the level of mistrust that serious offences from eachother were expected

6. Abu Bakr admitted that They had differences

7.Ali expresses that because of his kinship to messenger of Allah , he considered himself to be rightfull of caliphate affair

8. Banu Hashim gave pledge of alliegence to Abu Bakr only after Ali did so , means that "had Fatima lived longer , ali and his followers would have not given bayya to abubakr at all

9. People thought that Ali was wrong and became happy when he did the right thing according to them (gave bayyah to Abubakr)

Last edited:
@Zarvan

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 546:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Fatima the daughter of the Prophet sent someone to Abu Bakr (when he was a caliph), asking for her inheritance of what Allah's Apostle had left of the property bestowed on him by Allah from the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) in Medina, and Fadak, and what remained of the Khumus of the Khaibar booty. On that, Abu Bakr said, "Allah's Apostle said, "Our property is not inherited. Whatever we leave, is Sadaqa, but the family of (the Prophet) Muhammad can eat of this property.' By Allah, I will not make any change in the state of the Sadaqa of Allah's Apostle and will leave it as it was during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle, and will dispose of it as Allah's Apostle used to do." So Abu Bakr refused to give anything of that to Fatima. So she became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband 'Ali, buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayer by himself. When Fatima was alive, the people used to respect 'Ali much, but after her death, 'Ali noticed a change in the people's attitude towards him. So Ali sought reconciliation with Abu Bakr and gave him an oath of allegiance. 'Ali had not given the oath of allegiance during those months (i.e. the period between the Prophet's death and Fatima's death). 'Ali sent someone to Abu Bakr saying, "Come to us, but let nobody come with you," as he disliked that 'Umar should come, 'Umar said (to Abu Bakr), "No, by Allah, you shall not enter upon them alone " Abu Bakr said,"What do you think they will do to me? By Allah, I will go to them' So Abu Bakr entered upon them, and then 'Ali uttered Tashah-hud and said (to Abu Bakr), "We know well your superiority and what Allah has given you, and we are not jealous of the good what Allah has bestowed upon you, but you did not consult us in the question of the rule and we thought that we have got a right in it because of our near relationship to Allah's Apostle ."
Thereupon Abu Bakr's eyes flowed with tears. And when Abu Bakr spoke, he said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is to keep good relations with the relatives of Allah's Apostle is dearer to me than to keep good relations with my own relatives. But as for the trouble which arose between me and you about his property, I will do my best to spend it according to what is good, and will not leave any rule or regulation which I saw Allah's Apostle following, in disposing of it, but I will follow." On that 'Ali said to Abu Bakr, "I promise to give you the oath of allegiance in this after noon." So when Abu Bakr had offered the Zuhr prayer, he ascended the pulpit and uttered the Tashah-hud and then mentioned the story of 'Ali and his failure to give the oath of allegiance, and excused him, accepting what excuses he had offered; Then 'Ali (got up) and praying (to Allah) for forgiveness, he uttered Tashah-hud, praised Abu Bakr's right, and said, that he had not done what he had done because of jealousy of Abu Bakr or as a protest of that Allah had favored him with. 'Ali added, "But we used to consider that we too had some right in this affair (of rulership) and that he (i.e. Abu Bakr) did not consult us in this matter, and therefore caused us to feel sorry." On that all the Muslims became happy and said, "You have done the right thing." The Muslims then became friendly with 'Ali as he returned to what the people had done (i.e. giving the oath of allegiance to Abu Bakr).

Now reading this full hadees Following points become clear :

1. Bibi Fatima demanded her share , Abubakr refused , on which Fatima became angry and never talked to him again till she died

2.Abu Bakr was not informed about death of Fatima and she was burried secretly at night by her husband

3. After the death of fatima , Ali started to loose his popularity among people , therefore he decided to make a compromise

4. Ali wanted that Abu Bakr should come to him alone , without umar , his mistrust on umer is very clear

5. Umar told Abu bakar that by Allah , he should not go alone to them ..... Now One thing is very obvious , not only there were differences among them , but such was the level of mistrust that serious offences from eachother were expected

6. Abu Bakr admitted that They had differences

7.Ali expresses that because of his kinship to messenger of Allah , he considered himself to be rightfull of caliphate affair

8. Banu Hashim gave pledge of alliegence to Abu Bakr only after Ali did so , means that "had Fatima lived longer , ali and his followers would have not given bayya to abubakr at all

9. People thought that Ali was wrong and became happy when he did the right thing according to them (gave bayyah to Abubakr)
Wow this shows your level off ignorance mr yes she claim but hazart Abu bakar ra explained her the situation and she accepted and went back that was not hers that belonged to Muslims and she was told what rasool saw said man at least understand something and you take it as power struggle man you are the dumbest person I have seen on this forum a true pathetic genius

Wow this shows your level off ignorance mr yes she claim but hazart Abu bakar ra explained her the situation and she accepted and went back that was not hers that belonged to Muslims and she was told what rasool saw said man at least understand something and you take it as power struggle man you are the dumbest person I have seen on this forum a true pathetic genius

Relax brother , no need to get frustrated . I am not talking about Fadak here or saying who was right or who was wrong . That is a totally different discussion , and ofcourse beyond your mental capabilities .

Just read the Hadith again , with open eyes this time (also active brain if possible , as I seriously doubt you got one)!!
Ali claimed Khilafah for himself
Fatima , the daughter of prophet (pbuh) never accepted Abu Bakr as legitimate caliph
Ali never accepted Abu Bakr as Khalifa untill Fatima died and he started to lose his popularity (in words of Ayesha)
Ali really disliked Umar (there is a narration in Sahih Muslim too which goes on to say that Ali thought of Abubakr as being Liar , treacherous , sinful and deceitful)

Now if you really have some shame , Ask Allah for forgiveness (for your lies/ignorance)

Last edited:
renting a car need army now a days
Suicide bomber used a civilian car rented by Pakistan Army to carry out the attack.
Looks like there was insider help.

There was NO insider help.

FC there often hire civilian vehicles for luggage movement and the stupidest thing they had done was allowing the vehicle to come inside so easily.

Relax brother , no need to get frustrated . I am not talking about Fadak here or saying who was right or who was wrong . That is a totally different discussion , and ofcourse beyond your mental capabilities .

Just read the Hadith again , with open eyes this time (also active brain if possible , as I seriously doubt you got one)!!
Fatima , the daughter of prophet (pbuh) never accepted Abu Bakr as legitimate caliph
Ali never accepted Abu Bakr as Khalifa untill Fatima died and he started to lose his popularity (in words of Ayesha)
Ali really disliked Umar (there is a narration in Sahih Muslim too which goes on to say that Ali thought of Abubakr as being Liar , treacherous , sinful and deceitful)

Now if you really have some shame , Ask Allah for forgiveness (for your lies/ignorance)
Their is no such narration in sahih Muslim and I have read this hades and history yes some thought Ali can be caliph but when Muslim chose Abu baker ra he immediately went and took bait and stop lying about rasool saw and their was no power struggle but a Kazan like you can only spread false and lies and Ali ra helped all the caliphs in all major decisions so mr Kazab stop working for your master Abdullah bin ubai

So much lies this shows who you really are pathetic liar and slave off Abu juhal and Abdullah bin ubai and Ali was loyal to Abu baker and also loved and respected umar ra in fact umar ra was married to one off Ali's daughter so stop lying you KazanKazan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom