What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Stop perversion of Bengali culture, Bangladeshis!

dada dont forget bangladesh is a muzzi country.
bangladesh film industry for low class people
pan wala rickshaw wala chai wala watches these kind of films
bangladesh has much more fairer girls than kolkata becoz of their arab n iranian ancestry
girls from decent famity dont go to film industry

dada dont forget bangladesh is a muzzi country.
bangladesh film industry for low class people
pan wala rickshaw wala chai wala watches these kind of films
bangladesh has much more fairer girls than kolkata becoz of their arab n iranian ancestry
girls from decent famity dont go to film industry
with this kind of narrow mindset..u sure goona top the charts of radicals and fundamentalists:tdown:

with this kind of narrow mindset..u sure goona top the charts of radicals and fundamentalists:tdown:

well it happens in all muzzi countries not just bangladesh
maybe not in india coz india in not a muzzi country

dont quote the racist

I doubt if he is really a Muslim. never heard of that Muzzi world. he is just insulting Hinduism by pretending to be a Muslim and his love for eating cow so that our Hindu members will retaliate and say bad things about Islam.

whatever his faith doesn't matter but he is trolling and thats wrong. dont encourage him

dont quote the racist

I doubt if he is really a Muslim. never heard of that Muzzi world. he is just insulting Hinduism by pretending to be a Muslim and his love for eating cow so that our Hindu members will retaliate and say bad things about Islam.

whatever his faith doesn't matter but he is trolling and thats wrong. dont encourage him

thnx irfaan bhai
but they started it

Nothing in this world is constant. Everything evolves. You cannot hold time still in 18th century and expect to have a similar culture. I find it strange that OP wants his government to control the influence. This is exactly backward mentality that pushes us back. Why should anyone stand in judgment of someone else preference. If you prefer your way, then you follow. Please stop forcing it on to others.

Nothing in this world is constant. Everything evolves. You cannot hold time still in 18th century and expect to have a similar culture. I find it strange that OP wants his government to control the influence. This is exactly backward mentality that pushes us back. Why should anyone stand in judgment of someone else preference. If you prefer your way, then you follow. Please stop forcing it on to others.

free market is not truly a free market, it does need certain regulations to make it work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom