What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

lol never heard of the rcc underground scene...what is it?

Just wot I thought, metal is dead this days, it's all about Metrosexuals in pink ribbons now!
Anyways hoodies used to meet up at Russian Cultural Club, headbangers and such,
I'm out though, office stuffs!:D

Just wot I thought, metal is dead this days, it's all about Metrosexuals in pink ribbons now!
Anyways hoodies used to meet up at Russian Cultural Club, headbangers and such,
I'm out though, office stuffs!:D

Oh i was deeply into metal, the older my music taste diversified.

Have been to kolkata, need to go to dhaka to compare. Can anybody sponsor my fact finding mission. :)

are you insane the thin one is very hot.

i really thought all South Asian girls looked like Indian big mammas in saris, haha... but was surprised at the beauty of bengalis

bro, labong has the online standard, where he goes and screws a supermodel every other day.

Bangladeshi girls know what a deogdant is :chilli:

You mean deodung? :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

are you insane the thin one is very hot.

i really thought all South Asian girls looked like Indian big mammas in saris, haha... but was surprised at the beauty of bengalis

Probably you have seen Indian Bengalis. Yes I said that the lean one was cool but rest are ugly with a fake accent.

You mean deodung? :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Probably you have seen Indian Bengalis. Yes I said that the lean one was cool but rest are ugly with a fake accent.

bro, there are few fatties in india as well. This video was made by a group of friends and naturally lean ones have fatties as friends.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

labong, post some calcutta girls on here, lets compare lol.

bro, there are few fatties in india as well. This video was made by a group of friends and naturally lean ones have fatties as friends.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

labong, post some calcutta girls on here, lets compare lol.

Here Bangladeshi girls in movie poster.

2469422513_224064c5dc.jpg

Indian Bengalis in movie poster

Aparajita-Tumi.jpg

In bangladeshi culture good looking girls from decent family don't go into movies. Its still a taboo here.

Back
Top Bottom