What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Not only politicians. Bangladeshis are holding Bangladesh back. Bangladeshis in general are not very patriotic and care more about their petty personal interests. Until and unless we raise children on a more nutritious diet, the average IQ will remain low.

Bangladeshis do want change for the better.

The thing is, no gentleman is going to enter Bangladesh politics. Why do you think Dr. Yunus backed away after mildly flirting with the politics of Bangladesh.

And now he is getting all the wrath of Hasina and her ilks. And nothing can stop her from doing that.

Since I am a liberatarian capitalist, I am against the cap on births. More populations means more consumers and more cheap labor for me. But I can see where you guys are coming from.

let me tell you a story.

there was a field with enough food for 100 deer to last through the winter, but enough for 200 deer in the summer, and the deer kept reproducing. eventually, they got to 150 deer, and it turned winter.

did 50 deer starve to death? no.

all 150 deer were well fed for 60% of the time. then they all died.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

BAL tried. Mujib sent himself to heaven. :lol:

There's a difference between BAL and CPC. BAL is basically a family business. CPC, on the other hand, belongs to the Han ethnicity.

there are 790 million Chinese between the ages of 18 and 65. CPC is 80 million.

BAL needs to get at least 10% of people involved, with at least 50% support, to be able to effectively rule. they must also have confidence in their own future.

Its going to happen, RAW is pumping a lot of money. No care taker government, next election easy win for BAL.

Here's a better thing you can do.

How about sneaking into Dr. Yunus's house, and snatch away his Nobel Peace Prize.

Then replace his name with Hasina.

There, she'll be happy :lol:

Here's a better thing you can do.

How about sneaking into Dr. Yunus's house, and snatch away his Nobel Peace Prize.

Then replace his name with Hasina.

There, she'll be happy :lol:

She deserved it more than him.

We should start giving our own peace prize and start giving it to our lackeys, why should Scandinavian countries have all the fun?

let me tell you a story.

there was a field with enough food for 100 deer to last through the winter, but enough for 200 deer in the summer, and the deer kept reproducing. eventually, they got to 150 deer, and it turned winter.

did 50 deer starve to death? no.

all 150 deer were well fed for 60% of the time. then they all died.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

there are 790 million Chinese between the ages of 18 and 65. CPC is 80 million.

BAL needs to get at least 10% of people involved, with at least 50% support, to be able to effectively rule. they must also have confidence in their own future.

I like your story! :D

BAL/BNP won't last in the long term. If they do, then BD won't last. We do need a people's party like the CPC. Someday, when the old hags die of old age and their children go settle in Western countries, things will change for good.

Zab: We need courageous gentlemen. Dr. Yunus can be charismatic, but he fears for his life/career/family.

Here I will write an algorithm. Every alternative years some human rights activist should get it, 3 politicians should get in a decade. One black dude from sub Saharan Africa should get it in every 3 years. 2 renegade muslims from middle east in each decade.

Name it mahatma gandhi peace award and attach decent moolah to it.

She deserved it more than him.

Which is why I am asking you to do the honor :P

I like your story! :D

BAL/BNP won't last in the long term. If they do, then BD won't last. We do need a people's party like the CPC. Someday, when the old hags die of old age and their children go settle in Western countries, things will change for good.

Zab: We need courageous gentlemen. Dr. Yunus can be charismatic, but he fears for his life/career/family.

That.

Soviet bolshovik party was a party as is ccp, bal and bnp are monarchy taking turns. Nujib nationalised everything, in modern economic china you can own property. The are no longer commies. Karl marx said in order to have a true communist Society you need to switch from capitalism. China and ussr switched from feudalism and thus ussr failed. But china played a masterstroke by making economic reforms, hu jibao that commy is a great man, a genius. So they are taking a different route to karlmarx's aprroach. True genius.

Since I am a liberatarian capitalist, I am against the cap on births. More populations means more consumers and more cheap labor for me. But I can see where you guys are coming from.

yes only ur father's gonna get richer
people will suffer from starvation

That.

Dr. Younus is not a politician, he is a business man. We don't need him. we need reform within the parties. The current format of the parties is quite good, one being a liberal and the other being a conservative. We should reform, nothing else. Bangladesh is a poor country, any new party that will come, it will likely do the same corruption, since it has a very big population with few resources.

That.

:lol: Jokes aside, Nobel peace prize is a farce anyways. I mean do you guys not sense any foul play that the man associated with Grameen Phone(major owner a Norwegian company) getting a Nobel peace prize?

If he won a Nobel for Economics then that would be a different issue.

Sylhetis in uk think they are from different country it seems. My bangladeshi friend is **** scared of sylhetis.

Cultural difference. Sylhetis are more conservative than rest of BD. We don't even marry outside of our district. ;)

I was talking about UK sylhetis, not sylheti sylhetis, :)
There seems to be some bad blood between dhaka and sylheti people in UK.

no man its not dhaka, its sylhetis versus bangladesh. sylhetis are like pakistanis, they are conservative and they get their kids to go back to sylhet to get married. kind of like lots of pakistanis do.

Well, every region in Bangladesh has a specific vice and we often make fun of it, but that doesn't mean that any of them hates any part of Bangladesh!! Everyone is equally loyal to Bangladesh!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom