What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

Being a Neighbour of Bangladesh i do agree that we should not forget our culture and tradition,all are in our blood, and beside that we should learn a bit western culture to be broad minded and modernise.

no i dont agree your point bhai,western culture adopt a bit by the indians or pakistani or a bangladeshi will not compleetly take away our own culture,we should teach our children and next generation the mannerism and culture of india,pk,bd adopted since thousands of year.

Sh*t Dhaka Girls Say - YouTube

Our culture is being washed away and taking away by strong western influence, This needs to be stopped. I know one of the girls from this video and they are actually like that in person aswell.

This isn't the norm, but an anomaly.

I didn't watch the video, the girl in purple has potentials. All the girls look cute though.

Ok, this sh*t went viral? Just a few hours ago
I was alerted not to watch this, never thought it's on PDF!
Now this was just a parody, what's the big deal?

It seems there are english med haters here...

কড়িয়া কড়কড়ায়ে , নি- কড়িয়া ধড়ফড়ায়ে ? :lol:

sorry sorry it cant b stopped by media

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

good thinking man:wave:

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

ya correct

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

even i like it

Except for their accent I found nothing western in these girls:smitten:..:Dthey listen to local music , enjoy local food and do things which are common for women all around the world IMHO:what:... what is the problem ???:rolleyes:

Our culture is being washed away and taking away by strong western influence, This needs to be stopped. I know one of the girls from this video and they are actually like that in person aswell.

Why are you complaining? Aren't those girls your type and belong to same group as you. Am I missing something here? :coffee:

No offence to anyone, but I find all ''save the culture'' calls a bit paranoid. What is culture, how much has it changed over decades, centuries and millenia? How much it keeps getting influenced by ''foreign factors'' and internal ones, is it a static body that does not change?

For example, most bangladeshi muslims have an affinity for their ''bengali culture'', many pakistanis (and al zakiras) make fun of that saying thats ''unislamic'', thus proudly promoting and bragging about a ''western foreign culture''... no? Yet the very same people also worry about invasion of foreign western culture...- this time the post industrialisation influences from far west...

People always resent change, they oppose it, the older ones do it more aggressively because it scares them more.

Reality is, people live a life the way they do because its their choice. I'm sure there are prostitues out there who are great human beings and priests who molest kids.

Well, language changes time by time but not culture!! When the Ostrogoths succeeded the Romans, they eventually adopted the Roman culture!!

Hey! that sounds almost nothing like what bengladeshi's here in the UK speak. Is dhakan accent different than that of sylhet (where most bengladeshis in the UK are from) or are these chicks just changing their accent on purpose?

Hey! that sounds almost nothing like what bengladeshi's here in the UK speak. Is dhakan accent different than that of sylhet (where most bengladeshis in the UK are from) or are these chicks just changing their accent on purpose?

Yep, Sylheti accent is a bit different from Dhakaiya!!

Real Sylheti is totally different from morden Bangla. It's hybrid language comprise of Arbi, Farsi and Turkic language. Sylhet also the most conservative part of Bangladesh. We don't take nonsense against Islam in Sylhet. Real Dhakaiya heavily influenced with Urdu dilect and totally different from Morden tagorized Bangla.

Those girls in video used something called Banglish. It's has become popular culture in Bd to speak Bangla with mixes of English around upscale area of Dhaka, like Gulshan.

Back
Top Bottom