What's new

Bangladeshi Youth

no man its not dhaka, its sylhetis versus bangladesh. sylhetis are like pakistanis, they are conservative and they get their kids to go back to sylhet to get married. kind of like lots of pakistanis do.

Congrats, you just generalized Pakistanis!

no man its not dhaka, its sylhetis versus bangladesh. sylhetis are like pakistanis, they are conservative and they get their kids to go back to sylhet to get married. kind of like lots of pakistanis do.

Haha, aint true bro. Its just that they were raised in a different country for very long, now they feel closer to each other than people from other parts of bd. But they dont hate bd. And where did you get the expression 'sylhetis are like pakistanis', the level of conservativeness depends on an individual family.

Haha, aint true bro. Its just that they were raised in a different country for very long, now they feel closer to each other than people from other parts of bd. But they dont hate bd. And where did you get the expression 'sylhetis are like pakistanis', the level of conservativeness depends on an individual family.

majority of sylhetis, but lot of cool sylhetis though, my workout buddy is a sylheti, he is as nice as they come.

majority of sylhetis, but lot of cool sylhetis though, my workout buddy is a sylheti, he is as nice as they come.

Well i dont know how conservative the sylhetis in overseas are, but in bd, they are mostly cool

I was a fan of Chacha Chawdhury, Raman, Pinky, Billu.... I had almost 200 comics when i was a kid....

lmfaoo, the second comment also refers pakistani and bangali muslims as extremists, u shudnt be trusting these types of talks

mnan honestly i have dated plenty of white girls, they are nice, fun and great to have as friends, but at the end of the day there iss a big cultural gap....you cant flirt with them in bangla and they dont understand your values and your cuisine.....a bangladeshi man can only take sandwiches for a number of days...then he'll go for rice...its not worth it going for a white girl....i would say even a bangladeshi shouldnt go for a pakistani or indian, a cultural gap still persists you cant explain its there and you cant fully express yourself

mnan honestly i have dated plenty of white girls, they are nice, fun and great to have as friends, but at the end of the day there iss a big cultural gap....you cant flirt with them in bangla and they dont understand your values and your cuisine.....a bangladeshi man can only take sandwiches for a number of days...then he'll go for rice...its not worth it going for a white girl....i would say even a bangladeshi shouldnt go for a pakistani or indian, a cultural gap still persists you cant explain its there and you cant fully express yourself

Of course is a white girl goes and marries a freshie from Bangladesh, there will be lot of compatibility issues. But a Bangladeshi born and brought in western country is a whole different story.

Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi brought up in Western countries are very much compatible. Its not like you guys eat maach bhaat for every meal or anything:cheesy:

which school did u go to farhaan

My parents were GOVT. officers and for that i had to change schools with their transfers... They were in tangail, Rangpur, Jamalpur, Gazipur. I have been living in dhaka since 2005. I was a student of notre dame then.....

Of course is a white girl goes and marries a freshie from Bangladesh, there will be lot of compatibility issues. But a Bangladeshi born and brought in western country is a whole different story.

Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi brought up in Western countries are very much compatible. Its not like you guys eat maach bhaat for every meal or anything:cheesy:

Naah, actually bhaat and dal is essential for every bangali meal

Back
Top Bottom