What's new

Bangladeshi company PRAN to invest $15 billion in India

I know very well what they believe but its Allah swt who will decide who are in right path. We should not call anyone non muslim who believe in Shahadah and offer salah. Do you know what Shia believe? They believe that Muhammad pbuh was mistakenly given revealation instead of Ali pbuh by angel Gabreal.
Ali is every thing for them.Now should we call them non muslims?

Source?

I went through the Shia wiki page few days ago and no where I found that they believe Muhammad was given revelation mistakenly.If this is true, then they are not right.

Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, I am off here.

Source?

I went through the Shia wiki page few days ago and no where I found that they believe Muhammad was given revelation mistakenly.If this is true, then they are not right.

Shia Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, I am off here.

There is a sect in Shia Islam who strongly believe it. Its called gurabbiya sect. They infact curse Gabreal for doing mistake.

Bangladesh co to invest $15 bn in India

The announcement was made at a press conference in Agartala on Monday by the Deputy Managing Director of PRAN, Ahsan Khan Chowdhury, who said, “Given a chance I would like to invest $15-billion in India because I feel the marker is ready here and the Northeast is the market which has enough opportunities. It is not just about selling in Northeast but also buying from here.”

Chowdhury said PRAN has already purchased an acre of land in the Bodhjungnagar industrial estate of Tripura for setting up a food processing centre at a cost of $10-billion and the project shall be completed within a span of three years.

After the liberalisation of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) removing the ban on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) from Bangladesh in 2009 this will be the biggest invest of any Bangladeshi individual or organization in India.

“India’s decision to allow investment from Bangladesh will lead towards a stable and secure trade relation between India and Bangladesh,” said Chowdhury.

He added, “Whether we (Bangladesh) like it or not, our biggest trading partner will be India because our neighbour is a very large and fast growing country. Whatever may be the socio-economy or the political parties saying, it is the traders who are going to bring the countries together.”

Chowdhury urged India for removal of non-tariff-barriers to expedite the export of Bangladeshi products and said Bangladesh is more responsible for the small volume business with India.

He said, “Our problem is our legal and political systems in Bangladesh and the regulatory system in India. We understand the consumers are ready, the raw materials are ready, but this is the fallacy that we have in our part of the world. In other places the markets are not ready, but here the regulations, interaction, processes and restrictions arenot ready."

The India-Bangladesh border stretches 4,096 kilometer. The two countries are geographically as also culturally linked to each other.

Roughly 161 million people of Bangladesh depend on number of items of day to day use produced in India. Recently India and Bangladesh has promised for better relations in security, power, business and connectivity sector.

Bangladesh co to invest $15 bn in India

is this plant made of Gold?
even for that you need at least two acre of land

1. LANATULLAH E ALAL KAZIBEEN. You lie worse than abu jahl. There are no qadianis in Israeli army. LANATULLAH E ALAL
KAZIBEEN
2.LANATULLAH E ALAL KAZIBEEN. There is no hajj in qadiyan again your lying puts abu jahl to shame. LANATULLAH E ALAL KAZIBEEN.

Every thing you said is based on misinformed deception or an outright lie. You are a certified liar. Looks like you are not the source you were claiming to be. LANATULLAH E ALAL KAZIBEEN.

The annual gathering you are talking about happens in every single country. It does not replace the hajj. You liar. LANATULLAH E ALAL KAZIBEEN.

How about some La'anat on you?

qadiani in israel army

600 Ahmadis/Qadianis Recruited In Israeli Army ? - YouTube

israeli president,s dinner at qadiani center of worship in haifa israel

ahahahahahaha.

Lan'at on me if I'm lying, and lan'at on you if you're lying, okay? agreed?

First tell me do you understand Urdu? If you do I would ask you to watch the video you have posted.
The video proves me right and you a liar. So as I said, LANATULLAH E ALAL KAZIBEEN.

Having dinner with the Israeli president does not make you a Zionist. Arab leaders have had dinner with the Israeli president aswell.

And Ahmadis would rather invite the Israeli president to Islam over dinner than to blow him up and say we are peaceful.

Thanks for the laughs though. First time a guy has posted something proving themselves wrong. Oh boy I think you just shot yourself in the foot.:cuckoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom