What's new

Bangladesh to fence Myanmar border with barbed wires

In 1978, the Bangladesh government protested against the Burmese government concerning "the expulsion by force of thousands of Burmese Muslim citizens to Bangladesh." The Burmese government responded that those expelled were Bangladesh citizens who had resided illegally in Burma. In July 1978, after intensive negotiations mediated by UN, Ne Win's government agreed
to take back 200,000 refugees who settled in Arakan. [64] In 1982, the
Burmese government enacted the citizenship law and declared the
"Bengalis" are foreigners. [65]

And how many Rohingya are in BD right now?

nope.. these bangali come from Bangladesh and u can take them all with free shipping... but u need to take them up to beyond CHT area.. coz CHT itself is part of ancient Rakhine kingdom.. and even should be part of Myanmar instead BD.. lol

View attachment 328633

We have taken over Arakan/Chittagong through war. That is how ancient boundaries are set up.

And how many Rohingya are in BD right now?
Almost 3 to 5 lac. All of Myanmar neighbors are hosting Burmese Refugees including India. Most of them live in Middle East, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

lol since when...?

Since 1340, Bengal Sultans and Bengal Mughals conquered it. There were repeated wars.

You people are a slave race. You couldn't conquer a wet paper bag.

No need to prove you stupidity in every threads. Seems lie your brain is in your rear end. All the people cant be conquer. There are different layers in society. We are mixed people. There are all types of people. Its just British intervened in the region otherwise whole of Burmese would be begging us to give them Aboriginal status like in the Cht hill tracts.

Last edited:
No need to prove you stupidity in every threads. Seems lie your brain is in your rear end. All the people cant be conquer. There are different layers in society. We are mixed people. There are all types of people. Its just British intervened in the region otherwise whole of Burmese would be begging us to give them Aboriginal status like in the Cht hill tracts.

These people are savages.. who wants to conquer some primates... LMAOF

Since 1340, Bengal Sultans and Bengal Mughals conquered it. There were repeated wars.

You can lie to yourself as much as you want but you know you are a slave race, a coolie race. I'm sorry you were born what you were but you shouldn't lie to yourself. That is why you are scared of us and call us mag or what not. I would rather have a violent and marauding past than a past that was weak and servile like you lot.

You can lie to yourself as much as you want but you know you are a slave race, a coolie race. I'm sorry you were born what you were but you shouldn't lie to yourself. That is why you are scared of us and call us mag or what not. I would rather have a violent and marauding past than a past that was weak and servile like you lot.

You may be have violent past in the toilet. Generation after generation to clean your master/king's toilet. Dont say you are your king's lineage. Other than handful number of people all of you guys are slaves. Dont delude yourself.

i'm in favour of building a high voltage barbed wire fence all along the Assam-Bangladesh border to keep the illegal Bangladeshis out.:coffee:Also you quoted a news source form Guwahati which is not in Bangladesh just for your knowledge no matter how much you want it to be.

We have a common proverb in Benglai "Moger Mulluk". Mog means burmese and mulluk means country which means country of mogs? If somebody do some illegal thing in our country we say like .. did you find this country a "Moger Mulluk"?, means "Do you think Bengal is the place of lawlessness"?

True story... :enjoy:

i'm in favour of building a high voltage barbed wire fence all along the Assam-Bangladesh border to keep the illegal Bangladeshis out.:coffee:

Dont worry about it anymore.. we started building it, you should pay more attention to building latrine now.

Dont worry about it anymore.. we started building it, you should pay more attention to building latrine now.

squatters in Assam are illegal bangladeshis I hope you'll be ready to take your brothers in when we send them.

We have a common proverb in Benglai "Moger Mulluk". Mog means burmese and mulluk means country which means country of mogs? If somebody do some illegal thing in our country we say like .. did you find this country a "Moger Mulluk"?, means "Do you think Bengal is the place of lawlessness"?

True story... :enjoy:

Arakanese; the Maugs are Arakanese. Maug cooks were much sought after in the old days.

I won't accuse you for your shallow knowledge of Indian History. As you were not part of it and your countrymen were considered savage pest by the sophisticated sub continental people throughout the middle ages, We weren't interested in you either.

However before defining Bengalis a slave race, Please study a bit about pala empire or if you can go even further Gangaridai would suffice

Last edited:

True story... :enjoy:.

the rohingya infiltration into the bangladesh is proving to be a boon for many banglas, many are disguising themselves as rohingyas too seek asylum in Malaysia isn't that true.

Back
Top Bottom