What's new

Bangladesh student faces sedition charges over Facebook post

This is a violation of internet freedom... I mean there was no sedition like that in his statement... GoB shouldnt behave like a cry baby...
He is a student and be left as such...

Yep..... Everything happens in Pakistan. But here point to see is that how naturally all bangalies respond over rumors
how do become "tamed" with propaganda, how do they kill they own country men. Than start to moan collectively around the globe that " we have been screwed".......Koofies who assasinated Hazrat Hussain (R.A) started groaning in the same way as our Bangali "friends" did in 1971. Killing millions of biharies under flag of fascism and started crying out....

Yep..... Everything happens in Pakistan. But here point to see is that how naturally all bangalies respond over rumors
how do become "tamed" with propaganda, how do they kill they own country men. Than start to moan collectively around the globe that " we have been screwed".......Koofies who assasinated Hazrat Hussain (R.A) started groaning in the same way as our Bangali "friends" did in 1971. Killing millions of biharies under flag of fascism and started crying out....

Bro only according to ignorant foul mouth indian trolls. But I not commenting on the topic though
for obvious reasons.:angel:
And the reason is my b hasina and Indians called it sedition..... but for us he did the absolute right work , and show by his index
finger to the idiot hasina that " what studnt are & what freedom of press / xpression means " .
Hasina also proves tht , she's nothing but like her father another BAKSALI,INDIAN BLID SPOON SUPPORTER :sniper:

not just biharis , other womens were also victimized by " Mukti force " , " Kidnapping then rape " it was very common thing then.But In one point I'll say all bengalis not bad similarly all pakistanis are not bad. u'll be astonished to hear this that most of the massacar was done by not the pak army but by bihari , and this news still not known by many pakistani soldiers.
I heard several things from my friend,family.

But yes,supporting enemy and breaking country in this point I'm Pakistan's Side , Coz United Pakistan Was Made For Islamic Unity & By Doing it they break the conception.For me one can fight with political party , leader but going against country helping enemy to break it realy nothing but madness.
And I'm Agreeing with you , kyun ki mere nana aur mere ammi ki nana dono he muslim leaguer the.ammi k nana tha president of muslim league in naogaon district.
and now in present yes biharis get full bangladeshi citizenship

Here in Bangladesh a prime minister is a country not the people. So, if you say anything that goes against PM/govt., that goes against the state too, hence sedition case...lolz.
Correction Not Against P.M But Against Hasina & Muzib During Awami Period

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom